What's new

Pakistan Wants 'Battlefield' Nukes, against Indian Troops

I think there are a million options you have ignored till now.

Must be the way of life in india? choosing daddy on the internet.. il post info about my dad on the internet... show it at your home... and if you like him... contact me :

:lol: as i said.. you aint too bright... nor wonder you end up getting owned by me in everyother you "try" to act smart...

P.S: Punk... dont talk about families... you indians are pretty low in this regard aswell...

LMAO Wikipedia is your bible? he calls himself a mechincal engineer who knows the ins and outs of the missile defence project in his country. All right, whatever you say kid. The shield is going to defend you from monsters. Now, sleep tight.
India’s Missile Defense: Is the Game Worth the Candle? | The Diplomat
India interceptor missile test for strategic deterrence: China - Economic Times
Ballistic Missile Defense
India successfully test-fires long-range interceptor missile — RT News

Read these. Tell me if you need any specific source.

Must be the way of life in india? choosing daddy on the internet.. il post info about my dad on the internet... show it at your home... and if you like him... contact me :

:lol: as i said.. you aint too bright... nor wonder you end up getting owned by me in everyother you "try" to act smart...

P.S: Punk... dont talk about families... you indians are pretty low in this regard aswell...

You started it PUNK so get owned. In any way I think you're not doing fair by not analyzing all possibilities.

LMAO Wikipedia is your bible? he calls himself a mechincal engineer who knows the ins and outs of the missile defence project in his country. All right, whatever you say kid. The shield is going to defend you from monsters. Now, sleep tight.
No, i do not know all the ins and outs of Missile defence. Just some basics which is more than enough for you.
You started trolling now. I have provided some important news articles other than wiki. Go through them to find out the crediblity of Indian BMD.

Tell me if you need any specific source.

Stop getting personal guys........ There are better ways to debate
I

:crazy: Depend upon any 'book' you want. This is 2014 and our policies are clearly stated. Make the mistake of crossing the line and you will see retaliation. The rest of your talk is just bluster. We have a long track record of winning our wars with you. That is what will happen again.

No, i do not know all the ins and outs of Missile defence. Just some basics which is more than enough for you.
You started trolling now. I have provided some important news articles other than wiki. Go through them to find out the crediblity of Indian BMD.

Tell me if you need any specific source.

You call that basics? I'm done here.

:crazy: Depend upon any 'book' you want. This is 2014 and our policies are clearly stated. Make the mistake of crossing the line and you will see retaliation. The rest of your talk is just bluster. We have a long track record of winning our wars with you. That is what will happen again.

Bravo child.. im actually impressed.

Facts based on Wikipedia... Keep them to yourself.

This guy actually proclaims that the Indian curry shield has an accuracy of 99.8% Dude, the most developed countries who actually have a sophisticated defence shield program don't even claim such an accuracy. Heck, the defence shield program in most such countries is viewed with a lot of scepticism. You are trying to convince me that India has somehow managed to developed a shield which can eliminate 99.8% of incoming missiles? Whatever keeps you happy...

Just one word of advise. Sort out the rape problems in your country. Feed your people and provide them shelter. We'll talk about missile shields and everything else after that.
Accuacy increases in case of debris shooting which is a feature of India BMD. India BMD is different with that of US and Israel. Their defence system is pointed shooting system. In their accuracy would obviously be lower. You see Pin point shooting is tough instead of debris shooting, which increases accuracy.

And you are starting to troll now about rape like every frustated Pakistani who looses any arguement.

You call that basics? I'm done here.
Yes, my knowledge is about basic working of missiles. Like any other engineer. Why do you seem so surprised? Do not students in your country study aeronautics, fluid mechanics, cryogenics, and IC in engineering syllabus?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom