What's new

BSF members intrude into Bangladesh

I do not mind whining bangladeshis in forum, and their angst against India is quite understandable. If you look at any western countries, bangladeshis and their descendants are literally bottom feeders.
However, this country of bottom feeders is simultaneously visited by representatives from America, China, and India.

Every big country woos BD and not one woos India. India is big in geography and BD is big in geopolitical location.

No wonder, Russia has become India's best friend.

Last edited:
I do not mind whining bangladeshis in forum, and their angst against India is quite understandable. If you look at any western countries, bangladeshis and their descendants are literally bottom feeders.
What? I read in this forum that Bangladeshis are doing well as doctors in Western countries. They are invited for giving lectures in their elite universities.

BSF troops intruded into BD territory and like Indian newspapers you are also talking hungry BD people intruded into rich and Royal India.

Grow some shame!!!!
If you could read the article OP posted above, you would have realised two contradictory versions of the incident in the same article.
BSF troops intruding is bullshit, what will they get, why would they do and what right the so called "shepherds" have to stop two armed BSF jawans? Where were your border guards, sleeping? Or aiding in pole vaulting ?

Since when BSF became such an angel of non-violence? International human rights organizations calls these bastards trigger-happy for their unnecessary and senseless shooting of hundreds of Bangladeshi as well as Indian villagers in border areas. Those cowards regularly get thrashed at Pakistan border by Pakistan rangers and when they get their posting shifted at Bangladesh border, they try to overcome their humiliation and frustration by unleashing violence against civilian population.

You are saying this because you are feeling ashamed that 8-10 unarmed Bangladeshi shepherd boys could beat up your armed BSF troops and forced them to flee the scene abandoning their rifles like dogs tail between their legs.
Probably since the time your ministers have started whining about BSF shooting Bangladeshis dead on the border, as if pole vaulting illegally into India is their birth right!

It's a shame that it took 8/10 shepherds to take down two nutrition lacked pajeet. I guess more people wanted to get some enjoyment by beating up pajeets. Anyway good work.
It was extremely courageous to confront armed and trained paramilitary forces like BSF who could have shot them without hesitation given their trigger-happy reputation. I think, it was some kind of ambush where BSFs were neutralized within seconds making them unable to use their firearm.

Last edited:
It was extremely courageous to confront armed and trained paramilitary forces like BSF who could have shot them without hesitation given their trigger-happy reputation. I think, it was some kind of ambush where BSFs were neutralized within seconds making them unable to use their firearm.

Needs courage to jump across the border knowing fully well a stray bullet in the arse will be the end of it. Or maybe it's the death wish of momins to get 72 hoors as soon as possible.
Anyway, let's see the courage of a lifeless body next time.

Or maybe it's the death wish of momins to get 72 hoors as soon as possible.
Still, they will feel jealous of you guys. You Hindus are lucky. :yes4:

1677593385850.png

Needs courage to jump across the border knowing fully well a stray bullet in the arse will be the end of it. Or maybe it's the death wish of momins to get 72 hoors as soon as possible.
Anyway, let's see the courage of a lifeless body next time.
Read below to know that the poor Indians are jumping the border fence and they have sent $10 billion in only one year. Underdeveloped India is a heavy burden to Bangladesh.

Last edited:
Read below to know that the poor Indians are jumping the border fence and they have sent #10 billion in only one year. Underdeveloped India is a heavy burden to Bangladesh.

Indians are the bottom feeders of Bangladesh. During British rule indians were brought to Dhaka to clean toilets. We call them sweaper.
Bottom feeder Indian dream is to cross border into Bangladesh for a better life. Indians are expert in crossing border and playing victim.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom