What's new

Pakistan Wants 'Battlefield' Nukes, against Indian Troops

And did Chinese Strategic command told you personally about this ?

And in your ignorance do you think Pakistan would be launching single nuke against you instead of 3-4 dozens nuke ?

You don't have the BALLS. Besides, even if every square Inch of India gets destroyed (which you cannot do), we have enough nukes on nuclear subs to finish you off.

That would be the Chinese reaction to stop a nuclear war in the sub-continent. They don't trust you the way you think they do.

:omghaha: :omghaha: How much chinese paying you for speaking on their behalf, 50 cents ?

:rofl: there are plenty of those where that came from.. so better not make "bold" statements.
Every idiot talks shit... before getting owned...

India-Pakistan Nuclear War Would Kill 2 Billion People, End Civilization: Report

India-Pakistan nuclear war could 'end human civilisation' - Telegraph

A plutonium based warhead with erase your whiny behind... without you even gettin a chance to bitch about it..

saar I'm in Kanya Kumari. Southern corner of India.first your Nuke Missiles can't reach me, second In Asia after Israel India have the best Ballistic Missile Defence, and your vintage nukes can't end the Civilization. it could be American or Russians have the Capability to end the Civilization.

You don't have the BALLS. Besides, even if every square Inch of India gets destroyed (which you cannot do), we have enough nukes on nuclear subs to finish you off.

You should leave defence debates to those who understand geography and basic defense tech. It's better to restrict yourself to political debates. There is no place for emotional debates in here.

You think we will be sitting idle? What are you smoking? When you try to annihilate us, we'll return the favour. Be rest assured.

At this point of time you're trying to prove how your tactical nukes can spook our thermo-nukes. I'm not the one on weeds.

Come back with something original... idiot.

Accept the truth you mudslinger. if you think to launch your Nuke Missiles India already launch the Missiles into your Territory

and please read again somewhere in this forum about Indian Nuclear first use Policy

You should leave defence debates to those who understand geography and basic defense tech. It's better to restrict yourself to political debates. There is no place for emotional debates in here.

There is no place for emotion, therefore you will not start a nuclear war with India. At this point you are talking about Tactical Nukes with a Thermonuclear armed neighbor. As I indicated the scenario most likely to happen is:

a) War Starts
b) Indian forces over-run you because of collosal conventional superiority
c) Your army starts losing, and is approaching a decision point on nukes
d) Sets off a nuke on Pak soil as a warning that threshold is approaching. Simultaneously US, China etc, start weigjing in to stop further escalation
e) India will stop/ proceed cautiously from that point on any further military objectives.

ANy Pak general who at this point makes the mistake of launching a nuclear weapon on Indian soil will invite a terrible retailiation. Across the world armies know that deterrence works only when people are ready to execute it. Do not make the mistake of imagining it won't. That's not how these systems are designed.

We'll see...

You're the one bluffing. Why don't you put your empty words into deeds? Why don't you take the first step as you always proclaim?

There is no place for emotion, therefore you will not start a nuclear war with India. At this point you are talking about Tactical Nukes with a Thermonuclear armed neighbor. As I indicated the scenario most likely to happen is:

a) War Starts
d) Sets off a nuke on Pak soil as a warning that threshold is approaching. Simultaneously US, China etc, start weigjing in to stop further escalation
e) India will stop/ proceed cautiously from that point on any further military objectives.

ANy Pak general who at this point makes the mistake of launching a nuclear weapon on Indian soil will invite a terrible retailiation. Across the world armies know that deterrence works only when people are ready to execute it. Do not make the mistake of imagining it won't. That's not how these systems are designed.

So keeping in mind about TNW threat, why would India dare to launch invasion to occupy significant portion of our land? There lies your answer. To deter any aggression.

At this point of time you're trying to prove how your tactical nukes can spook our thermo-nukes. I'm not the one on weeds.

I'm not saying that you twat. What I'm saying is that you always make these bold claims about destroying Pakistan. Why don't you just turn these hollow threats into reality? You're just all bluff and a tiny juvenile. You just like to flex your tiny muscles on a discussion forum. That too, on a Pakistani forum which welcomes you as a guest. In short, you crap where you eat.

Had it been that easy to finish off Pakistan you would have already done that by now. What was stopping you after the staged Mumbai attacks? What more excuse would you need to wage a war against Pakistan? Weren't you fuming and wasn't smoke exiting your ears and noses? You're smoking some hefty crap.

Words, words, words... Bla, bla, bla...

Last edited:
And did Chinese Strategic command told you personally about this ?

And in your ignorance do you think Pakistan would be launching single nuke against you instead of 3-4 dozens nuke ?
Dude, Really? It does not matter how many nukes you send. India has Ballistic missile defence and Cruise missile defence. Which will shield India from most of the attacks, But OTOH Pakistan does not have any such system.

So you see, we can defend ourselves against your missiles, But you can not withstand against our wrath.

So keeping in mind about TNW threat, why would India dare to launch invasion to occupy significant portion of our land? There lies your answer. To deter any aggression.

India never willingly wants to occupy a single square inch of your land. India has no territorial or other wishes on your country. In current scenario, a war will most likely start if one of your non-state actors carries out a major attack- another Mumbai, Parliament or 9/11 type attack. India cannot not ignore it- no state can. That is the reason why India has been pressing you to disband these groups. Whether your government wants peace or not, they have the power to force our hand without our wanting to. Rather than occupy your land, we'd prefer a non hostile situation where we can focus on our economy.

Dude, Really? It does not matter how many nukes you send. India has Ballistic missile defence and Cruise missile defence. Which will shield India from most of the attacks, But OTOH Pakistan does not have any such system.

So you see, we can defend ourselves against your missiles, But you can not withstand against our wrath.

LMAO We already know the effectiveness of your "super" shield defence system. Just a lot of hot air. Once the missiles start raining in dozens, we'll see how effective that defence shield of yours really is. I wouldn't bet my money on it. Don't keep your hopes too high. You'll be disappointed.

There is no defence mechanism against MAD. What are you smoking?

LMAO We already know the effectiveness of your "super" shield defence system. Just a lot of hot air. Once the missiles start raining in dozens, we'll see how effective that defence shield of yours really is. I wouldn't bet my money on it. Don't keep your hopes too high. You'll be disappointed.

There is no defence mechanism against MAD. What are you smoking?
It's not super but it's effectiveness is 99.8% at Mach 5.4 So yeah i would say that is pretty much effective. And already installed in 2 dozen cities back in '12.

Last i checked Pakistan did not have anything like that. Not even the all weather friend of yours.

a) War Starts

The answer to your rubbish plea is short and simple. Try entering or invading Pakistan by any means and we'll wreak havoc upon your forces. Plain and simple. There is no other use for these tactical missiles.

It's not super but it's effectiveness is 99.8% at Mach 5.4 So yeah i would say that is pretty much effective. And already installed in 2 dozen cities back in '12.

Last i checked Pakistan did not have anything like that. Not even the all weather friend of yours.

LMAO 99.8% Whatever buddy. You're definitely smoking something.

Let me guess. You are the engineer who designed and produced the missile shields? You seem to know an awful lot about them. Stop ridiculing yourself.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom