What's new

Pakistani Hindus | All Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
And i think it's none of your concern, so move on.

Seriously too many Indian trolls here, they have brought down the standard of discourse on the whole forum. Mods should at-least strive a little to provide a better environment for serious debate.

[Just saw another thread on Japan completely derailed by another Indian troll]

Why is it not?
We are a nation that is concerned about exponentially increasing crime and inhuman treatment meeted out to non Sunni's in our neighbouring country - Pakistan.

The fact that there are crimes and discrimination is not an issue per se, that happens in many countries, but the real problem is that none of the State organs are involved in giving justice to these affected people. The State is giving its silent consent to these horrendous acts by not taking action.

Every single minority in India be it Sikhs, Muslims or Christians have been massacred under state sponsored 'put them into their place' rent a mobs - I think showing the same sympathy to your country men would be the right thing to do under such circumstances.

Every single minority be it Sikhs, Muslims or Christians has been massacred under state sponsorship - I think showing the same sympathy to your country men would be the right thing to do.
Is this a thread about India?
No its not. If you have issues, bring them up in another thread and I will gladly reply there.

For now, focus on the treatment of non-Sunni's in Pakistan. Dont try to divert the topic.

Why is it not?

We are a nation that is concerned about exponentially increasing crime and inhuman treatment meeted out to non-Sunni's in our neighbouring country - Pakistan.

The fact that there are crimes and discrimination is not an issue per se, that happens in many countries, but the real problem is that none of the State organs are involved in giving justice to these affected people. The State is giving its silent consent to these horrendous acts by not taking action.

Shove your nation where sun don't shine.

They are not creating trouble. They are simply doing what Pakistani's do best - follow Islam in the Islamic republic.

No islam is peaceful religion dont say that Almighty Allah didnt lot that graveyard for muslims only so please dont misguide everyone. Land is for everyone Stay in peace love everyone

Seriously too many Indian trolls here, they have brought down the standard of discourse on the whole forum. Mods should at-least strive a little to provide a better environment for serious debate.
[Just saw another thread on Japan completely derailed by another Indian troll]

This forum is like bharat rickshaw or TOI-let comment's section, enjoy the show of saffron brigade having orgasm and soothing their incredibly tiny egos. :enjoy:

The problem with that is that we are constantly getting Sikh/Hindu refugees from Pakistan.
So the problem is very relevant for us.

Shove your problems and relevancy as well.... non of our concern.

No islam is peaceful religion dont say that Almighty Allah didnt lot that graveyard for muslims only so please dont misguide everyone. Land is for everyone Stay in peace love everyone
Im fine with whatever you say.

Problem is that all actions in Pakistan - all actions of Muslims in Pakistan - tend to show us all something exactly opposite.

Pakistani's need to walk the talk.

Shove your problems and relevancy as well.... non of our concern.
Ofcourse its none of your concern. You have moved out of Pakistan.

And its because of people like you that such is the situation in Pakistan.
Its the non-Sunni's who are living a life of hell in Pakistan for the 'crime' of being non Sunni and nothing else.

Ofcourse its none of your concern. You have moved out of Pakistan.
And its because of people like you that such is the situation in Pakistan.
Its the non-Sunni's who are living a life of hell in Pakistan for the 'crime' of being non Sunni and nothing else.

As i said, I am in Pakistan or not is non of your business nor what's happening in Pakistan. Shove your concerns where sun don't shine.

what??we bury too....news for me.....
nyway what r the laws regarding exhumation in pakistan @ S.U.R.B

They are not creating trouble. They are simply doing what Pakistani's do best - follow Islam in the Islamic republic.
And where in Islam does it say do this? :unsure:

Educate yourself first

Just one question.Why don't Hindus cremate the deceased here?

Maybe they don't have a place to cremate in their town or the guy was too poor to afford it.

Anyways anything can happen with Pakistani Hindus, it doesn't surprise me anymore.

And where in Islam does it say do this? :unsure:

Educate yourself first
Walk the talk.
What happens in Pakistan and what Pakistani's do is reflective.

Are non Sunni's being discriminated against in Pakistan? If Yes, then why?

1 question I thought Hindus burn the dead?! :unsure:

Yes, Hindus don't bury the dead, we cremate them even in US n Uk but its Pakistani Hindus so anything can happen.

The problem with that is that we are constantly getting Sikh/Hindu refugees from Pakistan.
So the problem is very relevant for us.
We are getting from Afghanistan tou thora adjust kero naa...we dont have that much land naaa :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom