What's new

Pakistan to Allow Afghan Transit to Wagha Port

You take people to show Pakistanis condition in a refugee camp? that's your logic?

Afghans are well known for their extra spending on their stomach (that's bad), only wedding costs in Kabul is more than our exports!

I'll explain to you how there is a link

Afghans from these refugee camps are dirt poor with no skills and are a burden on Pakistan.

Their food and shelter is provided by the vriaous organizations in Pakistan
A hungry afghan , who for most part lives off on eating ganday ( raw onions ) , happily eats dal and chawal

Once his belly gets full and he some how finds a path to washing dishes in a church in europe or elsewhere in the west , then he starts to eat razors and sh!t blades , makes his way the internet and starts to bad mouth Pakistanis and talks about how Pakistanis eat Dal , india is his new found love and Pashtunistan is his wet dream.

Shorwa meat is the strongest, majority of people outside cities cook shorwa from sheep's charbi, shorwa is consider an Islamic food here people say it's sunnah.

Not specifically in northern areas but people use daal in soups everywhere but mostly in leg and head soups - we are going totally non-veg here :lol: mods should add a caution on the title :lol:

What is shorwa, sher bhai.

Afghans from these refugee camps are dirt poor with no skills and are a burden on Pakistan.

A hungry afghan , who for most part lives off on eating ganday ( raw onions ) , happily eats dal and chawal

Once his belly gets full and he some how finds a path to washing dishes in a church in europe or elsewhere in the west , then he starts to eat razors and sh!t blades , makes his way the internet and starts to bad mouth Pakistanis and talks about how Pakistanis eat Dal , india is his new found love and Pashtunistan is his wet dream.

And next, why you are in Ireland if everything is all set in your country why you are there? a refugee is criticizing another fellow refugees :rofl:

And next, why you are in Ireland if everything is all set in your country? a refugee is criticizing another fellow refugees :rofl:

Im not a refugee , I pay in excess of 10,000 Euros in tax every year which goes into welfare of scum like your countrymen around here who do exaclty what I've stated above

Don't know they come here with fruitful promises and forget everything when they reach home! yeah it would be one way transit! damn you want India to transport heavy military weapons in vegetable cartons? :cheesy:

@your first line
Something we learnd from karzai.......

Im not a refugee , I pay in excess of 10,000 Euros in tax every year which goes into welfare of scum like your countrymen around here who do exaclty what I've stated above

You are not pakdefender, get back to your country and spend your 10,000 euros on your own people you aren't defending any Pakistani sitting duck there!

There is no reason I believe a 3 world citizen is living in Ireland without refugee status.

aray raas ko kehte hein ,meat ka zyada hota he uss mein ,meat k chichre hote hein sath mein ......:lol:

Yeah Baloch people also cook shorwa but don't know if it's relatively like what you are saying.

@your first line
Something we learnd from karzai.......

Like what he said and didn't done?

Mad f*cked up but true.

Back
Top Bottom