What's new

Pakistan Navy Questions Thread

I guess no plans to put Blind dolphins in action on the lines of United States Navy Marine Mammal Program

PN operates ASW, ASV and AEW P-3Cs.

They are not fitted for AAM's. Even if they are, these aircraft are not capable of a close range air to air combat.
These aircraft are designed to operate alone and are aware of enemy fighters closing in.

Pakistan operates AEW P-3Cs? Any additional info/sources?

Do you really think I would put classified info here for you...!!!

Nothing classified about your claim. US military sales to Pakistan are public knowledge and the sale of a AEW version of the Orions are not known.

Nothing classified about your claim. US military sales to Pakistan are public knowledge and the sale of a AEW version of the Orions are not known.
They are large aircraft and maritme patrol is literraly done through AEW equipment ,

Pakistan does "NOT" operate P-3 AWACS variants. They were offered to Pakistan during the WoT initial years when America had declared Pakistan to be a Major Non-NATO Ally. Even the E-2 Hawkeye was offered to Pakistan who had evaluated the aircraft, but rejected both the P-3 AWACS and the E-2 Hawkeye. Instead Pakistan Air Force went for two different AWACS, namely the Karakoram Eagle (China) and the Erieye (Sweden). There is zero evidence available on public archives to support any claim that Pakistan Air Force, Navy or Army for that matter, operates an AWACS verion of P-3s.

Pakistan does "NOT" operate P-3 AWACS variants. They were offered to Pakistan during the WoT initial years when America had declared Pakistan to be a Major Non-NATO Ally. Even the E-2 Hawkeye was offered to Pakistan who had evaluated the aircraft, but rejected both the P-3 AWACS and the E-2 Hawkeye. Instead Pakistan Air Force went for two different AWACS, namely the Karakoram Eagle (China) and the Erieye (Sweden). There is zero evidence available on public archives to support any claim that Pakistan Air Force, Navy or Army for that matter, operates an AWACS verion of P-3s.

Exactly! With all due respect to @Rashid Mahmood nothing to substantiate his claims that PN operates the AEW version of the P-3 Orion

I don't have to substantiate my claim to anyone of the google champions here.

I never claimed that PN operated the "AWACS P-3C".

Google the difference between AEW, AEW&C and AWACS. If not difficult to comprehend.
Because that's what all you are good at.

Back
Top Bottom