What's new

Pakistanis encounter Mumbai Women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ontopic:-
Personally i feel Delhi,Chandigarh & NE crowd is much more westernized then Mumbai....

NE sure, but in terms of height, they usually don't have the legs.

But no one carries a short dress or skirt like a Mumbai girl man.

The northies wear the same, but they are always somewhat a little self conscious. Not attractive.

I had the experience of spending time with both, students from Mumbai as well as Delhi. And let me tell you, I felt more comfortable with Delhiites as compared to Mumbaikers. Perhaps it had to do with me being from Punjab.

On a lighter note, In my experience, girsl from delhi are more beautiful and modest. ;)

I had the experience of spending time with both, students from Mumbai as well as Delhi. And let me tell you, I felt more comfortable with Delhiites as compared to Mumbaikers. Perhaps it had to do with me being from Punjab.

On a lighter note, In my experience, girsl from delhi are more beautiful and modest. ;)

Yup, will give some Delhi girls the thumbs up for classical Indian beauty.

But the Mumbai girls have the dibs on smarts and are much more fun. ;)

Indians do take pride in aping the Western culture but then boasting about it, leaves a big question on certain moral values. !!

There is no reason not to learn good points from any culture..whether its eastern or western.

I am particularly intrigued by this part:

"Two other interesting lessons had been learnt : 1) Contrary to expectations, Mumbai’s women, like Delhi’s, bought only L and XL sizes; the S and M sizes remained unsold. 2) Mumbai’s tastes were far more Westernised."

Sizes of what? Did this expo attract just the fatties?

May be thats why the indians said that Pakistanis got shock of their life by seeing Mumbai women. May be the exhibitors dint seen such fatties before :P

May be thats why the indians said that Pakistanis got shock of their life by seeing Mumbai women. May be the exhibitors dint seen such fatties before :P
you'd be surprised how much weight some can gain by a mere veggie diet :P
there goes the theory of veggie hindoos

I seriously doubt that. Most of the exhibitors were from Pakistan Punjab. And we know what happens to them post their prime years (early twenties max) :D

you'd be surprised how much weight some can gain by a mere veggie diet :P
there goes the theory of veggie hindoos

looking at your avatar one can assume the mumbai women failed to impress Indians :P

Indians do take pride in aping the Western culture but then boasting about it, leaves a big question on certain moral values. !!

What western culture?
everything that is happening culturally in the world was going to happen sooner or later...It happened first in west then it is happening in east...India is still very eastern culture wise...take a look at china for a while...culture there is nothing like old times...same will happen with India in next few decades..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom