What's new

Featured Pakistan operationalises Bayraktar TB-2 MALE UCAV for PAF

We all saw the value of UAVs/UCAVs in Nagorno - Karabakh conflict in terrain that is v.v.v. similar to Kashmir. We saw Azerbijan deploy new operational tacts for their army, combined with UCAVs to defeat armenian occupation forces.

The rapid buildup of UCAVs is not for the western border(imho) and the associated terrorists, but more likely for the liberation of Indian Illegally Occupied Kashmir, and one that will happen in the near future judging by the pace as which new capabilities and infrastructure is being built up by Pakistan and China.

If India could - it would buy from North Korea if it meant preventing Pakistan getting anything. Their venom is to a point where they would see million of Pakistanis die at their hands and never blink an eye so buying a variety of logistical nightmares from any nation to prevent Pakistan buying from the same is a no brainer for them.

Venom against Pakistan runs deep into their veins then most Pakistani's realised that. We are so sold on Bollywood movies that we forget under that all that appearance dagger is hidden underneath and at the first opportunity they are going to stick it into us. I used to think talks are the solution but now I don't think that's the way as their hatred against us is gone so far that it will take 2 generations even to mellow down.
We need to have complete control on our airspace so we can use the drones to take out their armoured crops which is vital for us. TB 2 is a good addition but we must build our own ammo's for these drones with the transfer of technology.

Venom against Pakistan runs deep into their veins then most Pakistani's realised that. We are so sold on Bollywood movies that we forget under that all that appearance dagger is hidden underneath and at the first opportunity they are going to stick it into us. I used to think talks are the solution but now I don't think that's the way as their hatred against us is gone so far that it will take 2 generations even to mellow down.
We need to have complete control on our airspace so we can use the drones to take out their armoured crops which is vital for us. TB 2 is a good addition but we must build our own ammo's for these drones with the transfer of technology.

Finally it is good to hear some sense on this forum once in a while..

Turkish people are all about money. They are extremly money minded. You'll know when u visit Turkey. If by calling you my Pakistani brother will get them money theyll call you brother every second.lol
Yes that is exactly what I heard of tourists from country Pakistan.

hmmm...

Seeing that Pakistan is apparently buying many different types of UAVs -- CH-4B, Shahpar-II, PAC MALE UAV, Wing Loong 2 and now potentially even TB2 and Anka (via the joint-production deal with NESCOM) -- is the military trying to build a huge drone fleet as rapidly as possible? It sounds like they have a number in mind, and want to reach that figure in the next 1-2 years. @JamD @kursed @SQ8 @HRK
Re-build one more like. We had a big *** fleet back in the days of the Flamingo, Falco etc. Those are now being phased out.

Turkish people are all about money. They are extremly money minded. You'll know when u visit Turkey. If by calling you my Pakistani brother will get them money theyll call you brother every second.lol
That's most places/people in the world mate, including Pakistan. Money talks. No one should have high moral expectations from other people otherwise you'll just be disappointed, unfortunately Pakiatanis cannot realise this.

Rafi
Bhai now you have said something interesting. So Pak forces wants to use drones in all domains of war and are preparing for it.
Any chance of smaller drones to local platoons for situational awareness? This would be a game changer.
A

Look at @Farooq Bhai's posts as well on the subject. There appears a push to establish a lo hi combination for Pak forces. There have been some really illuminating posts from some posters and if combined together gives you an idea of what the Pak forces are trying to do.
However I suspect at some stage they will look at unifying infrastructure to create commonality and increase local manufacturing and therefore content.
A

Pretty much....nuff said.

Yes that is exactly what I heard of tourists from country Pakistan.

Business and relations don't mix and Turks are no exception so lets not criticize them for nothing as they have got families to feed too. No one is going to start dishing out hand outs for nothing.

Business and relations don't mix and Turks are no exception so lets not criticize them for nothing as they have got families to feed too. No one is going to start dishing out hand outs for nothing.

I have Turkish families put me up in their houses and refused any sort of money, and they have over the years become like family. Let's not stereotype a nation of 80 million

This news was broken by my friend weeks ago than others came and he claimed that turkish helicopter deal is going to cancel few days before when news arrived

This guy has some ral news

Turkish Drones are battle-proven/tested and mature systems and ARE still in use effectively. Just take a look at the compilation of "stuff" blown to smithereens by the Turkish (some Israeli Harpy/Haroop) drones:

Incredible Precision! Just imagine the morale of the adversary when their $hit is blown left and right by an unseen hunter .......!

Let's appreciate Turkey's contribution to our offensive capabilities, no strings attached.

Back
Top Bottom