What's new

Pakistanies paid for Indian hostages as well !

the news is too from deccan chronocle :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl: on watching match in police station lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

your thoughts are weird, still we donot hope that you, your wife, ,your mom, your dad, your son, your daughter, anyone of your family be next taken as hostages, only the ones suffering know the actual pain...

and they reflected by saying "manmohan ka apna beta hota tou bhi woh yehi kartay ?"

Negotiating with terrorists is totally wrong. Pirates are nothing but terrorists, only they are much worse since they do it for money only whereas terrorists have an ideology, however warped that ideology may be. We as a nation have done it and have suffered the consequences. Some countries have an official policy of never negotiating with terrorists, it is time we in India enacted such a law. Moreover, we have a very large number of sailors abroad international merchant navy ships, for us to negotiate with pirates will be disastrous as then they will specifically target ships with Indians abroad knowing that India will pay the ransom even if the shipping company does not.
My family has nothing to do with this issue, many thanks to you for bringing them up. We may not agree on this issue but we can agree to disagree without getting personal.

Negotiating with terrorists is totally wrong. Pirates are nothing but terrorists, only they are much worse since they do it for money only whereas terrorists have an ideology, however warped that ideology may be. We as a nation have done it and have suffered the consequences. Some countries have an official policy of never negotiating with terrorists, it is time we in India enacted such a law. Moreover, we have a very large number of sailors abroad international merchant navy ships, for us to negotiate with pirates will be disastrous as then they will specifically target ships with Indians abroad knowing that India will pay the ransom even if the shipping company does not.
My family has nothing to do with this issue, many thanks to you for bringing them up. We may not agree on this issue but we can agree to disagree without getting personal.

It is the strategy worldwide that whenever there's a hostage situation, first priority is life saving rather than adventure. There are no better or wosrt terrorists, terrorist having ideolegy are better???? Are u out of your mind???

It is just a facepalm and utmost rubbish that you didnt do it bcaz you suffered the consequences and to your information 'those nations' having official policy not to negotiate with terrorists are negotiating with them.

Regarding family read his post again that what did he say. He said since none of them from your family so cannot feel the pain.

Capt wasi and other pakistanis were my family and i thank ansar barney / PN for saving my family.

Ansar Burney helping again

----

Activist Ansar Burney coming to Dubai to free hijacked ship's crew

Jul 7, 2011

The prominent Pakistani human rights activist Ansar Burney will visit Dubai next week, seeking to arrange the release of two dozen crew members who have been held for 16 months aboard the MV Iceberg I, which is owned by a UAE firm.

His group, the Ansar Burney Trust, recently helped free another captured vessel, the MV Suez, and its 23-man crew after over 10 months in captivity.

"Next week, I am coming to Dubai. I will meet with the owner," Mr Burney said in a phone interview today. "If he will ask me, I will definitely come forward and help."

The Indian families of the Suez and Iceberg crew held a press conference in New Delhi, India, today, appealing for Mr Burney's help to release the Iceberg crew.

The press conference followed reports that a second crew member aboard the ship had died.

Activist Ansar Burney coming to Dubai to free hijacked ship's crew - The National

related link

http://www.thenational.ae/news/uae-news/families-take-a-stand-against-uae-ships-hijacking

Back
Top Bottom