What's new

Pakistani prisoner Sanaullah dies in indian prison attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well you thought wrong coz even Indians have bagpipe wedding bands.

369612943_01d6a463e3_z.jpg

Must be a Punjab thing then.

Sad indeed, a serious failure on India's part.

The same pakistani posters who were celebrating with abusive language on sarabjeet thread are throwing their tantrums here too. Difficult to understand these unstable immoral people.

You should be the last person calling anyone immoral considering what happened to Sanaullah. The so called tall claims you made on another thread of being 'civilized' have gone down the toilet with this death. What happened to Sarabajit was unfortunate and there was negligence on the part of the jailers, but in this case a retaliatory attack was expected so you can call this criminal negligence. And please, go through the comment section of TOI and look at the comments of your fellow civilized Indian brethren's, their comments just send your Post right down through the toilet.

RIP Sanaullah

very sad, indians are fooking terrorists

Was this guy a terrorist?

For India every Pakistan living inside & outside Pakistan is a terrorist, even if he or she is completely handicap.

Vinod killed an terrorist... we are not pakistani's

We don’t think & work like coward Indians who kill innocent Pakistani civilians & then portray them as terrorists, we kill Indian terrorists.

you should have better followed your gandi,s advice...better not to preach the world what you dont practice yourself.....

Well i dont follow gandi, i am anti gandi and never supported him...but for you i am quoteing his one of the famous line "It is better to be
violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to
put on the cloak of nonviolence to cover
impotence."

Now you were saying that i am preaching... Look at my words... I clearly said which mean in other words if you gonna take any action we will take it too..... But still want no one to take any stupid action which cause someone death... I hope you got my points..

For India every Pakistan living inside & outside Pakistan is a terrorist, even if he or she is completely handicap.

We don’t think & work like coward Indians who kill innocent Pakistani civilians & then portray them as terrorists, we kill Indian terrorists.

like you guys did, torturing and dig out man brain, heart,kidneys? huh... Vinod killed the pakistani terrorist...

Before posting any crape do some search thing... Dont start thumping your cheast.

grow up kid , u have no idea about problems. Life is much more precious.

You should be the last person calling anyone immoral considering what happened to Sanaullah. The so called tall claims you made on another thread of being 'civilized' have gone down the toilet with this death. What happened to Sarabajit was unfortunate and there was negligence on the part of the jailers, but in this case a retaliatory attack was expected so you can call this criminal negligence. And please, go through the comment section of TOI and look at the comments of your fellow civilized Indian brethren's, their comments just send your Post right down through the toilet.

RIP Sanaullah

Yes, we replied in the same coin. It was really disappointing for me too.

I wish we could choose our enemies, as one becomes like them.

Tum karo toh chamtkar aur hum kare toh balatkar ???

Duplicity at it's best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom