What's new

Pakistanis encounter Mumbai Women

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you did a great job by posting her pic here :D
Now everyone can firmly say that pakisatni men are worst in the world :D

PS:I do not care if pakistan man marries Indian girl but these kind of worst men can only be found in pakistan...it is now officially proven.

Move on man. Don't be taken in by this chap's trash talking. The only "girlfriend" he likely has is his hand.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3407265 said:
why is that if a woman is trying to hide her body is called oppressed woman just because she isnt comfortable showing off her body and let her body be used in any way

Because if she tried to take those clothes off she would be phisycally harmed, thats why its called oppressed, genius.

why is it that every woman who tries to wear short dresses is called an open minded women

Because they learned that with their bodies they can control horny men, genius.

lets just take few examples, one is a women working hard as a medical doctor and trying to build a family and lives modestly

another is a scantly clothed woman who drinks day and night works in a bar and has no family, no plans for the future, bangs every now and then with new guys

so which woman is more progressive, is the woman who dresses modestly thinking about her future both as a family and career is more educated, or the woman who has no future in sight and has little education??

those women who work hard refuse to use their bodies as extra advantage are in my opinion more dignified and open minded progressive then their counterparts

Nice example, but let me tell you the reality, a woman that studies medicine works in bars to cover for her schooling expenses and if she gets laid it's none of your business.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3407318 said:
and flashing your pussies for the excuse of not tolerating heat, what kind of mental societies you indians have?

In an evolved society thank god for that, men can flash pen@ses in Egypt and women can't..why is that?

haha u all were showing us pix of Pakistani girls I thought i shud also share my gf pic for a change...for the sake of friendship between two countries...:P...n btw shez a very bright n famous student of Indian International School but lucky me n unlucky ur kind she chose me over dark skinned Indians:P..n she is amazing thts all i can tell about her *flash backs*...n btw my name is amazing:P malik meanz King ...n keep living in illusion dude while i f**k few more of ur kind haha:P

Jhooth bolne ki had kar di. :rofl::rofl:
Google Trends: Pakistani men
Google Trends: indian men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom