What's new

Pakistan to Allow Afghan Transit to Wagha Port

Sahiii humarii tarhaaan 'well proportioned' touu kahaaan 'chooooteiii' ! :cheesy:

Yeh joii terii baakkii shauq hoteiii hain 'goats aur sheeps' ke saaath woh bhii subbb ko bataaonnn mein ! :woot:

I had pet goat when I was young. I even took him to the arcade with me. But my parents ended up slaughtering him for Eid. And I was horrified for days.

The fucked up part was my mom was like go ahead, eat it. I was like :argh:

I don't condsider shorwa meat. I would never serve shorwa to a guest unless they requested it, because I consider it an insult.

Afghans have many different types of dal which are also used as soup in Northern areas.

Bread and rice is obviously the staple food.

Shorwa meat is the strongest, majority of people outside cities cook shorwa from sheep's charbi, shorwa is consider an Islamic food here people say it's sunnah.

Not specifically in northern areas but people use daal in soups everywhere but mostly in leg and head soups - we are going totally non-veg here :lol: mods should add a caution on the title :lol:

afghans and their bluffing defies reality , go to any afghan refugee camp and see their condition for yourselves that is if you can can bear the extremely poor sanitation there.

Most of the time they just go hungry and live of on eating raw onions , thats the real unfortunate truth.

Shorwa meat is the strongest, majority of people outside cities cook shorwa from sheep's charbi, shorwa is consider an Islamic food here people say it's sunnah.

Not specifically in northern areas but people use daal in soups everywhere but mostly in leg and head soups - we are going totally non-veg here :lol: mods should add a caution on the title :lol:

On many occasions I have threatened to pour out shorwaa at my house and got a beating from my father for it.

I was like I don't want to eat ******* water.

On many occasions I have threatened to pour out shorwaa at my house and got a beating from my father for it.

I was like I don't want to eat ******* water.

It's not water buddy! visit us and I promise that I will cook you a shorwa which within minutes take your bp above 180+ :lol:

It's not water buddy! visit us and I promise that I will cook you a shorwa which within minutes take your bp above 180+ :lol:

I have to admit meat and potato shorwaa is not bad.

Sher, why don't you do something constructive in your life for once and open up an Afghan food thread.

afghans and their bluffing defies reality , go to any afghan refugee camp and see their condition for yourselves that is if you can can bear the extremely poor sanitation there.

Most of the time they just go hungry and live of on eating raw onions , thats the real unfortunate truth.

You take people to show Pakistanis condition in a refugee camp? that's your logic?

Afghans are well known for their extra spending on their stomach (that's bad), only wedding costs in Kabul is more than our exports!

I have to admit meat and potato shorwaa is not bad.

Sher, why don't you do something constructive in your life for once and open up an Afghan food thread.

I consider it a girly thing :P I hope any Afghan lady join this forum and make your dream come true :D

Back
Top Bottom