What's new

China’s New Type 054B Frigates Break Cover At Two Shipyards

Then show me in the factsheet? I can't find the mention of frigates. How many frigates to destroyers? How do they pair up?

Are you sure the LCS is in the carrier strike group 5 of the 7th fleet? Lolol
Really now? Now your argument is official news?

Okay, okay

1693876009138.png

Stright from 7th Fleet mouth, feel free to send them an inquiry and ask them for their "Fact Sheet"

lol, and you quote Wikipedia not a fact sheet

7th fleet the CSG don't operate with the LCS?
Umm.....

Then what's this?

1693876287249.png

Oh sure, dumb dumb, the more you talked......

Last edited:
Really now? Now your argument is official news?

Okay, okay

View attachment 951165

LCS Operate with Carl Vinson Carrier Strike Group

View attachment 951166
Stright from 7th Fleet mouth, feel free to send them an inquiry and ask them for their "Fact Sheet"

lol, and you quote Wikipedia not a fact sheet

Ehmm, check this list then.

You see any LCS genius? Lolol. My point is CSG of the 7th fleet don't operate with littoral ships. I have been dismissing your frigate/destroyer pairing in US Navy as bullshit. They never did that with the LCS which is not a real frigate, it was a failed program which got renamed to make it sound useful. And you insists 054B is inadequate because it needs to be paired to counter Burkes, but when I turned the logic around and ask you to compare with 055s you say hey Burkes are paired with frigates too. How do you pair 70 ships to 30 ships? Even an idiot knows it is not logical.

Last edited:
Ehmm, check this list then.

You see any LCS genius? Lolol
It was DEPLOYED. Not currently deploy. Because deployment is rotational

So what? It was deployed in 2021/2022 and now 2023 and that mean LCS does not have the operational capability to deploy with CSG? I mean there are only 10 CSG as there are only 10 carrier, and we all know a CSG comprise of 5 Destroyer each and US has 72 Arleigh Burke so 20 Destroyer will be out of rotation every year, does that mean those destroyer do not have the capability to deploy to CSG??

Dude you are clutching your last straw

The goal post now "LCS is NOT CURRENTLY DEPLOYED to CSG5 so it didn't count"

LOL, well, so did 108 other US Navy ship that are not currently deployed. So...............

Last edited:
It was DEPLOYED. Not currently deploy. Because deployment is rotational

So what? It was deployed in 2021/2022 and now 2023 and that mean LCS does not have the operational capability to deploy with CSG? I mean there are only 10 CSG as there are only 10 carrier, and we all know a CSG comprise of 5 Destroyer each and US has 72 Arleigh Burke so 20 Destroyer will be out of rotation every year, does that mean those destroyer do not have the capability to deploy to CSG??

Dude you are clutching your last straw

The goal post now "LCS is NOT CURRENTLY DEPLOYED to CSG5 so it didn't count"

LOL, well, so did 108 other US Navy ship that are not currently deployed. So...............
No it is not deployed as part of the CSG, they do join in occasionally for trainings but they are not operating at part of the CSG of the 7th fleet which I have been telling you multiple times. Ships undergone maintenance and rotation all the time, but you still can't pair 70 ships to 30 ships because it is mathematically impossible. And it is because they don't do that for CSGs genius. Damn can you get your 48% brain to work. This is very simple knowledge and yoh claim you know tje military in and out. You also don't seem to understand 'sea control'.

If you can show me CSG with LCS in it's ship list. I will yield to you, i just gave you an official ship list of the CSG of the 7th fleet, you gave me nothing mate or do need to educate you on how the 7th fleet is divided?

No it is not deployed as part of the CSG, they do join in occasionally for trainings but they are not operating at part of the CSG of the 7th fleet which I have been telling you multiple times. Ships undergone maintenance and rotation all the time, but you still can't pair 70 ships to 30 ships because it is mathematically impossible. And it is because they don't do that for CSGs genius. Damn can you get your 48% brain to work. This is very simple knowledge and yoh claim you know tje military in and out. You also don't seem to understand 'sea control'.

If you can show me CSG with LCS in it's ship list. I will yield to you, i just gave you an official ship list of the CSG of the 7th fleet, you gave me nothing mate or do need to educate you on how the 7th fleet is divided?
No it IS not, it WAS. as I show you from the 7th fleet releases If you ask the same question 1 year ago, that answer would be yes, because Tulsa is actively deployed in CSG.

Again, you are talking about ship deployment, just because they don't deploy now does not mean they don't have the capability to deploy, all deployment are maintained by the Chief Of Navy Operation, they can deploy whatever ship in whatever group they like, if they are not needed, they will not be part of a group, same way you don't have an entire Carrier Strike Group visiting a country, it can be a destroyer here and an Aircraft Carrier there, ship can deploy individually, not all the time in a group, but that does not mean they cannot be deployed together or Carrier Strike Group does not really exist.

Just because it was not currently deployed,. that does not mean.

A.) They can be in the future, even tomorrow if they want, because deployment schedule changes
B.) They cannot be deploy together.

And I am pretty sure CSG5 just come out of a deployment from Singapore, sa they always rotate between July/August.

Now if tell me why or how LCS cannot be deployed in a CSG, I will yield to you and admit I am wrong, how about that?

No it IS not, it WAS. as I show you from the 7th fleet releases If you ask the same question 1 year ago, that answer would be yes, because Tulsa is actively deployed in CSG.

Again, you are talking about ship deployment, just because they don't deploy now does not mean they don't have the capability to deploy, all deployment are maintained by the Chief Of Navy Operation, they can deploy whatever ship in whatever group they like, if they are not needed, they will not be part of a group, same way you don't have an entire Carrier Strike Group visiting a country, it can be a destroyer here and an Aircraft Carrier there, ship can deploy individually, not all the time in a group, but that does not mean they cannot be deployed together or Carrier Strike Group does not really exist.

Just because it was not currently deployed,. that does not mean.

A.) They can be in the future, even tomorrow if they want, because deployment schedule changes
B.) They cannot be deploy together.

And I am pretty sure CSG5 just come out of a deployment from Singapore, sa they always rotate between July/August.

Now if tell me why or how LCS cannot be deployed in a CSG, I will yield to you and admit I am wrong, how about that?
Stop ranting again, show me the ship in the CSG and then come talk to me. Was it an exact pairing? Or one off exercise as it was commonly done? I showed you clear info from the US Navy about their CSG configuration, NO FRIGATES.

You claim to be a military expert but even an amateur knows US Navy for the past decade had been a Carrier Burke Cruiser combo fleet. Yes, not even your pseudo Frigate is used for CSG deployments. The reason Constellation was introduced was to rearm the CSG with a frigate, a real frigate not your littoral shit. Lololol.

Sometimes I wonder you know what you are talking about. How many times have i caught you lying?

Last edited:
Sometimes I wonder you know what you are talking about. How many times have i caught you lying?
Let's see, how many time you change your argument to suit your point?

Original point on this post is

Frigate needs to pair up with destroyer

Your original point is "US does not have an Frigate LONG BEFORE 2005 when there are LCS"

Han.png

After being corrected by ME and told you Oliver Hazard Perry Class existed. Then you change your point into US does not have a Frigate since 2015

1693960547973.png

Then after being CORRECTED ONCE AGAIN, you change your point into LCS is not a Frigate

1693960606364.png

Then after corrected by ME YET AGAIN saying LCS has been redesignated as Frigate, and then you change your point once again as to LCS had not served and cannot use to support CSG

1693960718434.png

And yet again, corrected by me, who posted news on the 7th Fleet having LCS in their formation in CSG5, then your point now changed to they weren't currently deployed to CSG5.

LOL

Seems like the only person here lying is you

You claim to be a military expert but even an amateur knows US Navy for the past decade had been a Carrier Burke Cruiser combo fleet.

LCS was used in CSG5 in 2017-2019 and 2020-2022 I already posted that news from 7th fleet themselves, you don't accept them and still say CSG is Carrier, Burke and Cruiser combo that's you issue here......We'll yeah,. if I don't see it, it doesn't happen, right?

Last edited:
Let's see, how many time you change your argument to suit your point?

Original point on this post is

Frigate needs to pair up with destroyer

Your original point is "US does not have an Frigate LONG BEFORE 2005 when there are LCS"

View attachment 951380

After being corrected by ME and told you Oliver Hazard Perry Class existed. Then you change your point into US does not have a Frigate since 2015

View attachment 951383

Then after being CORRECTED ONCE AGAIN, you change your point into LCS is not a Frigate

View attachment 951384

Then after corrected by ME YET AGAIN saying LCS has been redesignated as Frigate, and then you change your point once again as to LCS had not served and cannot use to support CSG

View attachment 951385

And yet again, corrected by me, who posted news on the 7th Fleet having LCS in their formation in CSG5, then your point now changed to they weren't currently deployed to CSG5.

LOL

Seems like the only person here lying is you

LCS was used in CSG5 in 2017-2019 and 2020-2022 I already posted that news from 7th fleet themselves, you don't accept them and still say CSG is Carrier, Burke and Cruiser combo that's you issue here......We'll yeah,. if I don't see it, it doesn't happen, right?

Lying and not accepting something are two different things. I accepted your pseudo frigate 'littoral' craft but until now you still have not answered me

1) how 70 ships can 'pair' with 30 ships?

2) how the pairing happens when they are not even in the same CSG fleet?

3) How the pairing can happen when you claim it was rotational? So you mean they have no frigates most of the time? Lololol

I hav3 explained multiple times to you that you misunderstood my post on 2005 being the date of the last frigate, I never considered LCS as a frigate until you told me it was 'renamed'. I told you the US did not operate frigates for the past decade after the perry retired since I only considered Constellation class as a real frigate. So please answer my question instead on picking on chicken fleas to divert your lies and incompetence. Lolol.

Even an amateur knows US had not been operating a frigate in CSGs for the past decade. The official naval website even list the ships there. Keep lying mate!
2)

Go fvck USA, man. It is not our country, therefore we do not care about it.

I hope China does more Joint Ventures with Pakistan in the Naval military industry.

Last edited:
Lying and not accepting something are two different things. I accepted your pseudo frigate 'littoral' craft but until now you still have not answered me

1) how 70 ships can 'pair' with 30 ships?

2) how the pairing happens when they are not even in the same CSG fleet?

3) How the pairing can happen when you claim it was rotational? So you mean they have no frigates most of the time? Lololol

I hav3 explained multiple times to you that you misunderstood my post on 2005 being the date of the last frigate, I never considered LCS as a frigate until you told me it was 'renamed'. I told you the US did not operate frigates for the past decade after the perry retired since I only considered Constellation class as a real frigate. So please answer my question instead on picking on chicken fleas to divert your lies and incompetence. Lolol.

Even an amateur knows US had not been operating a frigate in CSGs for the past decade. The official naval website even list the ships there. Keep lying mate!
2)
You keep asking the same quesiotn while rejecting my answer does not make you right and I am lying.

I will do you a deal,

Explain to me how LCS currently not deployed with any CSG means what my point was originally was wrong, and I am gladly admit I am wrong, I am a liar and I even hand over my title to you.

How about that?

Otherwise I have nothing more to talk to you.

You keep asking the same quesiotn while rejecting my answer does not make you right and I am lying.

I will do you a deal,

Explain to me how LCS currently not deployed with any CSG means what my point was originally was wrong, and I am gladly admit I am wrong, I am a liar and I even hand over my title to you.

How about that?

Otherwise I have nothing more to talk to you.
I just proved to you that LCS is not in the CSG fleet, it fcking lists all the ships inside that fleet. Come on, any tom dick and Harry knows US doctrine does not incorporate frigates for the past decade. That's the reason Constellation class was created, to reintroduce frigates and I mean real frigates not some renamed corvette used for littoral defense and which happened to be a failed program.

Let's look at the bigger picture now, China now dominates the whole shipbuilding global industry

Chinese shipyards clinches 1.68 million CGTs in new orders, or 82 percent of the global total in August

S. Korean Shipyards Rank 2nd in New Global Orders in Aug.​

Posted on September 6, 2023 by Korea Bizwire in Business, Industries, Shipbuilding & Marine

AEN20210916003200320_01_i_P4.jpg

SEOUL, Sept. 6 (Korea Bizwire) — South Korean shipbuilders lagged far behind their Chinese rivals in new global orders to place second worldwide in August amid sinking demand, industry data showed Wednesday.

Local shipyards won a combined 270,000 compensated gross tons (CGTs) in new orders last month, accounting for 13 percent of the global total at 2.05 million CGTs, according to the data from global market researcher Clarkson Research Service.

The global total, or 71 vessels, was 30 percent lower than that from a year earlier.

Chinese shipyards far surpassed South Korean players, clinching 1.68 million CGTs in new orders, or 82 percent of the total.

Last month, South Korean shipbuilders clinched orders to construct six vessels, compared with Chinese rivals’ 60 ships.

In the first eight months of the year, global orders totaled 26.81 million CGTs, or 1,038 vessels, down 22 percent from a year earlier.

South Korean shipyards clinched 7.25 million CGTs, or 27 percent of the total, with Chinese rivals winning 15.65 million CGTs, or 58 percent.

The data also showed the global order backlog reaching 121.3 million CGTs at the end of August, up 900,000 CGTs from a month earlier.

South Korea’s order backlog came to 39.86 million CGTs, or 33 percent of the total, with China’s reaching 57.02 million CGTs with 47 percent.

Clarkson’s Newbuilding Price Index, a barometer of price changes in newly built ships, stood at 173.56 points in August, up 11.44 points from a year earlier.

I just proved to you that LCS is not in the CSG fleet, it fcking lists all the ships inside that fleet. Come on, any tom dick and Harry knows US doctrine does not incorporate frigates for the past decade. That's the reason Constellation class was created, to reintroduce frigates and I mean real frigates not some renamed corvette used for littoral defense and which happened to be a failed program.
LCS is NOT currently in CSG fleet, it was, as per 7th fleet, between 2021-2022 deployment.

1693876287249.png

It doesn't matter if it is CURRENTLY or not, it had the capability to deploy with CSG as THEY ALREADY HAD

This is the last time I am going to type this, you don't take it, that's hardly my business.

With negligible overall shipbuilding capability comparing to China, US is fighting a fast long battle in future naval buildup race.

LCS is NOT currently in CSG fleet, it was, as per 7th fleet, between 2021-2022 deployment.

View attachment 951433

It doesn't matter if it is CURRENTLY or not, it had the capability to deploy with CSG as THEY ALREADY HAD

This is the last time I am going to type this, you don't take it, that's hardly my business.

You just dug your own grave pal. They operated together with the CSG, they are not part of the CSG. I told you multiple times, apart from occasional trainings, LCS is not part of the CSG. Even your article saysbin 2021, it was the FIRST TIME. SO THERE GOES your PAIRING bullshit. Whicb proves my point exactly, CSGs don't operate with frigates. That's why it is not in the ship roster. Ffs, you don't even know your own navy? This is very very very basic shit man. Lolololol

Screenshot_20230907_091107_com.android.chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom