What's new

Pakistani Hindus | All Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some caste in Hindu religion do bury the dead. Btw, I think Hindus shouldnt have buried the dead marked for Muslims.

The problem with that is that we are constantly getting Sikh/Hindu refugees from Pakistan.
So the problem is very relevant for us.
sikh refugees as well? now i think your full of shit

damn.....there is a thread on pakistani Hindus......
neway.....I'm feeling great after a imported Nemiroff.....full on ready.......koi hai jo mujhse takrana chahta hai......

p.s.:- @S.U.R.B. . saab ne anser nahi Diya...most probably busy with some DRE(joking )

Unfortunately not just non muslims but also muslim minorities live life like hell in our beloved country .example is hazara community located in quetta.. my point is that its much better for most of us to be human first then become muslims.. Humanity is just first step for being a muslim

Yes that is called Salil Samadhi too( The accidents). But a sect of priestly class do place the dead bodies to the ganges deliberately as an ancient practice. The yogi decides if he wants a Salil samadhi or not before his death. Another method is Yoga Samadhi. The Yogi retires from life by meditation while his Aatma gets liberated through Bramha Talu/Randhra,right from the top of the scull. These are known practice by Hindu yogis.Most people do not believe in these,but who cares.I do.

@scorpionx. Hi. I have seen your posts and I was particularly impressed with your knowledge on independence era activitists in India.

This is off topic, but do you mind if I can pick your brains on one such leader?

Via Private message??

Thanks.

Pakistani Hindus are our brothers. We must treat them nicely.

110% agreed, these are isolated incidents but should be condemned.
Can anyone explain why has poplulation of Hindus fell from 10+% to 1-% if all these are so called ISOLATED Incidents? Not able to pick logic.

Can anyone explain why has poplulation of Hindus fell from 10+% to 1-%

Where did you pluck that figure from, the pie in the SKY?
populationgraph-(2).gif

This Graph shows that Hindus are contributing more than 5.5 percent in the over all population of Pakistan. In Sindh Province it confirms that population of Hindus in more than 17 percent. While in Balochistan it’s greater than 1 percent, whereas in Punjab and Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa it’s less than 1 percent.

Source: .: Pakistan Hindu Council :.

Where did you pluck that figure from, the pie in the SKY?
populationgraph-(2).gif

This Graph shows that Hindus are contributing more than 5.5 percent in the over all population of Pakistan. In Sindh Province it confirms that population of Hindus in more than 17 percent. While in Balochistan it’s greater than 1 percent, whereas in Punjab and Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa it’s less than 1 percent.

Source: .: Pakistan Hindu Council :.

Ohh K. Great. Now can you plz compare the same from 1947 and 1971 too. Thanks in advance. :)

Can anyone explain why has poplulation of Hindus fell from 10+% to 1-% if all these are so called ISOLATED Incidents? Not able to pick logic.
Simple explanation is "They got owned".

Pakistan government can not protect these Hindus or Sikhs because of the numbers and their remote presence.

Simple explanation is "They got owned".

Pakistan government can not protect these Hindus or Sikhs because of the numbers and their remote presence.
The point i wanna make is, till 1971 this percentage was good and infact till end 1970s too. Once Zia was in power, Radicalization of Pakistan was a bane for these kuffars and the way Pakistan is socially rotting only shows its gonna be the end for these infidels sooner than later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom