What's new

Pakistan Wants 'Battlefield' Nukes, against Indian Troops

You dont have to know "about" google honey... just contact me on fb.. :lol:

Probably Autistic

Must be the way of life in india? choosing daddy on the internet.. il post info about my dad on the internet... show it at your home... and if you like him... contact me :

:lol: as i said.. you aint too bright... nor wonder you end up getting owned by me in everyother you "try" to act smart...

P.S: Punk... dont talk about families... you indians are pretty low in this regard aswell...

There was war in 1971 where we showed who the big daddy is. Show the map to your family every time you want to remind yourself who the big daddy of the sub-continent is. We own you, your country and your people. 'bout time you began to squeal when we ask you to.

Probably Autistic

There was war in 1971 where we showed who the big daddy is. Show the map to your family every time you want to remind yourself who the big daddy of the sub-continent is. We own you, your country and your people. 'bout time you began to squeal when we ask you to.

Again showing your foolishness... there is no big daddy in the region.. mother india got raped in 48,62,65 ... 71 was a civil war .. dim trolls like yourself should read about .. rather than bitch here.

Again showing your foolishness... there is no big daddy in the region.. mother india got raped in 48,62,65 ... 71 was a civil war .. dim trolls like yourself should read about .. rather than bitch here.

No, we kicked you in every single war. Your education has made you dimwitted (or maybe it's genetic). India is many many times bigger than you, infinitely more powerful than you and a colossus in comparison to us. You are to us what crimea was to Russia. Yelling and trash talking don't change that.

No, we kicked you in every single war. Your education has made you dimwitted (or maybe it's genetic). India is many many times bigger than you, infinitely more powerful than you and a colossus in comparison to us. You are to us what crimea was to Russia. Yelling and trash talking don't change that.

:rofl: whatever.. now piss off.

Probably Autistic

@sandy_3126 I KNOW MAN. But he's pulling me into the shit fest.

Critical mass - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pakistan have technology to start nuclear chain reaction, even with below critical mass of uranium.
This is what American intelligence is reporting, in the opening post.
Duma$$:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Are you high:woot::woot:

Why the mod are becoming deaf and dumb when dealing with clown like @ Dessert fighter, he is one of the most abusive member on PDF. He is like a virus affecting even the sane one on the forum. Ban this lunatic.:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
By the way reported.

As stupid as it gets.

What do they think?Nuking our IBGs will let them get away?India would definitely retaliate.

Moreover they will only nuke us when our troops have crossed the border so they will be nuking their own country and civilians.
:o: Why would you think that we would nuke you when your troops would cross the border? Are you going to decide that for us that we should use it only when your troops would cross the border ? And you think we will just wait and see when your troops would cross the border :what:

To me it seems that we are going for smaller nukes is to save innocent indians from being harmed in case of war.

Any how i think i know indian war doctorine now..in case of war pakistqn will set off one nuke on its own soil and than india will inhilate pakistan ....and than we all do a bollywood dance on maujan e maujan....

Caz In any other scenario india will probably loose in an exchange with a country with twice as many nukes..

Any how i think i know indian war doctorine now..in case of war pakistqn will set off one nuke on its own soil and than india will inhilate pakistan ....and than we all do a bollywood dance on maujan e maujan....

Caz In any other scenario india will probably loose in an exchange with a country with twice as many nukes..

The world knows more about North Korea's nuclear programme than they know about India's strategic nuclear programme (or about the Strategic Forces). That's the level of secrecy the nuclear establishment has maintained about our nuke programme.

And then there is a reason why Pakistan refuses to sign the FMCT. The amount of fissile material with India is several orders of magnitude greater than with you, and you know it. By some estimates, we have the capability & the fissile material to produce as many as 2000 nukes within a short period, should we require to.

So it's basically moot to speculate about our numbers.

And yes, for some number crunching: The average rate of production of strategic missiles (ballistic) was around 50 a year till about 2008-09, and has been pushed up to 100 a year since then. Even if just 20% were to carry a nuclear weapon, that'd be over a hundred.

And that's discounting roughly 50-60 air dropped nukes, and another 36 that will be mounted on the SLBMs. This is why almost no body in India is showing any real concern for the reported/speculated increase in Pakistan's nuclear stockpile.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom