What's new

Pakistani Hindus | All Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rape is slowly turning out to be the Cancer or Aids of South Asia. It sickens me , not just at the incident which is against every tenet and norm of civilized society but also at the frequency of such cases , especially in big cities.

Strong punishments dont seem to be working at all. Maybe we should begin by identifying the root cause of this problem and devise a socially acceptable strong deterrent for this kind of degeneracy.

I believe "sexual frustration due to a repressive social attitude " to be one of the prime causes , its quite likely thats why even the death penalty or social stigma doesnt deter Rapists.

Also gender imbalance may be another reason.

Do you seriously think that the rapist chose her because she was a Hindu? It will and could happen to any girl------Period.
Yeah i know that but he may have thought that he could get away because he is Muslim and the girl is Hindu(going by previous cases).....

Aray bhai poor people are not safe in Pakistan. Over the years poor people have died through terrorism. And yes some of the poor have been hindus, christians and even minority muslim sects. But many sunnis have been killed also who were just as poor and innocent. And for us, it is equally sad and shameful as this has been going on for years. We should mourn for all victims.

There are many rich Hindus and Christians living in Pakistan who are safe and live a happy life as they are not killed in a poor area where the victims are trying to buy food from their meagre incomes in the cheap market areas where the govt really does not provide good security.

Those rich hindus and christians are shopping together with rich muslims in the shopping malls or bazaars in middle class or rich localities where private security firms are hired by mall owners to look after their rich clients.
Remember it is always the poor man to die.

So you should write that poor people are not safe in Pakistan.
I think you are right but majority of poor people in Pakistan are Hindus.....

Yeah i know that but he may have thought that he could get away because he is Muslim and the girl is Hindu(going by previous cases).....
You can keep assuming things but the reality is far from that.

Sad and concerning Indeed.

I Hope the Govt will their best to provide security to the minorities of Pakistan

Off-spring of Weak Judicial system & aazaad Adlia .

RIP to the girl .

Hang the culprits .

Do you seriously think that the rapist chose her because she was a Hindu? It will and could happen to any girl------Period.
But it might have been an added incentive. Being an insignificant minority means a lot of vulnerability - means one can get away with it. But I also believe religion does not play a primary role in rape. Such men are perverts - irrespective of nationality/religion/faith etc.
RIP to the girl.
Hope the authorities will catch the culprit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom