What's new

Pakistani Hindus | All Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im fine with whatever you say.

Problem is that all actions in Pakistan - all actions of Muslims in Pakistan - tend to show us all something exactly opposite.

Pakistani's need to walk the talk.
Media loots money from clowns like you who feed on such news because people like you dont read the good news, thats why those categories are not just less but cease to exist

:pakistan:

We are getting from Afghanistan tou thora adjust kero naa...we dont have that much land naaa :unsure:
So Pakistani Muslims would prefer Afghan Muslims over Pakistani Hindus and Sikhs?

Media loots money from clowns like you who feed on such news because people like you dont read the good news, thats why those categories are not just less but cease to exist
People like me read quite a lot. You would be surprised at the amount of information I have on Pakistan. Both good and bad.

Yes, Hindus don't bury the dead, we cremate them even in US n Uk but its Pakistani Hindus so anything can happen.
So they are not Hindus? :unsure: And they say we say stuff to our minorities... :tsk:

Pakistan should provide Burial ground for Hindus to avoid such incidents.

some sects of hinduism like lingayats, veerashaivas, etc bury the dead. i have heard

Yes,that is true. It is called "Samadhi". Some faction of the sacred class (the Yogis) of Hinduism have different methods of treating the dead bodies. For example,the practice where the dead after a little bit of dressings are delivered to the holy rivers is called "salil samadhi". These ancient methods are still in practice in some parts of the country. But the case in the original post looks a little different.

So they are not Hindus? :unsure: And they say we say stuff to our minorities... :tsk:

Where did i said they r not Hindus???

The fact is the looking at the poor state of Pakistani Hindus, it simply doesn't surprise anymore.

They r literally running for their lives in Pak. So, how can i expect them to follow death riruals.

Yes,that is true. It is called "Samadhi". Some faction of the sacred class (the Yogis) of Hinduism have different methods of treating the dead bodies. For example,the practice where the dead after a little bit of dressings are delivered to the holy rivers is called "salil samadhi". These ancient methods are still in practice in some parts of the country. But the case in the original post looks a little different.
Any tomb is called a samadhi (shomahito is the adjective form)....and salil samadhi basically is used to refer to people whose bodies are lost at sea or river.

Any tomb is called a samadhi (shomahito is the adjective form)....and salil samadhi basically is used to refer to people whose bodies are lost at sea or river.

Yes that is called Salil Samadhi too( The accidents). But a sect of priestly class do place the dead bodies to the ganges deliberately as an ancient practice. The yogi decides if he wants a Salil samadhi or not before his death. Another method is Yoga Samadhi. The Yogi retires from life by meditation while his Aatma gets liberated through Bramha Talu/Randhra,right from the top of the scull. These are known practice by Hindu yogis.Most people do not believe in these,but who cares.I do.

1 question I thought Hindus burn the dead?! :unsure:
there isn't enough ground to provide hindus with a cremation ground. The dead aren't getting the deserved last rites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom