What's new

Pakistani prisoner Sanaullah dies in indian prison attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
risk to sarabjeet's life was known and expected after afzal guru's death. His was high profile case already. but the pakistani terrorist was a random guy, and attack was difficult to predict.
Indian jailor was incompetent, but pakistani appears complicit.

Speculations and that's it!

@ares, anything else pal? You have been inculcating this stuff since yesterday.

If you of know of this ..then you shouldn't have been calming, what you are claiming.

Last edited by a moderator:
Could you not find a response in the context being discussed that you had to indulge in your regular practice of going off topic.. btw, whatever happened to your army delegation to the US which was detained and deboarded from a flight just before take off? And is your ex ISI chief still being sued for terrorism in a New York court ?

From India/Pakistan issue, you find escape to UN...surely there must be a worst term than digressing....none the less best you keep it in the region since your lot are not exactly treated like royalty. :lol:

Indian envoy to UN told to 'take off turban' in US airport search - Express India

India diplomat gets 'humiliating' pat-down at Mississippi airport - USATODAY.com

right, so you agree that calling indians immoral based on action of a jail inmate is wrong?

What I am saying is get of your high horse and stop pretending to be better than everyone else. The stark reality is India's moral compass is no better than ours and probably a lot worse.

Sarabjit's death was not retaliatory, a lethal fight between him and inmates took his life, unlike the death of Sanaullah which of course is retaliatory. Now, doesn't it remain difficult for an Indian too?

Sarabjeet was killed in retaliation to kasabs hanging. He ws receiving threats.

What I am saying is get of your high horse and stop pretending to be better than everyone else. The stark reality is India's moral compass is no better than ours and probably a lot worse.

It might as well be worse, you just chose the wrong example to prove it.. :)

Didn't you hold a three day mourning for Afzhal Guru?

As per Karan we were bad so I asked what was that which made you indifferent? We are bad, for we credit terrorists, fine, but are you people good?

Innalillah wa inna illahi rajeoon. RIP

As per Karan we were bad so I asked what was that which made you indifferent? We are bad, for we credit terrorists, fine, but are you people good?
yes, we are no better. Because a random Indian inmate killed a random pakistani inmate.
Happy now?

Sarabjeet was killed in retaliation to kasabs hanging. He ws receiving threats.

Some say Kasaab and some Guru... But one thing for sure he wasn't hanged, unlike Guru or Kasab.

Some say Kasaab and some Guru... But one thing for sure he wasn't hanged, unlike Guru or Kasab.

"Sarabjit has already served 23 years in jail,
which is equivalent to a life sentence. He cannot
be hanged now. In view of the threat to his life,
he should be freed and sent back to India,"
Burney said

If you of know of this ..then you shouldn't have been calming, what you are claiming.

I am claiming nothing! If I was I would bring similar stuff in, like he was innocent and evidence was fake and etc.

Conclusion, a prisoner exchange program is needed, meanwhile impregnable security must be given to the prisoners on both the sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom