What's new

Pakistanies paid for Indian hostages as well !

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
after failing to raise money, still the Indians hostages will get home,

thanks to the Pakistanies who stepped up and gave hostage money of Indians...

I hope they all get home safely...:pakistan:

this is exactly what makes us PAKistanies

Yup that's great. Let's hope they get home safe and sound.

Insha Allah.. Pakistanis are trying to raise money for all the hostages or as many as they can.. After all, they are all our human brothers and sisters.. May they be safe and sound..

Good news.

I wonder what happened to all the wealthy people in india that indians like to brag so much about?

Good news.

I wonder what happened to all the wealthy people in india that indians like to brag so much about?
Wealthy people of India are highly selfish and ego centric. Their wealth is only for them.

World largest democracy and "shining" economy couldnt bail out its citizens but spend billions on weapons. Shame!

Wealthy people of India are highly selfish and ego centric. Their wealth is only for them.

World largest democracy and "shining" economy couldnt bail out its citizens but spend billions on weapons. Shame!

Not all wealthy people are selfish, although most of them indeed are. Doesn't it go the same way for your president too ?

It is GOI's job to ensure the safety of these pirates. The wealthy Indians are already paying their taxes.

Anyways, Thank you Pakistan if this news is true. I hope the amount is compensated soon.

Not all wealthy people are selfish, although most of them indeed are. Doesn't it go the same way for your president too ?

It is GOI's job to ensure the safety of these pirates. The wealthy Indians are already paying their taxes.

Anyways, Thank you Pakistan if this news is true. I hope the amount is compensated soon.

doesnt matter even if the amount is compensated, which never will be, the job is done, our people have show their humanity and became best in the world

I behalf of all Pakistanis If they allow me accepted the Thanx of Indian Fellows....
You Are Wellcome and now no need to thanx again....

Us Pakistanis will never learn. Why are we so stupid? Even after all this Indians still hate Pakistanis the most and its that kind of hate that cannot be explained in words.

Where is the big double digit gdp growth superpower now? A terrorist, beggar and failed state paying for and saving Indians :hitwall:

btw special thanks to Sindh Govt and Ansar Barni.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom