What's new

Pakistani prisoner Sanaullah dies in indian prison attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Conclusion, a prisoner exchange program is needed, meanwhile impregnable security must be given to the prisoners on both the sides.
disagree with exchange... they should be given security till this madness is over..

"Sarabjit has already served 23 years in jail,
which is equivalent to a life sentence. He cannot
be hanged now. In view of the threat to his life,
he should be freed and sent back to India,"
Burney said

Don't you think the very argument is valid in Sanaullah's case? There are many Pakistanis in Indian jails who have served their sentences.

Sarabjit's death was not retaliatory, a lethal fight between him and inmates took his life, unlike the death of Sanaullah which of course is retaliatory. Now, doesn't it remain difficult for an Indian too?

Indians think Sarabjit was killed in retaliation, however Pakistani denies it. Pakistani thinks Sanaullah was killed in retaliation. Now its not easy to find the truth but about Sanaullah it might not be what was told. It could very well be personal issue, the attacker just took advantage of the situation.

Now as per Sarabjit Singh, the key witness clearly retraced the statement on TV, don't you think that puts question mark on fairness of trail? I have not heard the same about Sanaullah.

disagree with exchange... they should be given security till this madness is over..

Oh really! Let me then curse Burni and other Pakistani authorities for setting Surjeet and Kashmir Singh free - morons did that for humanitarian basis.

Not going to comment but hope that Prisons in both countries improve , nothing more

Sadly this is South Asian mentality

Its a Genetically flaw some species of human have evolved because they can go beyond this some don't that is how evolution works

Don't you think the very argument is valid in Sanaullah's case? There are many Pakistanis in Indian jails who have served their sentences.

No i dont think so read this “He had been serving twin life terms and was under trial in six other cases,” official sources said, adding that cases under Sections 302, 304, 494 of the RPC and other under various sections of POTA and TADA were also pending against him.
“In around six cases, trial is still on,” official sources informed.

WHO IS SANAULLAH Lastupdate:- Sat, 4 May 2013 18:30:00 GMT GreaterKashmir.com

Indians think Sarabjit was killed in retaliation, however Pakistani denies it. Pakistani thinks Sanaullah was killed in retaliation. Now its not easy to find the truth but about Sanaullah it might not be what was told. It could very well be personal issue, the attacker just took advantage of the situation..

Look how simple was that for you to oversimplify all! In Sanaullah case you can't rule out personal vengeance but in Sarabjit's case you have satisfying reasons to believe that he was killed in retaliation. Isn't it possible that the attackers in Sarabjit's case, on personal issues took the advantage of the situation?

Now as per Sarabjit Singh, the key witness clearly retraced the statement on TV, don't you think that puts question mark on fairness of trail? I have not heard the same about Sanaullah.

If that was the case then shame on Indian government for not illuminating this fact before it's Pakistani counterpart. Please spare me from this Indian media BS. Lawyer could take the witness to courts and could help sarabjit's acquittal.

Would this guy be missing his kidneys, heart and stomach too?
I cant tell you now. If its a stander procedure and every doc follows it in world.. as pakistanis where claiming few days back then yes... If not then no... And i think indian doc will also give all the reports to pakistan... Its just my guess. But i believe they will...

Oh really! Let me then curse Burni and other Pakistani authorities for setting Surjeet and Kashmir Singh free - morons did that for humanitarian basis.
we release fishermen regularly(both countries).. but criminals should stay and complete the term...
the pakistani terrorist should have been freed after his 8 year term... same for sarabjeet after 25 years unless there is specific humanitarian ground...
just being indian in pak jail or vice versa is not 'humanitarian ground', it should be decided on case to case basis.

From India/Pakistan issue, you find escape to UN...surely there must be a worst term than digressing....none the less best you keep it in the region since your lot are not exactly treated like royalty. :lol:

Indian envoy to UN told to 'take off turban' in US airport search - Express India

India diplomat gets 'humiliating' pat-down at Mississippi airport - USATODAY.com

Pakistani Logic

Indian diplomat getting frisked at an airport (doesnt everyone get frisked at the airport) = Pakistani generals deboarded for suspicious behavior :rofl:

PS: btw I did not escape to UN, just reminded you of a UN designated Pakistani terrorist's having a status of demi god in Pakistan..

Look how simple was that for you to oversimplify all! In Sanaullah case you can't rule out personal vengeance but in Sarabjit's case you have satisfying reasons to believe that he was killed in retaliation. Isn't it possible that the attackers in Sarabjit's case, on personal issues took the advantage of the situation?

If that was the case then shame on Indian government for not illuminating this fact before it's Pakistani counterpart. Please spare me from this Indian media BS. Lawyer could take the witness to courts and could help sarabjit's acquittal.
Where did I say Sarabjit was killed in retaliation?

But karan what is indifferent when Indian government gives state honor to criminal (if not terrorists)?

His death got honored because he was murdered by an enemy country in an extra judicial manner..plus his guilt has always been in doubt, specially since the govt of Pakistan stayed his death sentence indefinitely..

Wont be surprised to see an indian getting killed in a Pakistani jail now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom