What's new

Pakistan to Allow Afghan Transit to Wagha Port

Pakistan should not allow this transit to go through maintain the status quo these people are way too ungrateful to begin with.

Only Kabab, Karhai, Pulao, or Biriyani for me.

I can spend my whole life eating biryani and kabab and never get sick of it. :smitten:

Yet another blunder by GOP. There should be no allowances to these ungratefull back stabers.. let them die of hunger and desease.

You are not pakdefender, get back to your country and spend your 10,000 euros on your own people you aren't defending any Pakistani sitting duck there!

There is no reason I believe a 3 world citizen is living in Ireland without refugee status.

Yeah Baloch people also cook shorwa but don't know if it's relatively like what you are saying.

Like what he said and didn't done?

Do he have anything in his authority which he can say or done?????Its about the words.... When in Pakistan...we gave him honor to attend our President's oath taking cermony he was all "pakistan is good friend, we should work together". As soon he stepped in Afghanistan his words changed to "Pakistan should stop supporting terror". He talks by looking at the audience he is attending. And if Pakistan dont go through with this deal it will be the same... Just saying the words what audience wants to hear......

May the trade flourish between two nations if its worth it. Such behaviors makes us think twice.

This thread is related to Indo-Afghan trade with transit through Pakistan. But it looks like all members are interested in cooking and eating.:cheesy:

Even Pakistan can charge for the transit of Indian items to Afghanistan.

Don't know they come here with fruitful promises and forget everything when they reach home! yeah it would be one way transit! damn you want India to transport heavy military weapons in vegetable cartons? :cheesy:

India has a demand for dry fruits and grapes from Afghanistan and Central Asia. Good for India and Afghanistan trade :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom