What's new

Pakistan should open the gates for Syrian refugees.

1. most of those guys are heading to western Europe to get free stuff and a good life in the first world, I doubt many would even want to come to Pakistan.

2. why do you want more angry people from war torn middle east anyway, isn't there enough of a jihadi menace in Pakistan itself ?

kitno ke lie heart bleed karoge ? lack of blood se mar na jao.

Last edited:
He is not being racist... He is trying to highlight our problem in a more joking fashion.

Dude if he is not being racist than I am quite confident that he is not trying to show himself straight either. I can explain you in simple words that why should we allow Syrian refugees here in Pakistan.

1. Syrian Refugees are unlike Afghanis, they love their Country and they have completely different culture than us, they speak different language so for them adjusting in Pakistan's culture and Pakistan kind of environment is really difficult. And once the war stops* they than will leave Pakistan willingly, this is for sure.
2. Our Government is in eminence pressure from UN and so as from Afghan Government and from several human rights bul***shi* organisations that the stay of Afghan Refugees should be extended. By allowing several thousand Syrian refugees we can simply turn around and say it to them that we will only accommodate those who are in dire need. Afghan refugees are no longer in dire need. Every single family has the money to spend or to but a land in Afghanistan.
3. We will get rid of 6 million of Afghan refugees in exchange of a several thousand Syrian refugees. Correct me if I am wrong.

Last edited:
When did that happen ??Or did you mean Mohajirs ??

Many Indians came to Karachi illegally especially from Gujrat. Karachi provides economic opportunities if you compare Gujrat of 20 years back with Karachi of 20 years back. There aren't any Muhajirs left in Karachi now but with some ethnicities Indians hide themselves very well.

Forget about Ummah, no need to give them Chummah, just ignore and work for your own country's better future.

that is why i said zahreela those whom did not drink have no place in my village :rofl:
mamoo aap mere naam do chaar marle ka ghar ker do gujar basar ke liye mai khud hi koi jugar laga loonga aur mai na peeon to kya aap jab bhi mere ghar aaoge apko ek bottle daru free milegee :D

It's high time we should realize the intensity of humanitarian crisis in Syria.
After watching the pictures of martyred children on the shores of Turkey,one can't help but get sick.

The process should be done under a proper organized system which I'm sure GoP and our intelligence agencies could device.This should be unlike the Afghan refugee process which was such a horrible mess that we are still paying for it.

It is worth noting that Syrians should not be treated as Afghans.Syrians won't be miscreants and thankless people like the Afghans.The general public of Syria are peace loving and educated unlike most Afghans which were uneducated and uncivilized.

We can't close our eyes like this.If we are working so hard for our internal security and to secure the future of our children,then the Syrians are also our children and they are also as innocent as our Peshawar martyers.

I am sure that the people of Pakistan have the spirit and will to accommodate a few thousands if the GoP takes the initiative.

At last,I would specially request all the PDF members.
If anyone from you has a voice in circles of the higher ups,your voice can reach our diplomats or your writings can be published in any newspaper or you have a Facebook page with a good number of audience,please write and create the awareness and mount the pressure.
I would also request the Indian members to raise a voice in your country that there is a huge humanitarian crisis somewhere in our planet.

Before I opened this page, I was thinking exactly the same thing. Since yesterday, I have been very upset. It seems like that picture has touched us personally.

If we can accommodate Afghans for such a long time, we can too Syrians. They are our brothers no less and in need of help.

Being a father of a son who is aged same as the kid who was washed ashore, my heart melted after watching those horrible pics. But do you really think Pakistan can do anything about this Syrian refugee crisis practically? We are far far away from them, already bearing burden of millions of Aghan refugees for over 3 decades who still aren't willing to go back to their land, are in a deep economic mess and what not?

This isn't about humanity or ummah, its about survival of our own. We are into an effing war goddamned. Our own kids are being slaughtered and here we are bragging about giving refuge to others.

I agree but this land belongs to Allah. The 'rizq' we get also belongs to him. Sharing has never reduced the resourced the resources, it in fact multiplies.

As you said, we have been hosting 3 million refugees and most of the time, we had been help them from our resources instead of the world.

Just look at the graphic below. Is it shameful for you as a Muslim that countries that took ZERO refugees are actually sponsors of trouble in Syria? All of them being Muslim.

If you cant help a fellow Muslim, dont create trouble in their homeland.

no of refugees taken by Muslim.jpg

Pakistan and Bangladesh are already have refugee and non of us is rich
but the mess was created by the Middle east countries and west so it is there responsibility now

They wont come to Pakistan anyways given the political and religious instability along with the fact that Pakistan is further away from Europe and hence far less accessible. Europe at the end of the day is right next to Turkey which is right next to Syria. Pakistan on the other is past Iraq/Turkey and then Iran and then Pakistan. Quite simply too far away and countries like Turkey and Iran have far higher HDI hence they might as well stay there if they want to live a stable life.

The best help Pakistan can do is to push for a political solution. Gulf countries and Turkey should once and for all end any support to rebels, and then work towards political reforms and security.

Back
Top Bottom