What's new

Pakistanies paid for Indian hostages as well !

A request to Pakistani members.. please do not politicize this event..

Lets just pray that all the people come home safe and sound..

Please do not flame or say anything bad.. We can have other issues to fight and rub..

thanks..

Thank you Pakistan.shame on you,GOI for failing to protect indian citizens...

Thanks to Pakistan. You people did what GOI could not do. Thanks again

I hope the guys reach their homes safe and sound.

Something must be done against this Piracy issue.

Thank you Pakistan. We all know somewhere behind what comes out in the media is a good Pakistan. Sometimes it just becomes hard to see it. Let us hope we see the noble and good Pakistan and we hope Pakistan will see how good Indians are.

Thank you Pakistan. We all know somewhere behind what comes out in the media is a good Pakistan. Sometimes it just becomes hard to see it. Let us hope we see the noble and good Pakistan and we hope Pakistan will see how good Indians are.

Pakistan & Pakistanis are good by heart,travel Pakistan once in a life time,i bet your bad thinking if any against Pakistan(no offence) will just fade away, it is just foriegn media which cannot digest good things of Pakistan & show our country always in bad light.

:what: where are the indians who always talk about the money and about the GDP of there mumbai more than pakistan and ambani's wealth more than our karachi's GDP :rofl: poor indians u people can only talk .

---------- Post added at 01:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

Pakistan & Pakistanis are good by heart,travel Pakistan once in a life time,i bet your bad thinking if any against Pakistan(no offence) will just fade away, it is just foriegn media which cannot digest good things of Pakistan & show our country always in bad light.

add indian media too

Cheap shots on economy based on payment for hostages... classic.:lol:

Well We are very grateful to Pakistan for doing this.May all the Hostages return home safely.
Yes,most Indian billionaires except Ratan Tata & a few others most are selfish.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom