What's new

Pakistani intruder blows himself up near Indian border

Dude, shove your so righteous attitude. You don't want me to hound you as well, or do you?

Where it is religion of peace? where? From USA to Indonesia we can only see hate and anger in Islam.. (Sad but true)

LMAO.... blowing oneself doesn't entitle you to "Rest in Peace", he will - in all probability land up in the lowest level of hell.

If suicide bombings were such a preferred and hot item, Allah (The Most Beneficent The Most Merciful) would have sent a whole chapter in Torah, Injeel and Quran. Well he didn't. So what does that tell you? It tells us that this phenomenon is man made, and in all probability made by some crazy, evil, mad Arab. The root of all evil.
..so is Religion, man made and men are flawed! :cheers:

Oh my bad then. Someone please change the title thread, there is something about people blowing themselves up that makes me very very pissed! :pissed:

Mate, that is debatable.
Yes, and he wasnt wearing it! it was a device like a bomb which he was carrying with him, he didnt blew himself up! he died because they shot him when they saw him causing the device to explode!

lol epic fail!! reminds me of "Achmed the Dead Terrorist"

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, and he wasnt wearing it! it was a device like a bomb which he was carrying with him, he didnt blew himself up! he died because they shot him when they saw him causing the device to explode!

The guy must be abt 20 -30 years old I expect.

Wonder what will it take for ppl to realise the futility of what they keep attempting to do. Unless they are being paid well to blow themselves or carry stuff that explodes.

The IA meanwhile keeps on doing what is expected of them.

See?
I say at least provide good stuff for such a pure holy war.

On lighter note: Border cross karte waqt dar ke mare phat gayi uski.

Lol. I remember a scene from Kaante, where Sanjay Dutt asking Mahesh Manjrekar about what will blow up first if a bomb is kept on Mahesh's head.

Good keep on supplying these rust balls with scrappy suicide vests for our bravehearts to blow them up at the border...in this way these scraps won't enter the hinterland and the problem will be over at the border....i have only one word for this rotten meat...

ROT IN HELL you piece of tart

Back
Top Bottom