What's new

Featured Pakistan operationalises Bayraktar TB-2 MALE UCAV for PAF

This is official Patch.

1641835619938.png

Turkey is rumoured to be selling TB2 drones to india?? is this true? how can turkey sell weapons to our enemies?

It probably is and the designer has taken the liberty to draw flames. I wouldn't read too much into these patches.
Those that matter seem to have accepted them and using them as official.
Wait wait, the ammo in the Patch isn't MAM-L?

Generally they appear to be similar....including the yellow band. :D

1641836605695.png

1641836567217.png

Generally they appear to be similar....including the yellow band. :D

View attachment 807663
View attachment 807662

It’s MAM but it looks like someone decided the rocket streak will look cool on the patch.
It probably is and the designer has taken the liberty to draw flames. I wouldn't read too much into these patches.

In the TB-2 specs, the useful load capacity is specified as 150 kg, so I think it can take off with 4 L-UMTAS. TSK, on the other hand, uses mini smart-bombs directly developed for tactical UAVs, not rockets/mini missiles. I can't deny I was surprised to see some smoke in the patch, thank you for the clarification.

I didn't say that they weren't. I am just saying it's not a good idea to look at a patch for specific information as patches are made with a lot of creative license and we have seen examples of inaccuracies before. I shouldn't call them inaccuracies even. They're just patches - not press releases lol.

In the TB-2 specs, the useful load capacity is specified as 150 kg, so I think it can take off with 4 L-UMTAS. TSK, on the other hand, uses mini smart-bombs directly developed for tactical UAVs, not rockets/mini missiles. I can't deny I was surprised to see some smoke in the patch, thank you for the clarification.
I guess the special effects were added to show that unlike how it appears in pictures, the projectile doesn't exactly free falls like an iron bomb.

1641837228092.png

I didn't say that they weren't. I am just saying it's not a good idea to look at a patch for specific information as patches are made with a lot of creative license and we have seen examples of inaccuracies before. I shouldn't call them inaccuracies even. They're just patches - not press releases lol.

No its not, unless its u who want to spread this rumor.
You can give a nice answer - no need to be arse about it mate. FYI I am alone on this thread asking about a possible sale by Turkey to India of military drones. so you can keep your rude attitude where the sun does not shine.

You can give a nice answer - no need to be arse about it mate. FYI I am alone on this thread asking about a possible sale by Turkey to India of military drones. so you can keep your rude attitude where the sun does not shine.

U can do some research before posting nonsense but i guess that's too much and its better to ask in a public forum by making it into a rumor. There are indians actively spreading rumors and some dumb Pakistanis falling for it, so mind to share where u heard this rumor? Provide a source? Or heard it from taya mama chacha like every rumor spreader says?

Turkey is not selling military drones to india they are selling small sized agricultural use drones.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom