What's new

Pakistani prisoner Sanaullah dies in indian prison attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah 52 year old who used to play in a typical wedding band:
zlyvcm.jpg

This photo belongs to Jail band. Should i explain more.

Good for you.. Hope some patriotic inmates kill a few more indians in our prisons!

and you are dumb enough to think that Indians won't return the favor? How about wishing for this whole prisoner killing episode to stop? I know it's difficult being a Pakistani, but at least you could try.

Good for you.. Hope some patriotic inmates kill a few more indians in our prisons!

I already told you eye for an eye will make the world blind... But if you still think so the god bless you and your country men here. Cant help it...

Why don,t you understand same applies to pakistanis in indian prison. Stop thinking from heart sometime use your mind also. Hope the cycle stops here.

I already told you eye for an eye will make the world blind... But if you still think so the god bless you and your country men here. Cant help it...

If he killed innocent people i have no sympathy... if not id say we return the favour!

If he killed innocent people i have no sympathy... if not id say we return the favour!

I gave you the link and text in block. But still you are not ready to undertand. Then how can you help you mate... I can understand. We have also gone through same phase few days back... No need to repeat it again...better these thing stopz here... Right?

Why don't you find out what he did to be in jail before posting crap here.

There are 535 Indian prisoners in Pakistani jails... and 272 Pakistani prisoners in indian jails!

This is sad for both nations. Tit for tat we are both the same, barbaric and uncouth people. Hypocrites of the highest order. Now the Indians can come down from the self appointed high horse and see the reality that they are really no better and probably a lot worse.

and you are dumb enough to think that Indians won't return the favor? How about wishing for this whole prisoner killing episode to stop? I know it's difficult being a Pakistani, but at least you could try.

Sarabjit's death was not retaliatory, a lethal fight between him and inmates took his life, unlike the death of Sanaullah which of course is retaliatory. Now, doesn't it remain difficult for an Indian too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom