What's new

Pakistan vs Australia: T20's 2012

ohhh I just found out Whyyy today was a very bad day.....
Someone related to Zardari is there... ohh man!!!
Its Bakhtawar bhutto Zardari :lol:

Now Mr. Razzaq is doing good man's job and running tail-enders out and advancing every ball of spinner to miss one and get out!! yeah old man you rock!!

Yup Manhhos e Azam ki Manhoos baytee uder baithee hai....
Thats Pakistan Team Protesting Zardari

rCnF8.jpg

Oh ! Bit Healthier than she were last I've seen, Who's gon'na Marry Her? :D , Who wan'na die?

wowWWW!!! Here you go!!! Know what? Devilish smile by Razzaq... Mission accomplished! Asking to be thrown out of the team!! :cheesy:

lowest total 89 by pak thats about to be broken what the hell shoib was useless soo many players couldnt do ****

Revenge taken by Aussies!!

* Heaviest ever defeat
* Lowest total Ever
* worst start in T20s

+ may be something more!!

And for the Aussies... they do not end up lower than Irish in Ranking!

all out 74 lowest record let see what we will do in the world cup

* Heaviest ever defeat

atleats we didnt lose by a hundred runs thats something man wat a frgile batting we just have a difficult chase and we go down like theres no tomorrow. what bullshit

Now Mr. Razzaq is doing good man's job and running tail-enders out and advancing every ball of spinner to miss one and get out!! yeah old man you rock!!

match fees ka 10% dene ke khyal se saab khiladiun ke rongte khade ho gye hn ge, i dont blame them

hahaahha No award to Pakistanis
Yar incredible colapses ka award b hona chaiay!!

Ohh!!
Relief!
Man of series Ajmal :)
haha funny little chat.. he says we have head downs and head ups and win matches!

ajmal the man of the match award man if he was an allrounder this would have been game over yesssss love this guy the only one we can depend on

Pakistan make their lowest T20I total, equalling the lowest-ever by a Test nation, suffer their heaviest T20I defeat in terms of runs

Back
Top Bottom