What's new

PAKISTAN ORDNANCE FACTORIES EXPORTS HIT $100M FOR CURRENT YEAR

This 100 million doesn't include PTCL or other groups.

He is a dumb *** bharti troll.

And the Iraq, Nigeria,qatari etc deals were confirmed 2 days back by our Defense Production Minister..

100+ SMs week sold in last 2 years.
I am talking about JF-17s and all Mushak sales to Qatar & Turkey were linked in 2016-17 financial year, this thread is about 2015-16, slothhead.
I am not including $100 million sale of naval vessels to Vietnam in India's 2015-16 exports of $330 million as it was signed in 2016-17 financial year.

You are failing epicly
i don't want to ruin this thread thats all and btw can you tell where defupdates.in said it was sub of real defupdate?
also where 92news come with news with defupdates as its source
you didn't provided a single source,which means you are not worth the debate.
you are the one who is brainfarting for the last 2 days and cant handle the burn
Unfortunately you need to call fifa to help you with your butthurt.
2B3F8AC200000578-0-image-a-51_1439217811724.jpg

And the Iraq, Nigeria,qatari etc deals were confirmed 2 days back by our Defense Production Minister..

Myanmar also operates dozens of our tanks. . Tamks, APC were also exported to Nigeria. .. even Bangladesh uses our KRL-122 and Tank Buster ATGMs etc
Myanmar doesn't operate a single Pakistani made Al Khalid or any Apcs
It only operates CHINESE made VT-1As

i don't want to ruin this thread thats all and btw can you tell where defupdates.in said it was sub of real defupdate?
also where 92news come with news with defupdates as its source
you didn't provided a single source,which means you are not worth the debate.
you are the one who is brainfarting for the last 2 days and cant handle the burn
Unfortunately you need to call fifa to help you with your butthurt.
2B3F8AC200000578-0-image-a-51_1439217811724.jpg
Tamar Eshel himself admitted his source was Pakistani media.You can ask him yourself:
https://mobile.twitter.com/defenceupdate

I am talking about JF-17s and all Mushak sales to Qatar & Turkey were linked in 2016-17 financial year, this thread is about 2015-16, slothhead.

Pappu qatari, nigeria,Iraq etc had placed orders in 2015.

Pappu PAC sold 100+ SMS in last 2 years not 2016.

Turkey will procure 50+ and the deal is in final stages.

Pappu JF has already been sold and deliveries will start from 2017.

I am not including $100 million sale of naval vessels to Vietnam in India's 2015-16 exports of $330 million.

Pappu your paper revealed the total sales.

Pappu 100 million is the exports by Pakistan Ordinance Factorise alone and not including other industries.

Myanmar also operates dozens of our tanks. . Tamks, APC were also exported to Nigeria. .. even Bangladesh uses our KRL-122 and Tank Buster ATGMs etc

I know that the Nigerian and Qatari deals have been confirmed and we are working on the Turkish deal

However is there any update on Iraq, the deal with them had been confirmed until they were thrown into chaos with ISIS is the deal still on pending payment?

VT-1A is manufactured entirely in China not in Pakistan.
Pakistan managed to produce only 2 Al Khalids last year.

Pappu doesn't matter because NORINCO and HIT have joint marketing teams and profits are divided..

PappI Pakistan has already around 600 AKs and is now working on AK2 hence no need to produce more AKIs.

Pappu 100 million is the exports by Pakistan Ordinance Factorise alone and not including other industries.
ROFL.Indian export of $330 million are for 2015-16 financial year only and Vietnam sale was inked in May 2016 i.e. 2016-17 financial year.

Based on MoDP year books since 2005 POF has accounted for >50% of your exports for every year.

I know that the Nigerian and Qatari deals have been confirmed and we are working on the Turkish deal

However is there any update on Iraq, the deal with them had been confirmed until they were thrown into chaos with ISIS is the deal still on pending payment?

Didn't you watch Defense Production Ministers interview ? Iraq deal was confirmed.

ROFL.Indian export of $330 million are for 2015-16 financial year only and Vietnam sale was inked in May 2016 i.e. 2016-17 financial year.

Based on MoDP year books since 2005 POF has accounted for >50% of your exports for every year.

Qatar finalized mushshak only in July 2016 when it made it's first payment through HSBC exam service.(See IHS Jane's July catalogue)

Iraq gas cancelled purchase of Mushshak according to your own fatman17

https://defence.pk/threads/pakistan-and-iraq-to-enhance-defence-cooperation.426102/

Myanmar doesn't operate a single Pakistani made Al Khalid or any Apcs
It only operates CHINESE made VT-1As

Tamar Eshel himself admitted his source was Pakistani media.You can ask him yourself:
https://mobile.twitter.com/defenceupdate
Listen Pappu this id made 22 tweets till date and none related to the shiz you talking about,please don't post absurd sources,post direct links.
you are destroying the thread with your nonsense butt hurt.

Pappu Pak exported 300+ million worth weapons back in 2008

https://defence.pk/threads/pakistan-defence-exports-300million.12807/

Pappu it was 500 million just a year later.. and POF alone exported 100 million worth small arms etc last year alone excluding PAC,HIT,IO,KSY etc etc

Time to commit suicide pappu.

Pappu 85-90+% of local needs are also fulfilled by our own industries unlike india.

Qatar finalized mushshak only in July 2016 when it made it's first payment through HSBC exam service.(See IHS Jane's July catalogue)

Iraq gas cancelled purchase of Mushshak according to your own fatman17

https://defence.pk/threads/pakistan-and-iraq-to-enhance-defence-cooperation.426102/

Pappu fatman isn't our defence minister .. Pappu 100+ SMS were sold in the last 2 years and not this year according to Pakistans DEFENSE PRODUCTION MINISTER.

Pappu I know its causing massive rectum burns. . Use burnol.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom