What's new

Pakistan Wants 'Battlefield' Nukes, against Indian Troops

So keeping in mind about TNW threat, why would India dare to launch invasion to occupy significant portion of our land? There lies your answer. To deter any aggression.

Ehhh...did you just imply that you have thermonuclear weapons? You don't have TNW, we are the TNW threat.

The answer to your rubbish plea is short and simple. Try entering or invading Pakistan by any means and we'll wreak havoc upon your forces. Plain and simple. There is no other use for these tactical missiles.

LMAO 99.8% Whatever buddy. You're definitely smoking something.

Let me guess. You are the engineer who designed and produced the missile shields? You seem to know an awful lot about them. Stop ridiculing yourself.
No, I am not that engineer. But yeah, i am a Mechanical Engineer myself. So that's pretty obvious that i know about these things. As far as the knowledge of this is concern, You can just go to Wikipedia and search about India's missile defence. Tell me if wiki is also ban in your country, i will post the link in that case.

And no, i am not smoking anything. I'm having my evening tea with chatpata Kurkure. :D

Yeah and the first thing the yanks will do when a conflict erupts is shut down GPS. You have an alternative sat system? No. India is deploying , which means Indian birds will still be able to fly while yours will be stuck.

No, there is no MAD here. You didn't read my post did you?

You are too friggin dim arent you.

saar I'm in Kanya Kumari. Southern corner of India.first your Nuke Missiles can't reach me, second In Asia after Israel India have the best Ballistic Missile Defence, and your vintage nukes can't end the Civilization. it could be American or Russians have the Capability to end the Civilization.

(old data)
Estimated Ranges of Current and Potential Pakistani Ballistic Missiles.JPG

P.S: Shaheen IIAs range is over 3000 KM.

Kunia kumari or whatever is pretty much screwed...

That would describe you better.

Only if he was responsibe for your birth...

Next time dont talk shit about peoples families...

Last edited:
No, I am not that engineer. But yeah, i am a Mechanical Engineer myself. So that's pretty obvious that i know about these things. As far as the knowledge of this is concern, You can just go to Wikipedia and search about India's missile defence. Tell me if wiki is also ban in your country, i will post the link in that case.

And no, i am not smoking anything. I'm having my evening tea with chatpata Kurkure. :D

Let me get this right. You make assumptions based on your career as a "mechanical engineer". Bro, that doesn't sound too convincing to me. Just because I'm an astronaut doesn't qualify me to lecture others about surgery. Are you for real? You really think that countries are going to publish their most sensitive specs and data publicly on the internet? Wikipedia isn't banned in my country. Also, who uses an open source platform such as Wikipedia as their primary source for such information?

You're smoking buddy... You have no concrete information to share. Anyone who uses Wikipedia as a source cannot be taken seriously. You're only here to troll. Write it down. The defence shield is nothing, but an imaginary shield.

Missile defense systems by country - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
India has that, Pakistan does not. So your shaheen or whatever is not worth anything whatever the range may be.

Its still under development.. and not to cover your entire country but some important cities like delhi for example.. and guess what its not 100 missile proof.. take a look at israeli iron dome.. it pretty much sucks even against shitty home made qassam rockets...

Meanwhile we are aready working on missile to defeat your so called "missile defence" ..

You don't want me to tell you who was responsible for your birth.

Nah thanks i know that.. my father is sitting infront of me as i type... you might need to look at the "reservation books" or maybe google.

Its still under development.. and not to cover your entire country but some important cities like delhi for example.. and guess what its not 100 missile proof.. take a look at israeli iron dome.. it pretty much sucks even against shitty home made qassam rockets...

Meanwhile we are aready working on missile to defeat your so called "missile defence" ..

Nah thanks i know that.. my father is sitting infront of me as i type... you might need to look at the "reservation books" or maybe google.

Google might give you several new options you didn't know existed.

Let me get this right. You make assumptions based on your career as a "mechanical engineer". Bro, that doesn't sound to convincing to me. Just because I'm an astronaut doesn't qualify me to lecture others about surgery. Are you for real? You really think that countries are going to publish their most sensitive specs and data publicly on the internet? Wikipedia isn't banned in my country. Also, who uses an open source platform such as Wikipedia as their primary source for such information?

You're smoking buddy... You have no concrete information to share. You're only here to troll.
I am not making any assumptions. I am just stating the fact. The fact which is available on the same open source platform which mist of the world uses. And yes, No country publishes it's most sensitive data on that kind of platform. But you see this is not "the most sensitive' data of our country. What would you consider concrete? DOD website data?
Just for the thought, Countries publish their nuke tests and missile test. Why do they do that? Because They want others to know about these things. that is the concept.

And i am not trolling. You are just choosing to ignore the fact, because you do not have anything substantial on this matter to defend this topic regarding tactical or strategic nukes.

Google might give you several new options you didn't know existed.

Not indian... nor am i "guynextdoor2" ... try your luck... choose whichever guy you want as a "Daddy" ... even my father... a senior officer in the Pak Army... oooh..:lol:

But again.. seriously try the reservation books... you might actually end up calculating the dates n find him.

P.S: Never talk shit about families..

Not indian... nor am i "guynextdoor2" ... try your luck... choose whichever guy you want as a "Daddy" ... even my father... a senior officer in the Pak Army... oooh..:lol:

But again.. seriously try the reservation books... you might actually end up calculating the dates n find him.

P.S: Never talk shit about families..

I think there are a million options you have ignored till now.

I am not making any assumptions. I am just stating the fact. The fact which is available on the same open source platform which mist of the world uses. And yes, No country publishes it's most sensitive data on that kind of platform. But you see this is not "the most sensitive' data of our country. What would you consider concrete? DOD website data?
Just for the thought, Countries publish their nuke tests and missile test. Why do they do that? Because They want others to know about these things. that is the concept.

And i am not trolling. You are just choosing to ignore the fact, because you do not have anything substantial on this matter to defend this topic regarding tactical or strategic nukes.

Facts based on Wikipedia... Keep them to yourself.

This guy actually proclaims that the Indian curry shield has an accuracy of 99.8% Dude, the most developed countries who actually have a sophisticated defence shield program don't even claim such an accuracy. Heck, the defence shield program in most such countries is viewed with a lot of scepticism. You are trying to convince me that India has somehow managed to developed a shield which can eliminate 99.8% of incoming missiles? Whatever keeps you happy...

Just one word of advise. Sort out the rape problems in your country. Feed your people and provide them shelter. We'll talk about missile shields and everything else after that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom