What's new

Pakistan & India - Differences

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once again making baseless claims without providing quantifiable evidence. Please show me where significant number of Pakistanis living abroad are self-identifying themselves as Indian.

Provide me quantifiable evidence, with statistics and proof. Not a news article from a guy making the claim without referencing or citing any sort of statistics to back himself up. :rofl:

Pakistanis pose as Indians after NY bomb scare – The Express Tribune
Please tell me you don't know the meaning of "LOT" :rofl:

@ Bindass

Dude Aryans came from Central Asia and brought Sanskrit with them...this doesnt make their decendants dravidians !!!

As i said only Punjabis and Kashmirs in India are decendants of Aryans..just like Pakistanis....thats it the rest are dravidians.

I am not denying the language or the religion...Hinduism and Budhism at one time extended upto Central Asia.

“A lot of Pakistanis can’t get jobs after 9/11 and now it’s even worse,” said Asghar Choudhri, an accountant and chairman of Brooklyn’s Pakistani
American Merchant Association. “They are now pretending they are Indian so they can get a job.”
:rofl: :rofl:
The ultimate status of denial. lol

I would castrate myself rather than pose as a Indian.

And any attempt by you to repeat the above would lead to nuclear castration of India.

So, if you feel lucky AnkurPandey try again and see what happens!!!

Ps. I have dedicated an entire thread ( Pakistan, Bharat, India .... on Strategic forum ) to distance Pakistan from India. I want Pakistani's to mourn 1849 and 1843 because that is when their forefathers ended up being lumped with India.

For god sake ... can any sensible pakistani will reply this ... Why does Pakistanis jump to nukes whenever they loose a discussion with Indian ? And why they think that they are the only ones who poses Nukes. :taz:

@ veer bhogya vasundhara I posted it earlier...should have been enough to zip your mouth...if u had any common sense...in you.

@ veer bhogya vasundhara....dude i can challenge you for most of the time in history until Muslims arrived this region (Punjab, Afghania (old name of KPK), Kashmir, Sindh, baluchisTAN) were not a part of today's india...they were mostly part of a different empire other than under Ashoka and Kushan empire...if we put it out of 8000 years only for a few hundred years these five regions were joined with today's India.

After Ashoka it were the muslims which made India one, India was never one huge empire or a country as you claim it...your comments are absurd...they show lack of knowledge and sanity. Just look at all the civilizations

Indus Valley Civilization

Civilt%C3%A0ValleIndoMappa.png

Gandhara Civilization

imgres

White Huns / Hephthalites

Hephthalites500.png

Gondopharid dynasty/Indo Parthian Kingdoms

IndoParthianMap.jpg

Mehrgarh 9000 years old civilization with center in Baluchistan

PakHub- Reclaiming Pakistans Identity

Seriously get a life, we have 8000 years of Independent history (when i say this i include your Punjab and Kashmir in the five regions i mentioned before)....we were brought into one big Indian empire by Muslim rulers and then it was for 1000 years part of today's India....and then in British India . This was the reason when Ch Rehmat Ali in 1934 mentioned about five regions of Pakistan in the Northwest of Subcontinent...he said

" India, constituted as it is at the present moment, is not the name of one single country; nor the home of one single nation. It is, in fact, the designation of a State created by the British for the first time in history. It includes peoples who have never previously formed part of the Indian nation at any period of its history, but who have, on the contrary, from the dawn of history till the advent of the British, possessed and retained distinct nationalities of their own."

Now or Never Journal of Ch Rehmat Ali 1934
Source: Now or Never, by Chaudhary Rahmat Ali, 1933

You guys are so much brainwashed in India, i cannot believe that....this was never your land !!!...Don't hijack our history just the way we don't hijack yours...don't try to affiliate yourself with us.

YOUR SOURCE OF POST IS ONCE AGAIN BY A DELUSIONED PAKISTANI........ JUST GO TO WIKIPEDIA AND TYPE ANCIENT HINDU KINGDOMS .... ITS ALL DERE..... NOW LET ME TELL U THE HISTORY WHICH IS ACCEPTABLE BY THE WHOLE WORLD...... IT GOES LIKE THIS..... AFTER THE FALL OF IVC DUE TO INVASIONS BY ARYAN TRIBES... VEDIC CIVILLIZATION WAS BORN HERE IN THE VERY AREA U RESIDE INCLUDING THE INDIAN PUNJAB..... HERE ITSELF WAS RIG VEDA WRITTEN...... AS DAYS PROGRESSED ARYAN TRIBES PENETRATED FURTHER INTO INDIA.... AND DIFFERENT KINGDOMS CAME UP EVENTUALLY....... THE VERY FACT THE LANGUAGE U SPEAK ( NOT THE SCRIPT) URDU ,PUNJABI ARE A BRANCH OF SANSKRIT LANGUAGE..... IT IS THE BIGGEST EVIDENCE

@ veer bhogya vasundhara I posted it earlier...should have been enough to zip your mouth...if u had any common sense...in you.

@ veer bhogya vasundhara....dude i can challenge you for most of the time in history until Muslims arrived this region (Punjab, Afghania (old name of KPK), Kashmir, Sindh, baluchisTAN) were not a part of today's india...they were mostly part of a different empire other than under Ashoka and Kushan empire...if we put it out of 8000 years only for a few hundred years these five regions were joined with today's India.

After Ashoka it were the muslims which made India one, India was never one huge empire or a country as you claim it...your comments are absurd...they show lack of knowledge and sanity. Just look at all the civilizations

Indus Valley Civilization

Civilt%C3%A0ValleIndoMappa.png

Gandhara Civilization

imgres

White Huns / Hephthalites

Hephthalites500.png

Gondopharid dynasty/Indo Parthian Kingdoms

IndoParthianMap.jpg

Mehrgarh 9000 years old civilization with center in Baluchistan

PakHub- Reclaiming Pakistans Identity

Seriously get a life, we have 8000 years of Independent history (when i say this i include your Punjab and Kashmir in the five regions i mentioned before)....we were brought into one big Indian empire by Muslim rulers and then it was for 1000 years part of today's India....and then in British India . This was the reason when Ch Rehmat Ali in 1934 mentioned about five regions of Pakistan in the Northwest of Subcontinent...he said

" India, constituted as it is at the present moment, is not the name of one single country; nor the home of one single nation. It is, in fact, the designation of a State created by the British for the first time in history. It includes peoples who have never previously formed part of the Indian nation at any period of its history, but who have, on the contrary, from the dawn of history till the advent of the British, possessed and retained distinct nationalities of their own."

Now or Never Journal of Ch Rehmat Ali 1934
Source: Now or Never, by Chaudhary Rahmat Ali, 1933

You guys are so much brainwashed in India, i cannot believe that....this was never your land !!!...Don't hijack our history just the way we don't hijack yours...don't try to affiliate yourself with us.

YOUR SOURCE OF POST IS ONCE AGAIN BY A DELUSIONED PAKISTANI........ JUST GO TO WIKIPEDIA AND TYPE ANCIENT HINDU KINGDOMS .... ITS ALL DERE..... NOW LET ME TELL U THE HISTORY WHICH IS ACCEPTABLE BY THE WHOLE WORLD...... IT GOES LIKE THIS..... AFTER THE FALL OF IVC DUE TO INVASIONS BY ARYAN TRIBES... VEDIC CIVILLIZATION WAS BORN HERE IN THE VERY AREA U RESIDE INCLUDING THE INDIAN PUNJAB..... HERE ITSELF WAS RIG VEDA WRITTEN...... AS DAYS PROGRESSED ARYAN TRIBES PENETRATED FURTHER INTO INDIA.... AND DIFFERENT KINGDOMS CAME UP EVENTUALLY....... THE VERY FACT THE LANGUAGE U SPEAK ( NOT THE SCRIPT) URDU ,PUNJABI ARE A BRANCH OF SANSKRIT LANGUAGE..... IT IS THE BIGGEST EVIDENCE

I am a Pakistani living in New York and I rather be called terrorist than an indian.

Only few indian migrants pose as indians. Real Pakistanis never pose as indians as indians are too ugly and no one finds them attractive here in USA.
That's your personal thinking. But lot of paks pose as Indians. I just quoted your own news paper. Why you're in denial?

:rofl: Once again, please don't talk to me if you're not going to provide me quantifiable evidence.

Stop showing me useless YouTube videos and news articles which have no statistics to back themselves up.

Please do a Google Search and learn the meaning of quantifiable evidence; as it is evident you were not paying attention when taught about it in school. :rofl:

indian punjabis are racists...they consider them superior to all indians.

Life is not a game to lose!: Difference between North Indian and South Indian wives

Difference between North Indian and South Indian wives
Wives from North:

1. At the time of marriage, a north Indian girl has more boyfriends than her age.
2. Before marriage, she looks almost like a bollywood heroine and after marriage you have to go around her twice to completely hug her.
3. By the time she professes her undevoted love to you, you are bankrupt because of the number of times you had to take her out to movie theatres and restaurants. And you wait longingly for her dowry.
4. The only dishes she can think of to cook is paneer butter masala, aloo sabji, aloo gobi sabji, aloo matar, aloo paneer, that after eating all those paneer and aloos you are either in the bed with chronic cholestrol or chronic gas disorder.
5. The only growth that you see later in your career is the rise in your monthly phone bill.
6. You are blinded by her love that you think that she is a blonde. Only later do you come to know that it is because of the mehandhi that she applies to cover her gray hair.
7. When you come home from office she is very busy watching "Kyonki saas bhi kabi bahu thi" that you either end up eating outside or cooking yourself.
8. You are a very "ESpecial" person to her.
9. She always thought that Madras is a state and covers the whole of south India until she met you.
10. When she says she is going to "work out" she means she is going to "Walk out"
11. She has greater number of relatives than the number of people you have in your home town.
12. The only two sentences in English that she knows are "Thank you" and "How are you"
13. She thinks Govinda can dance better than Michael Jackson.

Now Wives from South

1. Her mother looks down at you because you didn't study in IIT or Madras or Anna University .
2. Her father starts or ends every conversation with " ... I say..."
3. She shudders if you use four letter words.
4. She has long hair, neatly oiled and braided (The Dubai based Oil Well Company will negotiate with her on a 25 year contract to extract coconut oil from her hair.)
5. She uses the word 'Super' as her only superlative.
7. Her first name is longer than your first name, middle name and surname combined (unless you are from Andhra)
8. When she mixes milk - curd and rice you are never sure whether it is for the Dog or for herself.
9. For weddings, she sports a mini jasmine garden on her head and wears silk saris in the Madras heat without looking too uncomfortable while you are melting in your singlet.
10. She thinks Mohan Lal is the sexiest man alive.
11. Her favourite cricketer is Krishnamachari Srikkanth.
12. Her favourite food is dosa though she has tried North Indian snacks like Chats (pronounced like the slang for 'conversation')
13. She bursts into songs with her cousins in every movie.
14. She bores you by telling you which raaga each song you hear is based on.
15. You have to give her jewellery, though she has already got plenty of it.
16. Her thali (Mangal Sutra) weighs more than the championship belts worn by WWF wrestlers.
17. She is more educated than you.
18. Her father thinks she is much smarter than you.

:lol:

@ veer bhogya vasundhara

Again you are bringing religion into it...dude Pakistan is a region where Aryans settled....and it includes Indian Punjab and Kashmir. *Period* I am talking about ethnicity and you try to use the cover of religion and languages.

Seriously as i told you before these foolish posts by you are getting you to look crazy and immature in the eyes of other members.

That's your personal thinking. But lot of paks pose as Indians. I just quoted your own news paper. Why you're in denial?

you have yet to provide quantifiable evidence to support your claim. :rofl:

AnkurPandey when you threaten then what do you expect back? You did suggest India would like to chop up Pakistan! Don't throw any threats and we can have a civilized debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom