What's new

Pakistan or India ke Logon mein Kitni Mohabbat Hai ???

ok fair enough, though from my admittedly limited interactions with some Pakistanis, I found us to be the same people.. hardly any difference 19/20 ka fark

gandhi, jinnah, the brits and religion.. these fuckers were a bad combination. 3 are gone, bc religion should also just die off or move to Europe so we can have peace. :partay:
shut up!!!
dont dare to disrespect religion.
religion is first and foremost for the ppl of subcontinent,,,roti ,kapda,makan ,logic ,reasoning n all that cr@p can wait.

shut up!!!
dont dare to disrespect religion.
religion is first and foremost for the ppl of subcontinent,,,roti ,kapda,makan ,logic ,reasoning n all that cr@p can wait.

Race is very important too, I was a Pukhtoon before and after Islam, race is a very important.

Race is very important too, I was a Pukhtoon before and after Islam, race is a very important.
how cud I forget,,,race,ethnicities,,,as u said it is very imp. too.
basically subcontinent ppl r very spiritual n have a very very bright future.

Stupid thread, usual bull crap same people, Brits, la la.

Let's make something clear we are not the same people, we never were same people, there was never any love and there never will be.

As Pukhtoons and I mean the real Pakistani Pukhtoons we have it in our genetics to hate anything Indian regardless of religion.

Until we remain in This land we will ensure there is never any love between the two.

Right. Case closed. Bacchelog ghar jao.

There is significantly less enmity between Punjabis of both sides as compare to rest of countries, so conclusion by merely calling one Punjabi of each side is totally flawed, a short trip to comment section of Indian news sites will tell you reality.

Close this useless thread.

the love for pakistan is purely a north indian thing, south indians have nothing in common wth pakistanis..

the love for pakistan is purely a north indian thing, south indians have nothing in common wth pakistanis..

No one here in north India likes to claim they are similar to Pakistani, its embarrising to associate with that word here, speaking with ground realities.

So if South Indians don't share nothing with pakistanis then don't share much with North Indians too, wouldn't you agree with that.

No one here in north India likes to claim they are similar to Pakistani, its embarrising to associate with that word here, speaking with ground realities.

But you are here in a Pakistani forum, where your own countrymen are claiming to be same as us but you say no one in north India makes those claims.

might be true sir, but every tym it is peole frm bollywood and politicians and journalists frm north india call for friendly relations stating that "our food is same, our culture is same" , reading these lines baffles me as to hw they call us similar while north culture is diff frm that of south/east and north east india....

So if South Indians don't share nothing with pakistanis then don't share much with North Indians too, wouldn't you agree with that.

But you are here in a Pakistani forum.

true that, hindus from north and south celebrate there festivals differently our food habits are different, our clothing is different. hindi has nothing in common with south indian languages .. and then we hear people saying pak and india have a similar culture and similar language, this statement is more like genralizing complete india, punjabis on both sides might be sharing same culture, mohajirs might have a culture similar to there counterparts in U.P/bihar. but, then that is where it ends. not that I am complaining abt the need for friendly relations, but this generalisation dsnt make sense. and i am sure many of my north indian friends here agree with me.

might be true sir, but every tym it is peole frm bollywood and politicians and journalists frm north india call for friendly relations stating that "our food is same, our culture is same" , reading these lines baffles me as to hw they call us similar while north culture is diff frm that of south/east and north east india....

true that, hindus from north and south celebrate there festivals differently our food habits are different, our clothing is different. hindi has nothing in common with south indian languages .. and then we hear people saying pak and india have a similar culture and similar language, this statement is more like genralizing complete india, punjabis on both sides might be sharing same culture, mohajirs might have a culture similar to there counterparts in U.P/bihar. but, then that is where it ends. not that I am complaining abt the need for friendly relations, but this generalisation dsnt make sense. and i am sure many of my north indian friends here agree with me.

Now you know how I feel, it's generalizing whole of Pakistan, it's quite offensive to me and no doubt to you too when a North Indian claims similar culture and language as Pakistanis and yet in the process they forget their own countrymen who make up huge portion of Indian land mass and population.

To someone like me it seems North Indians rather call others their own rather then their own countrymen.

@PakhtunGuy lala singaye?, so you and me are same as aboriginal people as we all eat bread, what do you say to that?.

I am 100% agree with you ....we were never same Atleast since 700 AD
Way before that, religion aside racially Huns, saka people and so on arrived much before that, even look at rig Veda it shows there were never any sameness.

@PakhtunGuy lala singaye?, so you and me are same as aboriginal people as we all eat bread, what do you say to that?.

Alhamdulillah, bilkul khaima. Tatsanga ye?

haha, rora.
Indians are stupid, thats so funny.
But honestly I don't see one single thing positive about Indians.

So in other words, Pakistan started to do, what India has been doing for more than half a century in the neighboring countries.

I agree, this is one of those things, Pakistan should not have learned from india.
Had india been doing this than there would have been Baluchistan, Sindh, Punjab and not Pakistan.

I beleive in saying..that you will love some one when you like the things of others which usually you do not like...As long as India does not respect and at least accept that the Pakistan and its mindset of people towards the issue of Kashmir is genuine( I am not even saying accept to the demand of Pakistan to handover Kashmir valley) and in the same vein, Pakistan accepts to respect Hindu people....till that point of time, this love affair will be on radio and TV show biz only...

This is how, i see when i like about Pakistan...

1- I do not want India to handover Kashmir from INDIA, but i respect and even understand the background and the logic that is being provided by people of Pakistan for Kashmir issue...So in my view, people of Pakistan has a genuine point to have Kashmir with Pakistan...But again, it is almost 65 years of partition..so redrawing of boundary is not possible..

2- Although I like Pakistan to loose against match in India, but off late, when i watch cricket matches between Pakistan and others, I feel sad to see the faces of Pakistan players become dull when they stare at defeat...Again, now i feel and some what withing my heart and mind feels for theem..I love to see the fast bowlers of Pakistan bowling to any batsman and beating them...These are my positive feeling about Pakistan...
3- I see the dramas of Pakistan...I like some of them..Because those Pakistan dramas are humane and passionate..
4- I like when Pakistan stars who respect India ans its value system and come to work for Bollywood...
5- And the most important and the last point...I respect Jinha even more than Gandhiji...I think Gandhi is a good person but off late he is not visonary...I should always be thankful that Jinah could forsee that Muslims and Hindus will be difficult cooexists in an united India...Think about a situation where 35% Muslims would have consititued Indian population...It would have been a differnt path that India would have taken...Kudos to Jinah that he could forsee..I feel pain that Why Gandhiji did not forsee a Non Muslim India at the of partition....It is is lack of foresight and his self interest to become holier than the God attitude that costing us till now...

Pakistan or India ke Logon mein Kitni Mohabbat Hai ???
@A.Rafay @Ahmad1996 @Akheilos @Armstrong @arushbhai @AstanoshKhan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @balixd @batmannow @Bilal. @chauvunist @Crypto @Dr. Stranglove @Evil Flare @EyanKhan @Fahad Khan 2 @GIANTsasquatch @graphican @Green Arrow @Guleen Ahmed @HRK @Jazzbot @Junaid B @Jzaib @Khalidr @khawaja07 @Leader @Luftwaffe @mr42O @Muhammad Omar @nomi007 @Pak123 @Pakistani shaheens @Pakistanisage @Peaceful Civilian @pkuser2k12 @Pukhtoon @PWFI @raazh @Rafael @Rashid Mahmood @RescueRanger @Saifkhan12 @SHAMK9 @Spy Master @Stealth @Strike X @SUPARCO @sur @syedali73 @Tameem @Tayyab1796 @Zarvan @waleed3601 @AdeelFaheem @Rajput_Pakistani @Men in Green @IceCold @LoveIcon @razahassan1997 @Dil Pakistan @asq @junaid hamza @Pukhtoon @jamahir @Strigon @Rafi @Ulla @HughSlaman @420canada @sathya @slapshot @raza_888 @hacsan
@SBD-3 @cb4 @AsianUnion @Aether @Proudpakistaniguy @Waffen SS @FaujHistorian @Fracker @Ranches @ghoul @Jf Thunder @GreenFalcon @genmirajborgza786 @orangzaib @Pakistani Exile @KURUMAYA @Irfan Baloch @ali_raza @Syed.Ali.Haider @dexter @Patriots @muslim_pakistani @W.11 @Meengla @zaid butt @ajpirzada @Shoaib Rathore @OrionHunter @CHARGER @Major Sam @yesboss @TheNoob @Bratva @ghazaliy2k @Viny @StormShadow @suresh1773 @SOHEIL @venu309 @danish_vij @Force-India @faisal6309 @S.U.R.B. @vsdave2302 @jarves @WAJsal @pursuit of happiness @Winchester @janon @pak-marine @AgNoStiC MuSliM
@Etilla @SpArK @Srinivas @desert warrior @DRAY @pumkinduke @wolfpack @pursuit of happiness @danish_vij @rubyjackass @Star Wars @Ammyy @bloo @Marxist @karan.1970 @Not Sure @Arav_Rana @Avik274 @SamantK @Major Shaitan Singh @Omega007 @farhan_9909 @haviZsultan @Sidak @ranjeet @Yogijaat @ravi Nair @WAR-rior @halupridol @he-man @Indrani @Mike_Brando @SarthakGanguly @sreekumar @OrionHunter @lightoftruth @Water Car Engineer @indiatester @Ind4Ever @13 komaun @anant_s @itachiii @SwAggeR @Brahmos_2 @Blue_Eyes @bhangi bava @SAMEET @naveen mishra @Bagha @utraash @Chanakya's_Chant @Krate M @gslv mk3 @r1_vns @blood @noksss @kurup @PARIKRAMA @thesolar65 @Rohit Patel @wolfschanzze @levina @vostok @rahi2357

Back
Top Bottom