What's new

Pakistanis encounter Mumbai Women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chennai girls ko bhi mat bhoolo bhai.
hardly looks like chennai girls dewd....
Lokks more like kollywood extras....:drag:

im afraid this thread will run into a state vice girls exhibition thread....

Im off....No interested to contribute...:blink:

Hyderabad girls.

16314.jpg

I am particularly intrigued by this part:

"Two other interesting lessons had been learnt : 1) Contrary to expectations, Mumbai’s women, like Delhi’s, bought only L and XL sizes; the S and M sizes remained unsold. 2) Mumbai’s tastes were far more Westernised."

Sizes of what? Did this expo attract just the fatties?

No only just the rich bored women, who happen to be in the large sizes (cos of their life-style).
Never heard of "Fat-Cats"? :)

No only just the rich bored women, who happen to be in the l arge sizes (cos of their life-style).
Never heard of "Fat-Cats"?

We have a biker boy group of born again richie rich biker uncles from Bangalore who ride Bullets and call themselves the "Fat Bastards."

I have a free T-shirt given to the rest of us by them at the Ooty Rider Mania saying simply that :)

We have a biker boy group of born again richie rich biker uncles from Bangalore who ride Bullets and call themselves the "Fat Bastards."

I have a free T-shirt given to the rest of us by them at the Ooty Rider Mania saying simply that :)

You a Bullet rider? Back in the days, I rode a Jawa; just to be different from friends who drooled over their Bullets. Never wanted to be a "Fat Bastard"!

ab ye log market khol ker beth gaay hai ke ye dekho wo dekho . le jao yaar ajj 15 date hai kidher se ayee pesy aysi ayashi ke hamary pass is wakt ?:rofl:

end of the month ye sary photo le ker a jana phir sochy gay :agree:

Indians do take pride in aping the Western culture but then boasting about it, leaves a big question on certain moral values. !!

We do what we like ...we Wear what we like ......We don't require any mullah to tell us what is moral and what is immoral?????......IF its acceptable to you & your family its moral....pure samaj ke feelings ka kayal rakne ka teka nahi leh rakha humne....

waise bhi Immorality dekhnewale ki ankhon mein hoti hain......Jisko bhuri nazar dalni ho usse farak nahi padta ladki ne Dress pehna ,,ya Salwar kammez ya Saari

Jisiki neeyat hi kharab ho uske liye sab ek jaise hain

And pls come out of your cave And stop judging ppl ....its 21st century :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom