What's new

Pakistan & India - Differences

Status
Not open for further replies.
307306-Army-1323975761-881-640x480.JPG

A group of Indian soldiers captured by the Pakistani Army pose for a photographer in a POW camp. PHOTO: AFP

239.jpg

PAKISTAN ARMY CAPTURING RAJPUT FORT

23715678.jpg

The capture of the Kishangarh in Rajasthan State India

Hey, since he loves YouTube videos, let's give him a taste of his own medicine. :rofl:

Look, here is a mela of Pakistan Day in Canada. No Indians here! :rofl:

And this is how Pakistanis (note Pakistanis, not Indians :) ) associate themselves with Pakistan abroad

Please take the time to notice the Pakistani flag being waved, not the Indian Flag :lol:

And below are Indians with Indian flags ... Whats your point ?

Last edited by a moderator:
7605882.jpg

Pakistan’s flag flutters proudly over the romantic Rajput fort of Kishengrah in Rajasthan where Pakistan army was occupying over 1200 square miles of Indian Territory in 1965.

haha this guy is not only illiterate but also incompetent

His Slum infested mind cannot deduce the fact we are showing him videos to support our argument that Pakistanis associate themselves with Pakistan and nothing else, and yet he has the audacity to go out and find videos of his own countrymen dancing around when it doesn't even pertain to the debate :rofl:

To all my Pakistani friends...brothers we nailed it...now it is evident cuz of foolish posts by Indian members that they can't face the reality.

Anyways i would request the mods to end this thread as now it has become more of a video competition.

Ok my friend ... got your point. By the way Atanz ... i was browsing and suddenly came up with this pic of Pak soldiers surrendering before Indians. Can you help me recognize the unit from which the soldiers belong ? How do you Pakistani feel when you see this kind of Pics ? Hurt ? Anger ? Ashamed ?

SURRENDER.JPG

GO TO YOU TUBE JUST TYPE..... PAKISTAN ARMY SURRENDERS TO INDIAN ARMY 1971...... YOU WILL GET THE VIDEO...... THEN THEY CLAIM TO BE BRAVE..... ANY ARMY WUD HAVE PREFERRED TO DIE BUT THEY MEEKLY SURRENDERED..... SOME OF THE SOLDIERS WERE EVEN LAUGHING WHILE SURRENDERING.... BUT DERE GENERAL HAD SOME SHAME .... HE CRIED BFORE SURRENDERING

Not only they call themselves Indian but also almost all the Pakistani restaurants in London name their food as "Indian Cuisine". Been to London for few months and been stayed at Illford and East ham ... I saw it all my self. WTF ?

Pakistani Restaurants Indian Cuisine

Yeah that's true.. I still am not able to find a Pakistani Grocery store or restaurant in US which doesn't say Indo-Pak on the bill board lol.. How shameful the world would be for all their owners?

7605882.jpg

Pakistan’s flag flutters proudly over the romantic Rajput fort of Kishengrah in Rajasthan where Pakistan army was occupying over 1200 square miles of Indian Territory in 1965.

WHats your point ... You captered an old mud FORT and we captured a Country (BD) ... You captured few Hundred soldiers and we captured 93000 of yours. Actually there is no comparision but you forced me to do so.

To all my Pakistani friends...brothers we nailed it...now it is evident cuz of foolish posts by Indian members that they can't face the reality.

Anyways i would request the mods to end this thread as now it has become more of a video competition.

SELF PROCLAMATION OF VICTORY..... PAKISTANI MENTALITY..... WHILE THE WORLD HAS ODER VIEWS....:chilli:

What a paks logic. Do you mean only the new yorkers read the news about new york? :rofl:

Those paks call themselves Indians to get the job and avoid trouble of being a paks. Your very own newspaper sayin it. LOL

USA is not like india. You can sue a company for not hiring you based on your race or ethnicity. As I said you are in Mumbai you don't know what happens here. I live in New York and I rather be called terrorist than be called an indian. Everyone makes fun of indians here, their smell, their accents, and their looks. Who in their right mind would want to go by as indian. Pakistanis can go by as Middle Eastern that would be better for them than be called an indian here.

AP - the same shame indians have for 1,000 years of domination by our civilization.

Ur 1000 yr domination could nt help u getting a moth sized land(according to Jinnah)..keep ur 1000 yr civilzation(which only consists of rapes, pillages of non-muslims) which u seem to be proud of to urself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom