What's new

Pakistan-Russia in talks over S-400 Missile Defence System: Foreign media

Russia may sell it to Pakistan but do remember that Russia sell same system with different configuration to country to country, Chinese and Indian systems will be different from each other same may happen with Pakistan if S-400 deal went through. There are rumors that Russia offered water down version of Su-35s to Pakistan which PAF didn't wanted, they want Russian version with customization, but all that are just rumors.

Crotale was retired, why they upgraded it ant to what standard?? We don't have sufficient number of advance MR-SAMs, we need more MR-SAM too.

They won't, I can bet on this particular system.. getting engine and four choppers different from S-400.. you won't get it..

Last edited:
They won't, I can get on this particular system.. getting engine and four choppers different from S-400.. you won't get it..

Although I will not want to see S-400 in Pakistan as Russian sold systems have failed against Western SEAD/DEAD in many countries as Russian usually sell water down systems, but if S-400 or specially S-350E customize as per Pakistani requirements are available then good to integrate those in air defence network, although I like Aster-30 and related future developments more logical choice, one can compromise on very long range if system is very good (covers all potential Threats) and have 100+km range. Example is Indo-Israel Barak-8.

It looks Indian are going mad if S-400 deal is done for Pakistan.
They are betting and crying even it is not yet confirmed yet from either side.
Just imagine what would happen with India id deal go through.:cool:

India never objected to Pakistan buying Helos from Russia. Or Objected to any joint exercises. Except the one's happening in your side of Kashmir which Russia obliged.

But, I don't think Russia would sell you S-400 in the near future as it jeopardize India's strategic advantage and we have a very warm relation with Russia I don't think Russia would do something like that.

And we are getting the 400 KM range S-400 system while China get's the 250KM range one.

That's what you think,.It is not necessarily, Russia also thinks in same way as Indian think.Just thnink also,Turkey is Nato Allies but getting S-400 system why not Pakistan.

If you want that Pakistan wont get it, start praying for that day and night:smokin::smokin::smokin:

That's what you think,.It is not necessarily, Russia also thinks in same way as Indian think.Just thnink also,Turkey is Nato Allies but getting S-400 system why not Pakistan.

If you want that Pakistan wont get it, start praying for that day and night:smokin::smokin::smokin:
I didn't say, you would never ever get it. I said, not in the near future.

And tell me something, why would Russia sell you one of the most advanced Air defense in the world and irk India.

This is a general behavior of your policy. If India can have it, we should have it too. Just like the Nuclear deal and NSG waver.

Don't start with the regular story of India aligning with the west. :D

The S300 or S400 would fit in well in grand scheme of things

PAKISTANAIRDEFENCE.png

I think we got some room for Hisar-0 and Hisar-A as well from Turkish friends

2 billion $ is peanuts to make indian,s nights sleepless.:yay:
Thank you for accepting that you can go to any extent to keep India on its toes...even if it comes at the cost of your own economy.

Whenever Russia is in trouble on economic front, it gets money from rich shupa powa India by asking Pakistan to release some news about Su-35 and S-400.

I am sure there is some back door deal between Russia and Pakistan on when to release such kinda news.

Overall Pakistani people are in much better shape, they eat better, wear better, have better medical and school facilities, are much happier than Indians. You should worry about your own economy and people who live like animals, are treated like animals and die like animals and also behave like animals.

Thank you for accepting that you can go to any extent to keep India on its toes...even if it comes at the cost of your own economy.

Even if I was unbiased I would completely agree with you.

I dnt knw what all those f***king tourists see in India. Their cleanest

Totally agree.
Even the the cleanest parts of Indian cities are more dirty than some of the dirtiest pakistani cities.

India in general looks so ugly like the majority of its population. Except for the few muslim good looking actors bollywood is lucky enough to have found.

Indian girls here in USA are very dark and generally with quite undesirable features and lust madly after fairer muslim *cough* Pakistani *cough* guys.
No hard feelings tho.

I didn't say, you would never ever get it. I said, not in the near future.

And tell me something, why would Russia sell you one of the most advanced Air defense in the world and irk India.

This is a general behavior of your policy. If India can have it, we should have it too. Just like the Nuclear deal and NSG waver.

Don't start with the regular story of India aligning with the west. :D

Hope Russia is selling you ...unless it will become another Su35

Even if I was unbiased I would completely agree with you.

I dnt knw what all those f***king tourists see in India. Their cleanest

Totally agree.
Even the the cleanest parts of Indian cities are more dirty than some of the dirtiest pakistani cities.

India in general looks so ugly like the majority of its population. Except for the few muslim good looking actors bollywood is lucky enough to have found.

Indian girls here in USA are very dark and generally with quite undesirable features and lust madly after fairer muslim *cough* Pakistani *cough* guys.
No hard feelings tho.
You live in your own world.....enjoy

your so called beautiful pakistani in USA, love to be called Indian....ask them why they hide their identities to goras

Because the gora does not know difference between Pakistan and India. They dont even know where Afghanistan is or Kosovo or Czekh republic or Qatar or Iran for that matter. Geography is not taught in most high schools. Thats why.
Besides, we have enough stereotypes to worry about.
But when I said the thing about dark gujarati Indian girls lusting over Pakistani guys. I actually spoke from personal experience and along with that of my friends. IT ACTUALLY IS TRUE.
You live in your own world.....enjoy

your so called beautiful pakistani in USA, love to be called Indian....ask them why they hide their identities to goras

Back
Top Bottom