What's new

Pakistan may study other fighter options as US asks Pakistan to make full payment for F-16 purchase

Agreed!!
But the question is, who will do all that? By the looks of it, the people at helm of affairs are either not aware of these developments or are not interested to do anything about it, to exploit this situation. Every thing have a good and a bad side. We are currently facing the bad effects of this strategic partnership change in our region and are missing out on the gains we can have!
Exactly, and that is why i said that the military guys must understand this tectonic shift in Asia ASAP.

But guys like u n @Windjammer should talk to the military guys that u have contact with and try to tell them and spread awareness amongst them abt these developments and what that means for us and Asia as a whole.

What are you now? The spokeperson or a lawyer of the US government? How about if we tell you to fvck off and mind your own business?

You mean if you are a Haqqani or a Shakeel Afridi?

Let me tell you what sour grapes are. We got that traitor Afridi rotting in our miserable jail and you can't do anything about it other than whine once in a while. Another sour grape, China has access to the sweet waters of the Arabian seas through our strategic port. You won't. I know it all hurts badly. Want more sour grapes?

Now stop shoving those outdated F-16s through our throats. We don't want them.

Finally, stop wasting my precious time and do something useful such as cuss and blame all the Muslims and Mexicans at Trump rallies. Be productive. Go on now. Build a wall or something.

One would think that any Pakistani still supporting Talibans and their associates, like Al-Quaeda
would after the series of massacres on Pakistani civilians be considered a traitor.

Afridi has written himself into the book of history, even if it is a small role.
He is no traitor, he is jailed as punishment for Pakistan losing its face.
It shows the petty nature of the jailors. Who all will soon be forgotten, and so will You (and me).

It certainly puts a stain on Your reputation.
You are certainly not gaining friends with such obvious support for the world most known terrorist.
Both Russia, China and Pakistan are fighting the same terrorists, so not the brightest of moves.

China has access to the sweet waters of the Arabian Sea through International Waters, big deal to me.
Sweden is not that involved in Asian politics. The Chinese lament that we are so far away

http://www.globaltimes.cn/content/963692.shtml

Maybe You should get a geography lesson.
Sweden is not the United States of America.

We don't shove fighters down Pakistani throats. On the contrary:

http://www.defense-aerospace.com/ar...’t-sell-gripen-jets-to-pakistan-(july-8).html

After beeing told, they could not have any Gripen fighters,
Pakistanis came to the conclusion that it was not suitable.

If You want another example of sour grapes...

Last edited:
Exactly, and that is why i said that the military guys must understand this tectonic shift in Asia ASAP.

But guys like u n @Windjammer should talk to the military guys that u have contact with and try to tell them and spread awareness amongst them abt these developments and what that means for us and Asia as a whole.
Dear let me clarify, i do not have contacts at that level. Secondly, from what i have learned from my discussions with military men, they are well aware of all this. The problem is, no matter how much they push, the final decision have to be taken by Government. They are the face of our country, the channel through which deals are struck. Now i do know the influence the military have, still it do not changes the fact that legally, the government needs to be there in the front when it comes to diplomacy and if there are any lapses there, they will have to face the blame as well. There is a lot to gain from the current situation which on paper look bad but if we play our moves sensibly we may end up benefiting from the whole shift. The problem is, the government needs to act as well. We cannot leave everything to army. Agr diplomacy be unhon na he krni ha tu ministeriaan and government sirf protocol ka lea han?

the issue is if i capture your land kill your children, rape your women, you might be extremist if not then you are i am sorry to say an animal,

this is none of muslim worlds concern how many students are studying in delhi or calcutta or washington i think it is better they are studying

We are not a Islamic country but a secular war and the majority of Indians are not Abrahamic but Dharmic therefore the conflict in the Middle-East has no real impact on India.

Ok be happy, just the way your entire defence establishment was happy when they found out that Chinese Yuan class sub (Pak supposed to get 8 of those), emerged in Karachi after lurking under your territorial waters for days without being spotted by your entire navy and their P-8 I's !!!

It was spotted

One would think that any Pakistani still supporting Talibans and their associates, like Al-Quaeda
would after the series of massacres on Pakistani civilians would be considered a traitor.

Afridi has written himself into the book of history, even if it is a small role.
He is no traitor, he is jailed as punishment for Pakistan losing its face.
It shows the petty nature of the jailors. Who all will soon be forgotten, and so will You (and me).

It certainly puts a stain on Your reputation.
You are certainly not gaining friends with such obvious support for the world most known terrorist.
Both Russia, China and Pakistan are fighting the same terrorists, so not the brightest of moves.

China has access to the sweet waters of the Arabian Sea through International Waters, big deal to me.
Sweden is not that involved in Asian politics. The Chinese lament that we are so far away

http://www.globaltimes.cn/content/963692.shtml

Maybe You should get a geography lesson.
Sweden is not the United States of America.

We don't shove fighters down Pakistani throats. On the contrary:

http://www.defense-aerospace.com/ar...’t-sell-gripen-jets-to-pakistan-(july-8).html

After beeing told, they could not have any Gripen fighters,
Pakistanis came to the conclusion that it was not suitable.

If You want another example if sour grapes...

Part of the Kerry-Lugar deal was that Pakistan would take action on groups which pose a threat to India and Afghanistan as in the LET/Haqqani network but instead they released one of the masterminds in Lakhvi (who fought in Chechnya) and we had the JEM attack on our airbase.

So which Chinese aircraft is equivalent or better than the Block 52s?

We are not a Islamic country but a secular war and the majority of Indians are not Abrahamic but Dharmic therefore the conflict in the Middle-East has no real impact on India.

Dear gupta

you are not secular because indians even french don't fit secular definition's criteria which is

"""""not connected with religious or spiritual matters""""""""""""

Game is not yet over, actual turn is coming very soon that is why USA needs us more.We clearing mess on our side TTP.In future who will be more vulnerable?

:smokin::cool:

Dear gupta

you are not secular because indians even french don't fit

you are not secular because indians even french don't fit secular definition's criteria which is

"""""not connected with religious or spiritual matters""""""""""""

Secular is defined by the nation in France they have their values and concepts and we have ours in India.

Liberty, fraternity, equality is French values

David Cameron the PM of UK said UK is a Christian country founded on Christian ideals, however we live in a multi cultural society with freedom of religion

Dear let me clarify, i do not have contacts at that level. Secondly, from what i have learned from my discussions with military men, they are well aware of all this. The problem is, no matter how much they push, the final decision have to be taken by Government. They are the face of our country, the channel through which deals are struck. Now i do know the influence the military have, still it do not changes the fact that legally, the government needs to be there in the front when it comes to diplomacy and if there are any lapses there, they will have to face the blame as well. There is a lot to gain from the current situation which on paper look bad but if we play our moves sensibly we may end up benefiting from the whole shift. The problem is, the government needs to act as well. We cannot leave everything to army. Agr diplomacy be unhon na he krni ha tu ministeriaan and government sirf protocol ka lea han?
i didnt talked abt army but military as a whole specially that airforce of our and its current command which is from the batches of 80s era. That was the time when f16s came in this region and they have a strange fascination from aircraft even today. That fascination has to end ASAP. I suggest to go the Musharaf's route. Where he himself forcefully signed deals of ZDK03 AWACS and gave them to operate. The problem in this f16 deal is also quit similar. We need the forceful people from high ups to buy themselves the weaponry and order them to induct.

Now coming back to topic of our discussion. The military would have to take the leading steps here because it is about weaponry procurement that we r discussing here, Its the military after all who will get them either American weaponry or Russian, Chinese weaponry.

Regarding politicians n government, look my friend even u know what they are and what their interests r. They wont move until their own civilian AIDE or investments, accounts get freeze or confiscated. There is already a lot of hue n cry and off shore accounts n investments, but u know and i know what will happen in the end of the day.

They have their own vested interests and they will do their efforts only accordance to those interests. They have never came to politics for making our country a better nation or for development and economics, they came to make their own bank accounts businesses to grow by public money.

Its futile to expect anything good from them. We all must work for what they r not interested in working.

Last edited:
Secular is defined by the nation in France they have their values and concepts and we have ours in India.

David Cameron the PM of UK said UK is a Christian country founded on Christian ideals, however we live in a multi cultural society with freedom of religion

this is the definition """""not connected with religious or spiritual matters""""""""""""

according to you FRANCE VALUES = Liberty + fraternity + equality + FORCED RESTRICTION HIJAB

FRANCE DON'T MEET CRITERIA

INDIAN VALUES = MASS KILLING OF MUSLIMS IN GUJRAT

INDIA IS FAR AWAY FROM THIS DEFINITION

You are right but when we are success in WOT and on the peak point USA stop its assistance what would be the result,Will we re start the game once again?

They didn't stop anything, they are simply asking money for the Toys you want, I am sorry, I see nothing wrong with that. G.O.P, wants to buy the Toys, stop beginning, fix the economy, tax the rich, collect the revenue needed to pay.

Why should they (Americans) or anybody else be providing assistance to Pakistan to fight the demons it created itself, please explain.

F_SOLA is old fighter jet, other than Pakistani obsolete generals, no one is perusing this bird to my knowledge (which is quite limited, when it comes to weapon systems).

What game are you going to restart ?

Indian and Afghan lobby at this but who cares as long as CPEC is there.
This maybe the work of Indian lobby but when did Afghan lobby came into existence? I didn't saw this lobby working when they are bombing Afghanistan to stone age and killing your innocent civilians. Or do I remember you your current position?
The only thing world cares about you is your Kharji mullahs and ways to restrict them nothing else. We are treating your mighty Afghanistan as our satellite state after soviets and this continues to be. Is it wise decision? I dont think so.

IF LET SAY YOU ARE WAR FOR SECULARISM THEN BETTER IN YOUR STATE I MEAN TO SAY IN YOUR BORDER/LIMITS

who provided capability to meager Taliban vs Russians in Afghanistan could pakistan do it alone ?

if your answere is yes then you are living in a world where paksitan is super power

IF LET SAY YOU ARE WAR FOR SECULARISM THEN BETTER IN YOUR STATE I MEAN TO SAY IN YOUR BORDER/LIMITS

who provided capability to meager Taliban vs Russians in Afghanistan could pakistan do it alone ?

if your answere is yes then you are living in a world where paksitan is super power

Back
Top Bottom