What's new

Pakistanies paid for Indian hostages as well !

Consider this as a return of the goodwill gesture we show to your people coming to India for getting complex surgeries. We appreciate your gesture. What's with the fuss? :what:

Thank you very much but they pay for their treatment and above all the amount paid to Pirates is too huge as compared to few cases viz a viz medical treatment.

anyway we are happy that we have saved few valuable lives by paying for their release and we dont care from which country they are.

we are waiting for their release as the money had been paid to pirates

4 Pakistanies among the 22, are released with their Egyptian cruise, they talked to their families. ARY news

great to know, after 10 months long waiting, finally they are coming home...

thank you Ansar Burni and Ishrat ul Abad and all those who contributed to raise the money. we may not know your names, but you are the ones who keep our head high....

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

4 Pakistanies among the 22, are released with their Egyptian cruise, they talked to their families. ARY news

great to know, after 10 months long waiting, finally they are coming home...

thank you Ansar Burni and Ishrat ul Abad and all those who contributed to raise the money. we may not know your names, but you are the ones who keep our head high....

:pakistan::pakistan::
:pakistan: Great News.

Congrats to all those hostages.

Thank You people of Pakistan and above all Thank You people of Karachi for pooling in such a huge amount for release of hostages on humanitarian grounds.

If things don't work out in our lives we can always try this pirate stuff.

Pakis of the Arabian, we will raid Amreeki ship and make millions.

Many of our militant party look like pirates anyway, all they need is an eye patch.

:) now would you edit this rant

No, I believe it is an intelligent and charming post.

You are meant to click that thanks button btw.
lala People of Karachi had collected money to rescue all of them so nah NO thank button pressing for you

MuZammiL Dr. s[1]n;1786219 said:
PakisTanion ki dee huee bheek say yeh bhookay nangay indians azaad ho paaiyn gaiy ... :azn:

Long Live PakisTan ... :pakistan:

Post reported. This gesture is based on humanitarian grounds. Keep it that way. Let's not brag about it. Shall we?

Anyway Congratulations everyone. All hostages are released and they are on their way back.

If things don't work out in our lives we can always try this pirate stuff.

Pakis of the Arabian, we will raid Amreeki ship and make millions.

Many of our militant party look like pirates anyway, all they need is an eye patch.

Better name would be Pirates of the Arabian...you can be the captain T-FAZ. Your pirates can always drop anchor at Goa, where you have can have rum, and pretty much everything. Everyone happy.

I cant believe this wow how much pakistan paid for the indian hostages any idea?why nothing is shown about this event in indian media? no news channel is covering this news wtf :angry:

anyway thanks for saving the lives of my country men :pakistan:

I cant believe this wow how much pakistan paid for the indian hostages any idea?why nothing is shown about this event in indian media? no news channel is covering this news wtf :angry:

anyway thanks for saving the lives of my country men :pakistan:

all in all I think 2 million dollars were raised for all the 22 hostages..

It was a great humanitarian effort.Acts like these ought to be remembered , exemplified & followed.

after all the negative things....herez a humain work by pak THX

these are poor, simple people......

these hostages are released....why do both countries waste valuable money and time on imprisoning eachothers poor fishermen?

Back
Top Bottom