What's new

Pakistanies paid for Indian hostages as well !

Guys dosent the Indian goverment care about its own people????????????

did our government care? all due credit goes to the local businessmen who were motivated by Ansar Barni and governor Ishrat ul abad to raise this kind of a money on humanitarian basis...

all these fights and bullying are just part of the outer skin.
in inside,we are still human brothers.

today,pakistan has set an example for today's world!:pakistan:

These Indian Hostages were simply innocent souls like our own. If we paid money for their release, it shouldn't matter, and for god's sake i hope the useless government in Pakistan doesn't make it use for it's diplomatic motives.

It was all for sake of humanity

By the way, whats the status on these hostages?

after failing to raise money, still the Indians hostages will get home,

thanks to the Pakistanies who stepped up and gave hostage money of Indians...

I hope they all get home safely...:pakistan:

this is exactly what makes us PAKistanies

thank you Pakistan

Since we know bharat would never do this for Pakistanis, we should ask bharat to give the money back to us with interest.

Since we know bharat would never do this for Pakistanis, we should ask bharat to give the money back to us with interest.

Recently , we Rescued Pakistani Hostages from Pirates too.If You dont Know. :tdown:

These Indian Hostages were simply innocent souls like our own. If we paid money for their release, it shouldn't matter, and for god's sake i hope the useless government in Pakistan doesn't make it use for it's diplomatic motives.

It was all for sake of humanity

By the way, whats the status on these hostages?

Ishrat ul abad has announced that the pirates have released 22 hostages...and they will soon be home...

and stop worrying the government will definitely try to cash in... we have to suffer that too... :lol:

Good work but why we have to highlight that much ? Neki kar dirya me dal.... Good to see Pakistan helping ppl does not mean were they come from ...

So when these hostages are freed,will the Indians come to Pakistan first?

did our government care? all due credit goes to the local businessmen who were motivated by Ansar Barni and governor Ishrat ul abad to raise this kind of a money on humanitarian basis...

at least are people cared

Good news.

I wonder what happened to all the wealthy people in india that indians like to brag so much about?

Consider this as a return of the goodwill gesture we show to your people coming to India for getting complex surgeries. We appreciate your gesture. What's with the fuss? :what:

Consider this as a return of the goodwill gesture we show to your people coming to India for getting complex surgeries. We appreciate your gesture. What's with the fuss? :what:

Most of those people pay for the surgery or by some NGO.

Stick to the topic please.

Back
Top Bottom