What's new

Pakistan rubbishes Indian claims of Surgical Strike inside Pakistan.

First you guys said dare to try surgical Strikes, Now when news coming from highest level at Army, also claiming even Pak Army also has been informed, but Now demanding proof.
Tell me let suppose Army release Video later then what will you next demand to get proof for droping 1-2 pops (nuclear ones) on India as you guys were claiming we are Nuclear Power, If India dare we will nuke India :lol: ?

i heard in news that there will be a debriefing tonight,who knows they may release a video!
Please analytical views only about why this PR stunt was done in the way it was

@WebMaster @waz @Horus @WAJsal
Administration is requested to immediately ban all members posting baseless news on the forum.
Many Indian news channel reported this even India DGMO done the press conference, there is something fishy and may be someone trying to hide info from our side. Lets see what ISPR has to say about Indian claims.

Official Pakistani Lines till now

ISPR - Denies Strike
Govt - Condemns Strike
FO - "Getting more information"

Maybe Nawaz is celebrating right now, Raheel can quietly go..:yahoo:

Its all public consumption statement Plus diverting world attention from Kashmir and water issue.

Janjua admits Surgical Strikes !! LOL
1f602.png

You can bark as much as you can, show us the prove or fcuk from here, we had enough of chest thumping from cowards.
Dear understand what you have read and I have not included no country till now came with Pak including China. Please use your energy by asking PA what the terrorist were doing in Azad Kashmir when so much army presence is there.

I am not sure how should I respond to this news as during past fews days we have seen how Indian media went onto create unnecessary stories out of thin air

Nothing to do. Just hope sense prevails. We need to clamp down on terror camps .. everyone's and everywhere.

ya but us released images and videos of OBL raid. where are yours ?
Do they really have one? :azn:

Official Pakistani Lines till now

ISPR - Denies Strike
Govt - Condemns Strike
FO - "Getting more information"

Maybe Nawaz is celebrating right now, Raheel can quietly go..:yahoo:
Is that what your media telling you?
you need to correct your vocabulary... violations are not synonymous to strikes :crazy:

they say they filmed it show proof, if they can back it up that pakistan will be the ones with the red face if they cant then they need to shut the hell up.

Sure, after all, it takes time record a video, the costumes and actors and lightning and scripts and equipment and all.

"MEA Briefs Envoys of 22 Nations on Thursday’s Surgical Strikes"

All I am telling you that we are trumpeting our foolishness in front of 22 Big Nations

You should be happy that we will be laughed at Internationally :lol:

giving briefing to 22 nations means India did surgical strikes :rofl: and representatives of those nations listening like this way :wacko::omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom