What's new

Pakistan & India - Differences

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's your personal thinking. But lot of paks pose as Indians. I just quoted your own news paper. Why you're in denial?

You live in Mumbai so you don't know the reality. I live in New York and I know the Pakistani community here.

The only "Pakistanis" who pose as indians here in USA are those whose parents were migrants from india and they are a small minority. Real Pakistanis who always belong in Pakistan never call themselves indian. We rather be called any race than be called indian.

He's in denial. He's an Indian sitting in the slums of Mumbai thinking he knows every Pakistani's mentality towards what culture/county they associate with, abroad. :rofl:

@ Bindass

Dude Aryans came from Central Asia and brought Sanskrit with them...this doesnt make their decendants dravidians !!!

As i said only Punjabis and Kashmirs in India are decendants of Aryans..just like Pakistanis....thats it the rest are dravidians.

I am not denying the language or the religion...Hinduism and Budhism at one time extended upto Central Asia.

Can you name the book where you read this crap.

One thing we can learn from paks, i.e. if you can't handle the truth, act stupid and be in denial. :rofl:

@ Bindass

Good to know that now you have started denying that
1) Punjabis and Kashmiris have Aryan Blood in them
2) Aryans came from central asia
3) Most of the indians are dravidians

This shows how much you know about your own country

He's in denial. He's an Indian sitting in the slums of Mumbai thinking he knows every Pakistani's mentality towards what culture/county they associate with, abroad. :rofl:

Yes you can just browse this thread and see who desperately wants Pakistanis and indians to be lumped together and its not Pakistanis. We were the ones who wanted to break away from them, and glad we did.

All Pakistanis please disengage from the thread.

This is like a circus, and you are being coaxed into being the clowns.

Let the Bhartis jive on about whatever they want.

AnkurPandey when you threaten then what do you expect back? You did suggest India would like to chop up Pakistan! Don't throw any threats and we can have a civilized debate.

Ok my friend ... got your point. By the way Atanz ... i was browsing and suddenly came up with this pic of Pak soldiers surrendering before Indians. Can you help me recognize the unit from which the soldiers belong ? How do you Pakistani feel when you see this kind of Pics ? Hurt ? Anger ? Ashamed ?

SURRENDER.JPG

Real Pakistanis in New York.

Last edited by a moderator:

Total BS - a Pakistani would never lower himself to be called an indian.

You live in Mumbai so you don't know the reality. I live in New York and I know the Pakistani community here.

The only "Pakistanis" who pose as indians here in USA are those whose parents were migrants from india and they are a small minority. Real Pakistanis who always belong in Pakistan never call themselves indian. We rather be called any race than be called indian.

No bro - our Urdu speaking brothers and sisters have as much love for Pakistan as we all do, no Pakistani would lower him/her self to be called indian.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a paks logic. Do you mean only the new yorkers read the news about new york? :rofl:
Those paks call themselves Indians to get the job and avoid trouble of being a paks. Your very own newspaper sayin it. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom