What's new

Pakistan rumored to be interested in additional RJAF F-16s

It was sarcasm brother, my apologies if it came across as a serious question. But what is disappointing to me is the fact that up until a couple of years ago, the talk centered around the Jeff fulfilling all our air force needs, yet today, as things stand, it feels with all the discussion centered around the F-16s and J-10s, the JF-17 program seems all smoke and mirrors
Hi,

This is weapons world----. Only at time of combat---people will know the true value of The Jeff---.

The J-10 is for a different need and I had talked about it for over a decade now---.

The J-10 acquisition woke up the US---. Suddenly the US realizes that Paf does not need them anymore----so we see a desperate attempt by the US to get back to pakistan.

Hi,

This is weapons world----. Only at time of combat---people will know the true value of The Jeff---.

The J-10 is for a different need and I had talked about it for over a decade now---.

The J-10 acquisition woke up the US---. Suddenly the US realizes that Paf does not need them anymore----so we see a desperate attempt by the US to get back to pakistan.
Meh, im not sure that has much to do with this. It's less keeping Pakistan in its corner and more throwing bone to military because it backed US position on Ukraine over its civilian govt. And to stick a finger in India's eye because it didnt.

Does anyone remember we just had a devastating flood?

We are out there in the world asking for debt relief. How are we going to afford this?
Yeah, makes no sense. So all of Europe, the middle eastern oil kingdoms, japan, south korea are under the US nuclear umbrealla and protection. We already do everything the US wants, why are we excluded?

J-10C is comparable to F-16 block70/72 not the old F-16s which we are trying to buy...
Our problem remains replacement of obsolete fleet.
A

Hamin Be-Ezzati Mehsoos hi Nahi Hoti. Q k humari tawajoh sirf defence per hai.
Tumhe beizzati bhool jani pare gi
Ghulami ki rahon pe aa kar to dekho.
Just a slight variation on ghe Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan song for your entertainment.
However older F16s remain the cheapest way to force modernization. That is a fact we cannot deny.
A

USA's relationships in the region are not a matter of choosing between Pakistan or India. It will work with both countries, and not just one or the other.
Shah gee.
But the level to which it will work with one against the other will always differ. Currently India plays the role of the step sisters while we are the poor Cinderella.
A

USA is using Pakistan to pressurise India to behave and walk their line, thus these recent developments, this is all what it is, once India again starts to behave no more F 16's or parts.

A few year back Pakistan bought used Mirage 3 and 5 from Egypt.
I lives in Toronto. Here my Egyptian friend ( retired Egypt airforce) told me that Egypt has offered to Pakistan its some of used Dessault Mirage 2000 jet fighters and is waiting for reply from Pakistan .
Seems like Sharif govt has no money for this item but only for their pockets .
I dont think the M3/5 deal with Egypt went ahead. M2Ks from Egypt would not make any sense for PAF at all.
A

PAF must try to push for approval of OZGUR upgrade package from Turks.

It will massively boost our F-16 fleet's capabilities and we will have access to Turkish missiles which the Akinci drone also can be armed with.
Bhai Saheb.
US will not allow this to happen. Plus the money for the ulgrade is not there. Look at the upgrade costs of the Taiwanese project. The costs are likely to be in the ball park.
A

PAF must try to push for approval of OZGUR upgrade package from Turks.

It will massively boost our F-16 fleet's capabilities and we will have access to Turkish missiles which the Akinci drone also can be armed with.
Bhai Saheb.
US will not allow this to happen. Plus the money for the ulgrade is not there. Look at the upgrade costs of the Taiwanese project. The costs are likely to be in the ball park.
A

Last edited:
J-10C is comparable to F-16 block70/72 not the old F-16s which we are trying to buy...
J-10C have its merits and F-16 have its merits. PAF have tested both and knows better.

Block 70/72 >> J-10C

PAK-US bilateral relations should be improved and economy should be fixed to have access to American F-16 updates. This is important for PAF to be potent and have the option to conduct airstrikes deep inside India.

J-10C can also be further developed and improved in time. If China allows.

I dont think the M3/5 deal with Egypt went ahead. M2Ks from Egypt would not make any sense for PAF at all.
A

Bhai Saheb.
A

Bhai Saheb.
A

Does the Turkish upgrade use US components, or do you mean the tampering with F-16s?
From what I recall, and correct me if I'm wrong, the early blocks we have aren't restricted or require the US to unlock the system.

what about those who pretend to be located in China (or Pakistan) but according to their IP address are posting their bakwas from Canada, UK and Amreeka?

"ak thoo" ,means "akh thoo"

Hum Thooka nahi chatey
Ek bar thook diya to thook diya

It is an obsolete plane like mirage being retired from world air forces in favor of F-35
It's like world is using machine gun we are being sold pistol

Unsure why Air force standards are being lowered to waste resource

Shah gee.
But the level to which it will work with one against the other will always differ. Currently India plays the role of the step sisters while we are the poor Cinderella.
A

Of course. Expecting equality is a fool's errand, given the vast differences between each country, with the further understanding that nothing remains static forever in international geopolitics.

I will ask Elon Musk to ban the account of that guy who tweets a news on the basis of "some" sources and as for you who quotes that joker.
you should promise not to make threads again based on unconfirmed tweets by Chawal chusni from Mian Chanu.
:sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Back
Top Bottom