What's new

Pakistan & India - Differences

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes indians are so desperate in trying to lump us together with them, while we Pakistanis always wanted to get away from them

And I live in New York. I rather be called terrorist or the worse name on this planet than be called an indian. I've seen how indians look like here in USA they look the opposite of their bollywood actors/actresses. Real life Indians look more similar to Africans.

Then please please stop your Pakistani country men/women to give us a BAD name by calling themselves Indians.

Pakistanis | STOP pretending as Indians in America after Mumbai Terrorist Attacks, Time Sq Plot.mp4 - YouTube

@ Bindass
Hmm....interesting...When the Ummayad Caliphate ruled upto South Punjab..people of today's Pakistan had to speak Arabic, this doesn't mean they are arabs....this logic is falwed..Sanskrit is an ancient language spoken upto Central Asia in some time....this doesnt mean that Uzbeks and Indians are same.

Throughout much of history, Pakistan and India were not one:

world_indusvalleymap.png

Indus Valley Civilization

20100703012806!Ghaznavid_Empire_975_-_1187_(AD).PNG

Ghaznavid Empire

250px-Afgempdur.jpg

Durrani Empire

481px-AlexanderConquestsInIndia.jpg

Alexander the Great's Empire

Achaemenid_Empire_~480_BC.png

Achaeminid Persian Empire

Sassanid_Empire.jpg

The Persian Sassanid Empire

umayyad_caliphate_750AD.png

Ummayad Caliphate

300px-QASIM.PNG

Extent and expansion of Umayyad rule under Muhammad bin Qasim

indians should convince bengalis and sri lankans that they are indians. We Pakistanis don't want anything to do with inferior race hindustanis.

@ Manofwar

Dude i am not talking about religion..there was a time when Buddhism and Hinduism extended upto Azerbaejan. I am talking about the land where Aryans settled and Pakistanis have that blood in them and are different from dravidians.

See i never talked about religion...these people had the same blood as in today's Pakistanis...religion is not a factor i am considering.

@ omar 1984 I agree in western countries the mohajirs of Karachi consider themselves close to the indians

We can't stop a few Mohajir families in USA to stop pretending they are indians, they did migrate from india.

The vast majority of Pakistanis don't want anything to do with india and rather be called anything than be called an indian.

Remember this song ... just feel the pain ... Ufffff

Last edited by a moderator:
@ Bindass
Hmm....interesting...When the Ummayad Caliphate ruled upto South Punjab..people of today's Pakistan had to speak Arabic, this doesn't mean they are arabs....this logic is falwed..Sanskrit is an ancient language spoken upto Central Asia in some time....this doesnt mean that Uzbeks and Indians are same.

Sanskrit was the language of Indo Aryans. On one side you claim you are Aryans and at the same time trying to disown Sanskrit.

Alright guys. Chill out now please.

Boss we dont want to associate ourselves with you ... why did you get that feeling bro ? Instead we want to repeat the below again and again

surr2.jpg

I would castrate myself rather than pose as a Indian.

And any attempt by you to repeat the above would lead to nuclear castration of India.

So, if you feel lucky AnkurPandey try again and see what happens!!!

And you Pakistani's be proud of your land, the Indus Valley ( where 97% of you originate from ) which was the cradle of civilization.

Ps. I have dedicated an entire thread ( Pakistan, Bharat, India .... on Strategic forum ) to distance Pakistan from India. I want Pakistani's to mourn 1849 and 1843 because that is when their forefathers ended up being lumped with India.

Hey look at me I'm a Pakistani living abroad and I self-identify myself as a mighty Indian :)

I'm proud to be living in a country with 2nd highest rate of gaining aids right after Africa, greatest number of prostitutes living freely and working legally out of any other country, with one of the highest rates of poverty in the world at a whopping 60%, a country routinely scrutinized and stereotyped for its infamous slums, a country suffering from a huge amount of overpopulation, toilets not available for everyone, very low living conditions and sanitation levels oh so low that not even a pig would want to live there :rofl: Let's see what else would I be proud of as an Indian? Let's not forget the 1984 Sikh massacres? What about the Gujarat massacres by Hindu Radicals? What about cow worshiping, cow pee drinking, and cow dung forehead wearing practices? Let's not forget the movements by Hindu radical groups and their plot to rid Bangladesh and Pakistan and re-unite both countries back to India and forcibly convert everyone back to Hinduism. What a country, that I'm very proud to be a part of.

Just quote me and I can go on and on. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom