Pakistani prisoner Sanaullah dies in indian prison attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

DESERT FIGHTER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
ISLAMABAD: Sanaullah passed away on Saturday. He was a Pakistani prisoner in Jammu jail and was badly beaten by a fellow inmate.

Sanaullah was critically injured and under observation for past two days. The attack had come a day after a convicted Indian spy Sarabjit died after being bludgeoned with a brick by fellow inmates at a Pakistani prison Kot Lakhpat Lahore.

According to the Indian media Sanaullah was first taken to the Medical College Hospital in Jammu, where doctors declared that he had slipped into a coma.

The he was flown to Chandigarh in an air ambulance and admitted to the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER).

There were talks of giving Sanaullah’s sons visa to visit their father in India, however it has now been decided that the body will be handed to Pakistan authorities via Wagah Border once the post-mortem is complete.

Today three officials of Pakistan High Commission were permitted by India to visit him. But unfortunately he succumbed to his critical injuries.

http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=pakistani prisoner dies in indian jail&source=web&cd=7&cad=rja&ved=0CEoQFjAG&url=http://www.aaj.tv/2013/05/pakistani-prisoner-sanaullah-dies-in-india/&ei=fWeFUYq6H6-K0QG764GIDg&usg=AFQjCNEDW3uoc9YZHQIKbrqDjhG4pFSf-A

Last edited by a moderator:
ISLAMABAD: Sanaullah passed away on Saturday. He was a Pakistani prisoner in Jammu jail and was badly beaten by a fellow inmate.

Sanaullah was critically injured and under observation for past two days. The attack had come a day after a convicted Indian spy Sarabjit died after being bludgeoned with a brick by fellow inmates at a Pakistani prison Kot Lakhpat Lahore.

According to the Indian media Sanaullah was first taken to the Medical College Hospital in Jammu, where doctors declared that he had slipped into a coma.

The he was flown to Chandigarh in an air ambulance and admitted to the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER).

There were talks of giving Sanaullah’s sons visa to visit their father in India, however it has now been decided that the body will be handed to Pakistan authorities via Wagah Border once the post-mortem is complete.

Today three officials of Pakistan High Commission were permitted by India to visit him. But unfortunately he succumbed to his critical injuries.

http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=pakistani prisoner dies in indian jail&source=web&cd=7&cad=rja&ved=0CEoQFjAG&url=http://www.aaj.tv/2013/05/pakistani-prisoner-sanaullah-dies-in-india/&ei=fWeFUYq6H6-K0QG764GIDg&usg=AFQjCNEDW3uoc9YZHQIKbrqDjhG4pFSf-A

Should we kill all those indian criminal bastards in our prisons?

I saw the news being posted earlier today on Dawn and tribune pk but it was taken off after a while. Seems like
he is still alive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was this guy a terrorist?

Even sarabjit wasnt terrorist... You know your witness trun down. So lets not come to that again...
Keep those thing aside. Well the question you asked i answered it... That was the reaction for your action... Better finished this of there before it become more ugly. I do condem this act...

Sad Incident, Hope the prisoner agreement finalizes soon between India and Pakistan.

Even sarabjit wasnt terrorist... You know your witness trun down. So lets not come to that again...
Keep those thing aside. Well the question you asked i answered it... That was the reaction for your action... Better finished this of there before it become more ugly. I do condem this act...

Oh shup up.. he was a convicted son of a b.ch... convicted for killing 14 people! and on death row... what was this guys crime? did he kill innocent people?

Tragic, hope this 'eye for an eye' mentality stops here.

sad news....I wished if he would not die atleast..!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom