What's new

Pakistan should open the gates for Syrian refugees.

I agree but this land belongs to Allah. The 'rizq' we get also belongs to him. Sharing has never reduced the resourced the resources, it in fact multiplies.

As you said, we have been hosting 3 million refugees and most of the time, we had been help them from our resources instead of the world.

Just look at the graphic below. Is it shameful for you as a Muslim that countries that took ZERO refugees are actually sponsors of trouble in Syria? All of them being Muslim.

If you cant help a fellow Muslim, dont create trouble in their homeland.

View attachment 253470

Morally and ethically, I agree with whatever you've said. But Pakistan has given most as a Muslim country to Ummah and Muslim world, compared to the so called champions of Ummah. We've had enough of this sh!t, so no more please. The following chart is a bit out dated, but shows the kind of helping hand Pakistan has given to this Muslim world, and in return we've been kicked and sidelined against wall when crucial times came.

11218943_953466174717057_6211123821128048889_n.jpg

We are economically weak country and fighting a war for over a decade now. So please, no more refugee intake, we cannot bear another such debacle.

Where were your emotions when people in Thar were starving to death? Literally, bloody starving to death. How many topics did you make for them? How many other countries offered to help?

We can't feed our own population and you want us to take on another burden. We should be kicking out all refugees, not taking on new ones.

Why is it so hard to understand that:

- Pakistan is NOT the flag bearer of Islam around the world.

- Pakistan is NOT responsible for the actions of others Muslims around the world.

- Pakistan does NOT have to get involved in every situation involving Muslims around the world.

- Pakistan does NOT have to fight other muslim countries wars.

Pakistan needs to focus on what is important and that is Pakistan. Someone should gather up all you ummah loving Pakistanis and beat this crap into your brains.

Dude if he is not being racist than I am quite confident that he is not trying to show himself straight either. I can explain you in simple words that why should we allow Syrian refugees here in Pakistan.

1. Syrian Refugees are unlike Afghanis, they love their Country and they have completely different culture than us, they speak different language so for them adjusting in Pakistan's culture and Pakistan kind of environment is really difficult. And once the war stops* they than will leave Pakistan willingly, this is for sure.

Afghans love their country too and that's why they blame every mess they have on us. Our problem with afghans is not they don't love their country but they are ungrateful to us. Afghans don't leave bcz despite their love for their country they don't want to return to a war zone as will be the case with Syrians.. Why would a refugee running away from war ho back to war.

How can you be so sure they will leave? And leave peacefully. Do you know why nobody wants refugees bcz they don't leave. Bcz they have to be hunted down.

As for war. Syria will not see peace for a long long long time bcz it's not a foreign force invading. There are groups of terrorists who are fighting. ISIS is fighting there... The terrorists organization are strong and well funded... Their refugees will stay for a long period of time and that's why Europe and every other country is afraid of taking care of them. Its a terror war and terror war doesn't end soon.

2. Our Government is in eminence pressure from UN and so as from Afghan Government and from several human rights bul***shi* organisations that the stay of Afghan Refugees should be extended. By allowing several thousand Syrian refugees we can simply turn around and say it to them that we will only accommodate those who are in dire need. Afghan refugees are no longer in dire need. Every single family has the money to spend or to but a land in Afghanistan.

I wouldn't swear at those human rights organization if I were you bcz you are no different. They won't to prolong a problem in Pakistan under the guise of humanity and you are bringing a new one under the guise of humanity.
So your solution to combating a problem is bring a new problem. International relations are not a house argument. This wont work. UN and Afghanistan will say that its your call on the Syrian refugees but you cannot send them back just bcz you are bringing more refugees from a far away nation... I got a great idea. Why dont we continue doing what we are doing. Evictions are still going on and after the refusal of extension it will go on. The sentiments of the people are against the refugees thus they will be evicted
... I am not sure how you think but evictions will take a year or two or maybe even more.. It won't be grab a truck and send them all home.. The most difficult part of refugee will start. Making them leave.
3. We will get rid of 6 million of Afghan refugees in exchange of a several thousand Syrian refugees. Correct me if I am wrong.

As I said. That's an unrealistic and childish scenario. Your solution is to numb the pain in your hand you will cut of your arm. We cannot afford refugees as if will be an unnecessary burden on our economy...

Do you know that we are in a middle of war where we have displaced 9 million data residents... We have a current refugee crisis for which we will not even get paid... We will have to rebuild fata and balochistan and on top of that you want Syrians... We have enough refugees and we need to look out for ourselves..

We will not sacrifice our economy and future for a nation that is not even in our neighbourhood. I am sorry but its just not going to happen.. Besides Syrians have many other places to try before they think about south Asia...

The golf countries who are sponsoring war and terror should help them... Not Pakistan who has fragile economy , 9 million fata refugees and over 2 million Afghan refugees.

Our govt will not do this. Of that I am sure and I support them in this... Play mediator role or give them aid and blankets or food not a shelter in our country.

It's high time we should realize the intensity of humanitarian crisis in Syria.
After watching the pictures of martyred children on the shores of Turkey,one can't help but get sick.

The process should be done under a proper organized system which I'm sure GoP and our intelligence agencies could device.This should be unlike the Afghan refugee process which was such a horrible mess that we are still paying for it.

It is worth noting that Syrians should not be treated as Afghans.Syrians won't be miscreants and thankless people like the Afghans.The general public of Syria are peace loving and educated unlike most Afghans which were uneducated and uncivilized.

We can't close our eyes like this.If we are working so hard for our internal security and to secure the future of our children,then the Syrians are also our children and they are also as innocent as our Peshawar martyers.

I am sure that the people of Pakistan have the spirit and will to accommodate a few thousands if the GoP takes the initiative.

At last,I would specially request all the PDF members.
If anyone from you has a voice in circles of the higher ups,your voice can reach our diplomats or your writings can be published in any newspaper or you have a Facebook page with a good number of audience,please write and create the awareness and mount the pressure.
I would also request the Indian members to raise a voice in your country that there is a huge humanitarian crisis somewhere in our planet.

It seems your intention is good.But can we Asians have that much ability to meet such refugee crisis?
I dont think so.Pakistan knows about it more than anyone else.You took a lots of Afghans and that messed up your nation very well.
We are also not that capable.
And Syrians will always give preference to developed EU ,not developing Asia.

Afghans love their country too and that's why they blame every mess they have on us. Our problem with afghans is not they don't love their country but they are ungrateful to us. Afghans don't leave bcz despite their love for their country they don't want to return to a war zone as will be the case with Syrians.. Why would a refugee running away from war ho back to war.

How can you be so sure they will leave? And leave peacefully. Do you know why nobody wants refugees bcz they don't leave. Bcz they have to be hunted down.

As for war. Syria will not see peace for a long long long time bcz it's not a foreign force invading. There are groups of terrorists who are fighting. ISIS is fighting there... The terrorists organization are strong and well funded... Their refugees will stay for a long period of time and that's why Europe and every other country is afraid of taking care of them. Its a terror war and terror war doesn't end soon.

I wouldn't swear at those human rights organization if I were you bcz you are no different. They won't to prolong a problem in Pakistan under the guise of humanity and you are bringing a new one under the guise of humanity.
So your solution to combating a problem is bring a new problem. International relations are not a house argument. This wont work. UN and Afghanistan will say that its your call on the Syrian refugees but you cannot send them back just bcz you are bringing more refugees from a far away nation... I got a great idea. Why dont we continue doing what we are doing. Evictions are still going on and after the refusal of extension it will go on. The sentiments of the people are against the refugees thus they will be evicted
... I am not sure how you think but evictions will take a year or two or maybe even more.. It won't be grab a truck and send them all home.. The most difficult part of refugee will start. Making them leave.

As I said. That's an unrealistic and childish scenario. Your solution is to numb the pain in your hand you will cut of your arm. We cannot afford refugees as if will be an unnecessary burden on our economy...

Do you know that we are in a middle of war where we have displaced 9 million data residents... We have a current refugee crisis for which we will not even get paid... We will have to rebuild fata and balochistan and on top of that you want Syrians... We have enough refugees and we need to look out for ourselves..

We will not sacrifice our economy and future for a nation that is not even in our neighbourhood. I am sorry but its just not going to happen.. Besides Syrians have many other places to try before they think about south Asia...

The golf countries who are sponsoring war and terror should help them... Not Pakistan who has fragile economy , 9 million fata refugees and over 2 million Afghan refugees.

Our govt will not do this. Of that I am sure and I support them in this... Play mediator role or give them aid and blankets or food not a shelter in our country.

I have to say that every and each sentence of yours describe you that you will kick out your own brother out of this Country if you have to in a worse case scenario. I know humanity has died in us for a long time, there was a hope but that hope is also fading away with the time and it assures me that no one is left to save the humanity as no one has that kinda heart that our beloved Prophet SAW described it in his Ahadith Mubarak ah. You are worried about our economy? Since when we have become a Trillion dollar economy? You remind me of those who always say to me that though our economy is fucked by these Politicians yet we will never let anyone from a different ethnicity e.g Pathan, Kashmiri, Balochi to be our another Prime Minister, bcz being a superior race (Punjabi) I cannot tolerate anyone else. But, when I say this to them that where the heck this Punjabi or Pathan or Sindhi comes from, they simply say it that we annexed with Pakistan just bcz we thought that Pakistan will be a Punjabi dominated Country, if we knew that Pathan will topple us one day we would have never annexed with Pakistan. Why have I said this sentence bcz of your either I should say an immaturity, foolishness or a racism that made you to call Internally displaced People a refugee. Those are as Pakistanis as I am, though you don't sound to me one, how dare you calling them Refugees. Those People saved your smelly asses many many times. They are the true Patriot of this land, they are the ones who defeated India in Kashmir, helped Pakistan army in getting rid of Indian tanks near Lahore, they are the ones who defeated USSR along with Afghans, and they are the ones who fought with US, helped Pakistan and suffered the most. If you would have said these words in front of my face I would have punched you in your gob.

Now lets come to your essay that you have written in order to answer me, I have to admit if it was a logical I would have respected you more than anyone does on this forum, but you got to believe you really have some serious problems.

You said "Afghans love their country too and that's why they blame every mess they have on us. Our problem with afghans is not they don't love their country but they are ungrateful to us. Afghans don't leave bcz despite their love for their country they don't want to return to a war zone as will be the case with Syrians.. Why would a refugee running away from war ho back to war." So Afghans love their Country and they blame us, and Indians Love their Country and they blame us, and US People love their Country and they blame us, and Middle easterns love their Countries and they blame us, and the entire Europe residence love Europe and they blame us, so you tell me why everyone blame us? You cant answer me, and you know why? Let me explain you this for People like you Religion has no place in their lives, you dont give a dam if a human on a street is screaming for a help or a child is dying with hunger, People like you turn their faces around when someone ask them for a charity, and that's not your problem as you have been fed a Pork meat for a long time, and whoever eats Pork meat he or she cannot have that humanity left.

Our Country was made on one Slogan and that was Pakistan ka matlab kiya? La Ilaha ILalah, now we have forgotten this, but not our Military leadership, this is why we are still stable, and this is why Allah SWT help us, bcz we give the charity with our own blood. If I talk about Indonesian struggle for independence, if I talk about Arab struggle for Independence, if I talk about Kashmir struggle for Independence, if I talk about Phalestine struggle for Independence, if I talk about helping Bosnians Muslims, if I talk about Afghanistan struggle of Independence twice, we have spill our blood for the sake of our own Muslim brothers and sisters. We protected them, we have been protecting them since the Ottoman era. We saved Millions from converting to Christianity. And this is why my friend I completely burn inside when I watch them dying in an open sea and no one is their to help them.
Read this news and hopefully you will understand that why I am exphasizing too much on certain things.

Asylum seeking Muslims converting to Christianity in Germany - World - DAWN.COM

Than you said "How can you be so sure they will leave? And leave peacefully. Do you know why nobody wants refugees bcz they don't leave. Bcz they have to be hunted down." I am more than sure, bcz I have grew up with them in UAE, I know them more than you even know Pathans living in your own Country. They cannot live anywhere else as they are bound to their land that they call Holly. But this word Holly alone is I believe beyond your understandings.

And you also said "As for war. Syria will not see peace for a long long long time bcz it's not a foreign force invading. There are groups of terrorists who are fighting. ISIS is fighting there... The terrorists organization are strong and well funded... Their refugees will stay for a long period of time and that's why Europe and every other country is afraid of taking care of them. Its a terror war and terror war doesn't end soon." How can you even predict such a filthy thoughts of yours, we all pray here for Syria that may Allah SWT have peace in Syria ASAP, and here you are saying that Syria will not see peace for a long time, are you a fortune teller? Bcz if you claim to be one, than I have a strong believe than no fortune teller is truthful.

You said that "I wouldn't swear at those human rights organization if I were you bcz you are no different." so explain me that how come you have predicted me as a fortune teller that I am also a spy from one the foreign agency, or a cultural destroyer, or a rapist, bcz thats what all the NGO's do. Is that what I do?

You said "They won't to prolong a problem in Pakistan under the guise of humanity and you are bringing a new one under the guise of humanity." I can bet you that one day you will stand up and say that I cannot have my dad at home bcz he is a burden for me, I cannot afford him, as our Country economy is fucked by our Politicians, and under the guise of humanity I have to get rid of my own dad. I will not do it right away, but slowly and gradually will through him out eventually, I am referring to your statement that you have made about Afghan refugees. Bcz slowly and gradually Afghans too will destroy our Economy.

You said that "So your solution to combating a problem is bring a new problem. International relations are not a house argument. This wont work. UN and Afghanistan will say that its your call on the Syrian refugees but you cannot send them back just bcz you are bringing more refugees from a far away nation..." I believe you haven't read my statement completely if you had you shouldn't be pocking your nose into this forum at all, I said that we will shelter only those who are in dire need. Afghan refugees are no longer in dire need as they have their own Country to live in, though their are bomb blasts so as we have, though their is a sectarian violence so as we have, but Syria? you are comparing Syria with Afghanistan? I dont know what more should I say to you.

You said that "We will not sacrifice our economy and future for a nation that is not even in our neighborhood. I am sorry but its just not going to happen.. Besides Syrians have many other places to try before they think about south Asia..." I am not asking you to go ahead and help those, we have hundreds and thousands like you in Pakistan. I requested those who have a bit of humanity left in them, a good example is General Raheel Sharid. And yes you are right, why should we sacrifice our Economy for our Muslim brothers and sisters when we can sacrifies our economy for our beloved Politicians, if Zardari can become a billionare in just 5 years and so as Gilani and others that is the most rightous way according you isnt it, bcz they destroyed Pakistan economy 400% than that of a 6 to 8 Million Afghan refugees alone in the past 42 years. Explain me how this has happened?

And you said again "The golf countries who are sponsoring war and terror should help them... Not Pakistan who has fragile economy , 9 million fata refugees and over 2 million Afghan refugees. " Now so that you have mentioned gulf Countries let me tell you something about them, majority of their leaders have sold their souls to the devils so dont bring up their name as if they are Arabs, we have Egyptian Christian Arabs too but they are not Muslims, by the I dont ask faggots to help me, it is enough for them to help themselves.

And finally you stopped saying something oh God that was a long essay so I had to write more longer than you so that it can explain everything to you "Our govt will not do this. Of that I am sure and I support them in this... Play mediator role or give them aid and blankets or food not a shelter in our country."

Yes you right our Government will never do this, why would they? as I have mentioned this in another forum, you should read every forum more often so that you get an idea about the real picture. As I described it earlier that Nawaz Sharif and Zardari and so as Mr Deasel and other Politicians vice versa, have become billionaires after ruling this country, for some it was a journey of a decades, some were smart like you and Mr Zardari and they have chosen the short way, and so as Maulana Diesel. When we have a flood in our own Country these blood sucking politicians do nothing at all, when we have an earth quick they do nothing, when we have accidents they simply blame the driver, they do not blame that shitty roads that they built on our tax money. I had enough to explain, if you have a little bit of maturity you will understand.

Finally, I have to admit that we do not have anyone left in the likes of Tariq Bin Ziyad, who heard a cry of a Muslim Woman that is there no one left who could protect our lives in this world, and attacked Visigothic Kingdom. Because we are too much worried about our own lives as if are not going to die ever, and we worry about our dismantled economy. Tariq Bin Ziyad burnt his ships because he said that I did not traveled all this way to be defeated.

My heart bleeds for them but not the expense of my nation.. We cannot and I repeat cannot and I will repeat again CANNOT afford to take care of refugees..

There are more than a million Afghani refugees, close to hundred thousand Bengalis, and 180 million? Pakistanis. I'm sure theres enough space for a couple thousand Syrians who just want to have their families live some sort of a normal life.

My heart bleeds for them but not the expense of my nation.. We cannot and I repeat cannot and I will repeat again CANNOT afford to take care of refugees..

You want to see a prosperous Pakistan free from all ailments then we must forgo the concept of taking every countries burden in the name of ummah. The very countries we bleed our blood for wouldn't take our side in the smallest of issues.

Humanity, aid is one thing. Refugees is a hell that we cannot afford. Right now our mission should be to remove all refugees in pakistan. Not increase their number.

Yeah sure, but which Syrian would actually want to come to Pakistan. And also a strong minority of these Syrian refugees are Christians, Shias etc. Will our esteemed right wing allow it?

If the majority of Pakistanis are liberal and allow the minority of these aholes to live in Pakistani i'm sure this unpar minority wouldn't have a choice.

Syrians refugees are mostly Shais, last I checked our own Hazara Shais were being slaughtered in mass.

The majority of Syrians are Sunni, the majority are Christian/ Shiite/ Alawite/ Druze. The minority likes the regime because it kept them safe, and put down any fanatics. The majority of the refugees in Turkey are Kurds, those in Jordan are Sunni, and Lebanon is mixed.

Apologies if I have hurt sentiments.

There's no need to apologize, your sentiments are not any different than those of others, you just decided to write them and click post.

How many nations talk about the 'UMMAH'? Every one of them, now how many carry out policies in favor of it? None of them. You got Qatar supporting the MB in Egypt, Saudi Arabia/ UAE/ Bahrain starving it from gasoline. And once the MB was removed by a coup supported by them, miraculously the gas stations had gasoline to provide to everyone? The Gulf is supporting the Civil War in Syria, it supported the Civil War in Libya, and the one in Yemen.

And they still want Pakistanis to bail them out when they cant find enough competent soldiers to prop up the regime in Bahrain. On what basis is there a Civil War in Syria? The majority of the nation is Sunni but the regime is run by a Alawite? What about the regime of Bahrain? The majority there is Shiite.

Hypocrites. Every last one of them.

There is no such thing as a 'Ummah' left. Anyone who believes in such Bullsh!t is beyond sanity. Show me what the Arab League has accomplished in it's time. Tell me about the OIC.

1. most of those guys are heading to western Europe to get free stuff and a good life in the first world, I doubt many would even want to come to Pakistan.

What makes you think they want free stuff? Have you asked each of the refugees/ migrants personally?

Forget about Ummah, no need to give them Chummah, just ignore and work for your own country's better future.

Wheres your humanity? By your logic, I guess Pakistan should throw out the Mohajir then? Why not throw out children too because they are an economic parasite to the nation's limited financials. And grandparents. Only independent adults should be allowed to live in Pakistan.

Morally and ethically, I agree with whatever you've said. But Pakistan has given most as a Muslim country to Ummah and Muslim world, compared to the so called champions of Ummah.

You remind me of a story my Teacher, a Palestinian refugee from Lebanon who came to America on a scholarship in high school, attended Harvard University, and now is a ophthalmologist at Johns Hopkins Hospital, told me.

"There was a man, who believed that whatever ALLAH has provided as a rizq will be given to him no matter what. So after a while the man stops reading the Qur'an, he sees no lessening of his provisions. He then starts missing his salats, again no lessening. The man finally wonders why he needs God. He decides to stop making Dua. His rizq doesn't disappear, he doesn't notice any lessening, however sees that his children are deficient in their lives, low grades/ bad social circles/ bad manners. The man had always made Dua, always asked for ALLAH to bless and look over his family, his parents, his livelihood. He didn't realize that perhaps the rizq that he was receiving before he deviated from ALLAH was because he made Dua, because he kept ALLAH in his heart."

Maybe it's the willingness of Pakistanis to think about the Ummah why it has survived so long? To provide a somewhat better life to refugees from war/famine/ political torn countries something that ALLAH decided to allow it to survive longer than he would have allowed?

What makes you think they want free stuff? Have you asked each of the refugees/ migrants personally?
why don't they go to any of the "brotherly" states in the neighborhood just across the border, or across a border or two where they share the language, culture, and most importantly, religion of the state.

A lot of these guys must be fed up of life in Zataari and other similar situations in Turkey, but where are the Saudis, the biggest supporters of the rebel cause, Qatar has so much money, but only for ak47s and rpgs it seems, and why not to the UAE or Kuwait ? displaced Shia, Alawis etc could go to Iran.

There are other places in the vicinity where they can find similar culture too, like in north Africa.. Egypt, Morroco, Tunisia, Algeria ?

but no, they must risk life and limb to reach all the way to secular liberal western Europe with a completely alien culture because why ??

this isnt exactly a job posting or a business/leisure trip, why would these people go to completely alien lands ?

because free money, they'll get welfare, they'll get treated good.. but many will be bitter and blame the hosts for their plight, and because people from the ME are for the most part very rigid in their religious ways, they'll refuse to integrate into those "kufr" societies, eventually they'll all demand sharia, and some will even wage jihad on the hosts.

everyone knows the script.

we've already seen how it's all panning out in the UK and France and Sweden, many fanatical sunnis have gone off to join isis and qaeda etc, young women leaving to be jihadi brides, while others openly preach hate on the streets..

sharia-law-uk-new.jpg

sharia-pour-la-france.jpg
Sharia-law.jpg

Sharia_dominate1-450x299.jpg

lee-rigby3.jpg

^ this is British soldier Lee Rigby's killer seen behind Anjem Choudary, the notorious wahhabi ISIS supporter.

and these people are sons of legal migrants and citizens of the UK by birth !

and western europe wants to open its arms to Syrians, most of whom probably hate Assad for ruining their lives ? :woot:

there can be no denying the overwhelming evidence that suggests that exercising caution, and erring on it's side is the way to deal with this flow of people.

they're going to be planting AP mines in their garden with this, good luck to the Europeans. :cuckoo:

and before everyone jumps at me with accusations of bigotry etc, no.. I don't care for any religion, just calling it as I see it, and it's there for everyone to see, the evidence is empirical, you need only to to take off your blinders and open your eyes.

remember we're only talking about these random refugee folk here, and while their stories are very sad, they are not the same as that of a Pakistani student going to the UK for higher studies or an Iraqi on a business assignment in Berlin or a Syrian family taking an informed and well thought out, well planned life decision to move to greener pastures.

After watching the pictures of martyred children on the shores of Turkey,one can't help but get sick.

The process should be done under a proper organized system which I'm sure GoP and our intelligence agencies could device.This should be unlike the Afghan refugee process which was such a horrible mess that we are still paying for it.

It is worth noting that Syrians should not be treated as Afghans.Syrians won't be miscreants and thankless people like the Afghans.The general public of Syria are peace loving and educated unlike most Afghans which were uneducated and uncivilized.

We can't close our eyes like this.If we are working so hard for our internal security and to secure the future of our children,then the Syrians are also our children and they are also as innocent as our Peshawar martyers.

I am sure that the people of Pakistan have the spirit and will to accommodate a few thousands if the GoP takes the initiative.

If anyone from you has a voice in circles of the higher ups,your voice can reach our diplomats or your writings can be published in any newspaper or you have a Facebook page with a good number of audience,please write and create the awareness and mount the pressure.
I would also request the Indian members to raise a voice in your country that there is a huge humanitarian crisis somewhere in our planet.

What is wrong with you? Not one. I say it again not one Syrian refugee will come to Pakistan. This would be like Pakistan migrants going to Somalia. Have you ever heard of Pakistan migrants going to Somalia?

These Syrian's are better off then Pakistan. When they leave they want to go to some place better like Europe not more backwards.

What is wrong with you? Not one. I say it again not one Syrian refugee will come to Pakistan. This would be like Pakistan migrants going to Somalia. Have you ever heard of Pakistan migrants going to Somalia?

These Syrian's are better off then Pakistan. When they leave they want to go to some place better like Europe not more backwards.
India houses quite a lot Syrian refugees. I had a Syrian friend. But we have lost contact. Do Pray for his safety.

Leaving emotions aside,that child's family was not fleeing war torn Syria but was fleeing the safe country of Turkey . You think that they want to come to Pakistan ? These are economic migrants.

Yes, they are economic migrants. Desperate but still economic migrants. What you need to do is tell @Alpha BeeTee to flip this sign around toward Pakistan and watch what happens. Problem sorted.

And amongst some few are Pakistani. Watch the video > Murder of elderly couple in Sicily fuels Italy's growing anti-immigrant sentiment - Telegraph

Last edited:
Rich Arab Governments should open their borders to the Syria Refugees. why fearing now when they started the trouble.

Syrian will become a headache for Pakistan if they all become terrorists like the chechens, uzbeks since they will be easily manipulated by the isil terrorists.

So in the end when you couldn't counter any argument you started to personal attack. Quite pathetic that you failed miserably to bring your point across.
Oh well let me answer you.

I have to say that every and each sentence of yours describe you that you will kick out your own brother out of this Country if you have to in a worse case scenario. I know humanity has died in us for a long time, there was a hope but that hope is also fading away with the time and it assures me that no one is left to save the humanity as no one has that kinda heart that our beloved Prophet SAW described it in his Ahadith Mubarak ah. You are worried about our economy? Since when we have become a Trillion dollar economy? You remind me of those who always say to me that though our economy is fucked by these Politicians yet we will never let anyone from a different ethnicity e.g Pathan, Kashmiri, Balochi to be our another Prime Minister, bcz being a superior race (Punjabi) I cannot tolerate anyone else. But, when I say this to them that where the heck this Punjabi or Pathan or Sindhi comes from, they simply say it that we annexed with Pakistan just bcz we thought that Pakistan will be a Punjabi dominated Country, if we knew that Pathan will topple us one day we would have never annexed with Pakistan. Why have I said this sentence bcz of your either I should say an immaturity, foolishness or a racism that made you to call Internally displaced People a refugee. Those are as Pakistanis as I am, though you don't sound to me one, how dare you calling them Refugees. Those People saved your smelly asses many many times. They are the true Patriot of this land, they are the ones who defeated India in Kashmir, helped Pakistan army in getting rid of Indian tanks near Lahore, they are the ones who defeated USSR along with Afghans, and they are the ones who fought with US, helped Pakistan and suffered the most. If you would have said these words in front of my face I would have punched you in your gob.

Its not about stabilizing the economy.... You become a trillion dollar economy when you clean the mess. Yes our politicians are bad but by time with democracy they will become better.. As for your Punjabi information... You fool. I am an Imran khan supporter and voted for pti. I believe in the breaking for Punjab for better administrative sectors. As for refugees. You missed my point completely in your girly hysteric fit. My point was that we have to build data bcz we uprooted them from their homes and then bombed those places and thus we have to provide them with homes, infrastructure, better facilities, a better life and then make fata a province for better administration... In fact if taxes are increased or any drive comes that asks for my money for their homes then I would give all I have bcz they are my country men who have suffered a lot. Perhaps my word was not right but you had no right to personally attack me like this without even understanding my point... My point was that we have enough on our plate without bringing Syrians in. As for attacking me. Well when you make senseless and stupid points about telling world community that we should exchange refugees then yes you would get voilent like a cave man.

Now lets come to your essay that you have written in order to answer me, I have to admit if it was a logical I would have respected you more than anyone does on this forum, but you got to believe you really have some serious problems.
You said "Afghans love their country too and that's why they blame every mess they have on us. Our problem with afghans is not they don't love their country but they are ungrateful to us. Afghans don't leave bcz despite their love for their country they don't want to return to a war zone as will be the case with Syrians.. Why would a refugee running away from war ho back to war." So Afghans love their Country and they blame us, and Indians Love their Country and they blame us, and US People love their Country and they blame us, and Middle easterns love their Countries and they blame us, and the entire Europe residence love Europe and they blame us, so you tell me why everyone blame us? You cant answer me, and you know why? Let me explain you this for People like you Religion has no place in their lives, you dont give a dam if a human on a street is screaming for a help or a child is dying with hunger, People like you turn their faces around when someone ask them for a charity, and that's not your problem as you have been fed a Pork meat for a long time, and whoever eats Pork meat he or she cannot have that humanity left.

Senseless part.. Literally made no sense and just personal attacking. Lack of discussion point does that... The work hates us bcz they see as an aggressive nation that supports terrorism. The western media has made sure our image has become that and tbh our actions have also lead various nations to see us with distrust. That's why half the world hates us... They see us as terrorists..
Our Country was made on one Slogan and that was Pakistan ka matlab kiya? La Ilaha ILalah, now we have forgotten this, but not our Military leadership, this is why we are still stable, and this is why Allah SWT help us, bcz we give the charity with our own blood. If I talk about Indonesian struggle for independence, if I talk about Arab struggle for Independence, if I talk about Kashmir struggle for Independence, if I talk about Phalestine struggle for Independence, if I talk about helping Bosnians Muslims, if I talk about Afghanistan struggle of Independence twice, we have spill our blood for the sake of our own Muslim brothers and sisters. We protected them, we have been protecting them since the Ottoman era. We saved Millions from converting to Christianity. And this is why my friend I completely burn inside when I watch them dying in an open sea and no one is their to help them.
Read this news and hopefully you will understand that why I am exphasizing too much on certain things.

Asylum seeking Muslims converting to Christianity in Germany - World - DAWN.COM

We have done all of those things and what did we get? We made Israel our enemy to please our Arabic brothers but they have not even said a word on Kashmir.. They dont care. They see us as fools to be used.. I am sorry I am done sacrificing the peace of my country for them.
Than you said "How can you be so sure they will leave? And leave peacefully. Do you know why nobody wants refugees bcz they don't leave. Bcz they have to be hunted down." I am more than sure, bcz I have grew up with them in UAE, I know them more than you even know Pathans living in your own Country. They cannot live anywhere else as they are bound to their land that they call Holly. But this word Holly alone is I believe beyond your understandings.

You have no idea about human nature and I had no idea you met all the Syrians alive in uae.. Childish and unrealistic.

And you also said "As for war. Syria will not see peace for a long long long time bcz it's not a foreign force invading. There are groups of terrorists who are fighting. ISIS is fighting there... The terrorists organization are strong and well funded... Their refugees will stay for a long period of time and that's why Europe and every other country is afraid of taking care of them. Its a terror war and terror war doesn't end soon." How can you even predict such a filthy thoughts of yours, we all pray here for Syria that may Allah SWT have peace in Syria ASAP, and here you are saying that Syria will not see peace for a long time, are you a fortune teller? Bcz if you claim to be one, than I have a strong believe than no fortune teller is truthful.

I pray for their peace too but I also analyze their situation... As a nation who has seen terror war, neighbourhood has seen terror war, it would be foolish to assume it would end soon especially with powerful backers giving these terrorists weapons and money. People like you analyze nothing, go ahead blindly and then suffer the consequences.
You said that "I wouldn't swear at those human rights organization if I were you bcz you are no different." so explain me that how come you have predicted me as a fortune teller that I am also a spy from one the foreign agency, or a cultural destroyer, or a rapist, bcz thats what all the NGO's do. Is that what I do?

You missed the point entirely.... Those human right orgs are asking for refugees to be stayed on human basis and you ate asking for refugees on human basis. No difference.

You said "They won't to prolong a problem in Pakistan under the guise of humanity and you are bringing a new one under the guise of humanity." I can bet you that one day you will stand up and say that I cannot have my dad at home bcz he is a burden for me, I cannot afford him, as our Country economy is fucked by our Politicians, and under the guise of humanity I have to get rid of my own dad. I will not do it right away, but slowly and gradually will through him out eventually, I am referring to your statement that you have made about Afghan refugees. Bcz slowly and gradually Afghans too will destroy our Economy.

Again personal attacking... You call me fortune teller yet you are making assumptions about me just bcz I didn't agree to your points. Economy is our problem. We can't house 100000 foreigners when we can't even provide facilities and housing to most of our country.
You said that "So your solution to combating a problem is bring a new problem. International relations are not a house argument. This wont work. UN and Afghanistan will say that its your call on the Syrian refugees but you cannot send them back just bcz you are bringing more refugees from a far away nation..." I believe you haven't read my statement completely if you had you shouldn't be pocking your nose into this forum at all, I said that we will shelter only those who are in dire need. Afghan refugees are no longer in dire need as they have their own Country to live in, though their are bomb blasts so as we have, though their is a sectarian violence so as we have, but Syria? you are comparing Syria with Afghanistan? I dont know what more should I say to you.

I was answering your childish statement to the UN where we would be swapping refugees. I pointed out how they would answer but your eyes are filled with hate right now so can't blame you for completely missing the point.

You said that "We will not sacrifice our economy and future for a nation that is not even in our neighborhood. I am sorry but its just not going to happen.. Besides Syrians have many other places to try before they think about south Asia..." I am not asking you to go ahead and help those, we have hundreds and thousands like you in Pakistan. I requested those who have a bit of humanity left in them, a good example is General Raheel Sharid. And yes you are right, why should we sacrifice our Economy for our Muslim brothers and sisters when we can sacrifies our economy for our beloved Politicians, if Zardari can become a billionare in just 5 years and so as Gilani and others that is the most rightous way according you isnt it, bcz they destroyed Pakistan economy 400% than that of a 6 to 8 Million Afghan refugees alone in the past 42 years. Explain me how this has happened?

So your answer to corruption is refugees rather than electing better politicians and creating a non corrupt environment.. Yes they we have damaged Pakistan so dont vote for them. Vote for Imran khan. Sheesh your answer to weak economy due to corruption is make it weaker by bringing refugees. Two wrongs don't make a right. You solve the social I'll. Even a child can understand that.
And you said again "The golf countries who are sponsoring war and terror should help them... Not Pakistan who has fragile economy , 9 million fata refugees and over 2 million Afghan refugees. " Now so that you have mentioned gulf Countries let me tell you something about them, majority of their leaders have sold their souls to the devils so dont bring up their name as if they are Arabs, we have Egyptian Christian Arabs too but they are not Muslims, by the I dont ask faggots to help me, it is enough for them to help themselves.

Well its time the soulless help out. We are not ruining our country for others anymore... They don't give a damn at all about us. Sorry but pakistan borders are closed.

And finally you stopped saying something oh God that was a long essay so I had to write more longer than you so that it can explain everything to you "Our govt will not do this. Of that I am sure and I support them in this... Play mediator role or give them aid and blankets or food not a shelter in our country."

Yes you right our Government will never do this, why would they? as I have mentioned this in another forum, you should read every forum more often so that you get an idea about the real picture. As I described it earlier that Nawaz Sharif and Zardari and so as Mr Deasel and other Politicians vice versa, have become billionaires after ruling this country, for some it was a journey of a decades, some were smart like you and Mr Zardari and they have chosen the short way, and so as Maulana Diesel. When we have a flood in our own Country these blood sucking politicians do nothing at all, when we have an earth quick they do nothing, when we have accidents they simply blame the driver, they do not blame that shitty roads that they built on our tax money. I had enough to explain, if you have a little bit of maturity you will understand.

You have explained nothing.. You have talked nonsense left right and center. So elect better people... Give democracy a run and give imran khan the vote.. Your answer to economic burden due to refugees is corruption done by politicians..m what a foolish argument. Again with personal attacking.

Finally, I have to admit that we do not have anyone left in the likes of Tariq Bin Ziyad, who heard a cry of a Muslim Woman that is there no one left who could protect our lives in this world, and attacked Visigothic Kingdom. Because we are too much worried about our own lives as if are not going to die ever, and we worry about our dismantled economy. Tariq Bin Ziyad burnt his ships because he said that I did not traveled all this way to be defeated.

He was a great man as were many others... They are not alive now anywhere in the world. Nobody was around when we faced the Indian army or the Russian army or even back us in international relations.. There is only selfish isolation and relations baser on interests...

You know I got you pegged. You are a fad. You had no idea about the horrors before the image came.. You had no idea abt what Isis was doing or what hell was breaking in iraq, Syria and Libya ... A month later you will forget all about this following some other sad incident...

My generalizing judging immature friend you can do whatever you wish to. Plz do not tag me again as you will do is personal attack. You can't argue like a normal human being and you can make a single rational analysis nor understand international politics nor standing.... People like you are the reason why we are in a mess.

Basically this. Discussion and thread over.

Pakistan is not an orphanage. We should get rid of all illegal Afghan, Bangladeshi, Burmese, indian and whatever refugees/immigrants

We can't close our eyes like this.If we are working so hard for our internal security and to secure the future of our .children,then the Syrians are also our children and they are also as innocent as our Peshawar martyers.

why don't they go to any of the "brotherly" states in the neighborhood just across the border, or across a border or two where they share the language, culture, and most importantly, religion of the state.

A lot of these guys must be fed up of life in Zataari and other similar situations in Turkey, but where are the Saudis, the biggest supporters of the rebel cause, Qatar has so much money, but only for ak47s and rpgs it seems, and why not to the UAE or Kuwait ? displaced Shia, Alawis etc could go to Iran.

The difference between you and me is I live in the reality. You're just being an idiot.

You have the answers yourself. What do you think these refugees sat around the tv all day in Syria when there was no civil war? These guys are doctors, engineers, teachers, businessmen etc. Syria had a literacy rate of 85.1% in 2012, that's 10% more than India.

If desi's are willing to work 20 hours a day when they arrive in America or Europe, how many hours do you think these war refugees will be willing to work so that their children can be given a better life than if they had gone to Saudi Arabia or UAE? Syria isn't like the Gulf States where the government pays everyone each month to deflect the attention of how messed up their countries are.

Not every country in the world needs to have a Democracy imposed upon them. It's better to let the citizens work it out themselves and fight for it themselves. What makes Americans so clingy to their Freedoms? We're willing to fight for them, and fight to allow our fellow Americans have them. I may not give a shit about what you say or your views, but I will let you keep bullshiting your way in life.

If Europeans have such a problem with the immigration maybe they shouldn't have toppled a stable regime? Or provide weapons and propaganda to another. Why is it Halal that the Bahrain Royal family is given a mandate against the wishes of their citizens but the Syrians are given weapons to destroy their country? Lets air-drop AKs and RPGs into Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the UAE.

You reap what you sow don't you? Karma's a bitch. You should know that.

Oh NOES you posted a couple of pictures of a couple idiots demanding Sharia Law?!?!?! OMG YO! You automatically win the discussion.

How many percentage points do you think Terrorism orchestrated by Muslims in Europe is? Lets add America. Find those stats and we'll talk.

Yes, they are economic migrants. Desperate but still economic migrants. What you need to do is tell @Alpha BeeTee to flip this sign around toward Pakistan and watch what happens. Problem sorted.

Then everyone that migrates to anywhere is an economic immigrant.

Why should Indians or Pakistanis be allowed to go to the West? If we were talking about Indians or Pakistanis, how much different do you think this conversation would be?

Haraj kia ha to open Pakistan to Syrian refugees?

Pakistan is not an orphanage. We should get rid of all illegal Afghan, Bangladeshi, Burmese, indian and whatever refugees/immigrants

We should get rid of Mohajirs too then. :enjoy:

Leaving emotions aside,that child's family was not fleeing war torn Syria but was fleeing the safe country of Turkey . You think that they want to come to Pakistan ? These are economic migrants.

This is very important to note.

A very crucial point most people are missing is that these people have already fled the war in most cases, and are living in intermediate countries such as Turkey or the ex-Soviet states. Romania being a prime example. (Yeah I know Romania ain't ex-Soviet but you get my point)

But these people then look for moving to UK or the US or Germany etc...for better financial motives.

Now that is plain wrong and I do not support that.

Wheres your humanity? By your logic, I guess Pakistan should throw out the Mohajir then? Why not throw out children too because they are an economic parasite to the nation's limited financials. And grandparents. Only independent adults should be allowed to live in Pakistan.

Dude...after looking at this, I seriously doubt whether you indeed are capable of having a logical argument.

In the end, I'll just say that you do not take refuge in a country which is already war torn. Simple as that.

Back
Top Bottom