What's new

Pakistan rubbishes Indian claims of Surgical Strike inside Pakistan.

ex
It is the usual cross border strike .. nothing in depth. On launch pads. Launch pads are usually located away from the Pakistani posts. So it is only different in the sense that India has made it public.

Aircrafts did not cross. And as long as PA can deny, it can think carefully and decide how it wants to proceed.

You must understand that this can not be dismissed as a lie which is being tried as ramifications are too large. Right now, Pakistan is justified in retaliating, but by covering it into selective anti-terror operation across LC, PA has to carefully gauge it's response.

I avoid taking sides. What I know, I have posted.

There has been no 'retaliation' like videos being posted. The cross border fire started with India opening up to push in forces. Small teams entered. Happens.

Thats all for now.

PS:

And Indian strike corps are still lying in their respective spots .... if there was indeed a 'war' they would be moving and many here would not be on net arguing things out:enjoy:

It was a very localised and normal operation .. only publicly acknowledged. Proximity was not greater than 2 kms on other side, hence PA can easily claim a LOC limited op.

Negotiations/diplomacy remains alive and I hope sense prevails.
Si it was the usual cross border shelling?
Perhaps the Indian satellites can share the pics of the so called heli pad i mean terrorist launching pads being destroyed.

I am still amazed no pics or anything solid so far. Again too much risky and highly unlikly for Indian troops stepping on the other side of borders, I am sure it just for public consumption, after all something had to be done to bring it under control after all the unnecessary hyper nationalism was brewed

By the way the over hype created by a ranter here of IBG moving in forward and what not, we all know is just as phoney as his credentials are, few negative rating and so called maturity and his contacts all got popped out. Anyone with sane and mature mind wouldn't really require someone's certification on one's credibility, but few virtual negatives rating just went on to show the immature mind would threaten to close down the entire PDF This alone shows that we should not take natunki very seriously

Last edited:
Prove the surgical strike drama then too, release some videos and movement of your jets tracked via GPS that they indeed conducted strikes inside Pakistan.

you really Expect Indians to release any Prove ? I salute you Sir ..

All Pakistani members must stop counter trolling here untill India releases video footage of the ops.

I wonder what is going to be the excuse of not releasing the video footage.

Believe me,every news outfit in the 7 continents is going to feature that video bcz it's going to be a one of it's kind op.

In the overnight operation of attacking terror “launch pads” in Pakistan occupied Kashmir, para-commandos of the Army, struck at as many as seven locations, possibly more, and exacted casualties in “double digits”, officials privy to the operations tell The Hindu. Photographs and videos of the operation will be released soon, sources confirmed.

According to officials present at one of several briefings given by the military, MoD and MEA in the course of Thursday morning, the Army was given the go-ahead for a “counter-terror operation” in the aftermath of the Uri attack.

“The government gave the Army a free hand to plan and carry out the attack,” a senior member of the government said. Even before the Uri attack, the Army was concerned by what they saw as a build-up at the terror “launch pads” just across the LoC.

“Despite repeated requests from the government to Pakistan’s High Commissioner, the warnings were not taken seriously,” MEA officials said. The government has pointed to 19 infiltration attempts in the past two months along similar routes in four sectors along the LoC, but say they met with no support from Pakistan.

“This was in response to specific intelligence inputs. No aerial strikes were undertaken. The Pakistan Army has accepted that they lost two of their soldiers and that nine were injured. Usually, the Indian Army fires from the Indian side of the LoC on such infiltrators after they cross over the LoC. The launch camps are temporary in nature, unlike training camps. It is where infiltrators gather before crossing over,” Minister of State for Information and Broadcasting Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore told The Hindu shortly after the DGMO announced the strikes to the media.

Officials said heavy casualties were inflicted on the militants present in the terror camps. According to one source, some of the troops crossed the LoC on foot, while others flew in on Mi-17 gunship helicopters that also gave the Indian commandos cover from fire. However, Rathore denied the story, saying helicopters had not crossed the LoC and were not involved in the operation.

Meanwhile, with dawn and the safe return of the para-commandos, the government began to work the phones, DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh called his Pakistani counterpart to say that the strikes were over and India didn’t intend to escalate the conflict. The Prime Ministeri and the Cabinet Committee on Security were briefed, as were President Pranab Mukherjee, Vice President Hamid Ansari, former Prime Ministers Manmohan Singh and H.D. Deve Gowda.

Foreign Secretary S. Jaishankar and External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj spoke to their counterparts in all Security Council member countries and key countries in West Asia to inform them of the operation.

According to Pakistan’s Defence Minister Khwaja Asif military spokesperson, two Pakistani soldiers were killed and 9 were injured. Pakistan’s DG, Inter Services Public Relations, said they hwere killed in crossfire at the LoC. “There has been no surgical strike by India, instead there had been a cross border fire initiated and conducted by India which is existential phenomenon,” the spokesperson said.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/nation...ssloc-attack/article9163217.ece?homepage=true

Do you really believe in this shit?

Pakistan has long list of "not accepting", its complete BS to provide them video for it and I do not support it, it might reveal our future strike strategies.

It was also reported that ground troops were lead by Major Sunny Deol, while Air Commodore Saif Ali Khan was overseeing the operation from the Helicopter. Sources also revealed that Pakistani Major General Prem Chopra begged for mercy before dying a coward death. :omghaha:

dont ask them they will post a random photo from the past!!
Their army outlet didn't even say that.All Geo,Dunia things we have enough in India too..They just craaps what viewers want to see.

Dear Dutchman speaking Cantonese,

Please keep your sententious advice to yourself. The matter is over and done with.

Our forces crossed over, and not in the way that idiots in the media, and on PDF, have been speculating. One of the members has given away every detail - almost every detail. One critical piece of the puzzle has been kept out, and that makes the difference. There is nothing left to be argued about.
Then lets keep the discussion civil. There needs to be a distinction between common members and the baby seals fighting over olives.

Every single media outlet was reporting about op neptune spear when it was done. every one was talking about it. kindly do a search on youtube and on google images about obls dead body pics.

even if we may not be able to see as graphic details, atleast operational details about how SF guys crossed should be put to the public no ? the US did that

mind boggles to think that not even a single PAF fighter will not be alerted to the op espacially when they are there to counter such incursions

and no dont say because USA did it why is it so unbelievable that india can do it too , because USA is USA and pakistan secretly consented to the raid. if Pak armed forces where this sleepy , their nuke war head would long have been lost to USA in similiar surgical strikes indentical to OP Neptune

and do care to explain how india managed to stay in one of the most fortified order regions on earth for 4 hours when uncle sam only managed to stay for 90 min and that too on the western front

wait a bit bro have some paitence releasing evidence now is like asking for war, even US didn do that , strike has just happened just wait and all will be available

Si it was the usual cross border shelling?
Perhaps the Indian satellites can share the pics of the so called heli pad i mean terrorist launching pads being destroyed.

I am still amazed no pics or anything solid so far. Again too much risky and highly unlikly for Indian troops stepping on the other side of borders, I am sure it just for public consumption, after all something had to be done to bring it under control after all the unnecessary hyper nationalism was brewed

By the way the over hype created by a ranter here of IBG moving in forward and what not, we all is just as phoney as his credentials are, few negative rating and so called maturity and his contacts all got popped out. Anyone with sane and mature mind wouldn't really require someones certification on his credibility, but few negatives rating just went on to show the immature mind would threaten to close down the entire PDF for some ritual negative ratings. This alone shows that we should not take natunki very seriously
No cross border artillery fire ..

and it is not heli pad

it is a tanzeem launch pad .. where the local tanzeem commander puts up his recce team and main ingress team till gets a clearance to cross

Usually away from Pakistani posts ..

It is a normal cross border ingress raid ....

Photographs may not be put out immediately .. for obvious reasons.
Lets wait and watch.

After giving the "proof" to those 30 nations. Do share it with us too.

It would be fun debunking and exposing lies of those "proofs" too. :lol:
! Pakistani Establishment Never accepted Kargil Infiltration Officially Till Now Let Alone these Strike:lol::rofl::rofl:

after ObL accident your Media was claiming shooting down USAF steath Helos by f-16 :disagree::disagree:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom