What's new

Pakistan & India - Differences

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had Indian army surrendered to Paks army, or had the paks cut India in 2 pieces, I would have never called myself a pak.

But these Paks are helpless nowadays I guess.

For Pakistanis posing as Nobody is saying all did it but there were quite a lot.. I know it is heart breaking for people with honor to tolerate their people posing as their worst enemies in front of others.. But you can not deny it happened.. For those who are saying I didn't acted like one or I would rather die then being called Indian, no body is talking about you..

Notice how the only Indians making these claims are the ones living in slums back home.

They don't realize the backlash against Indians in Western society, especially since 9/11. They think it's all fine and dandy but the racist white man living in America still sees you and your comrades as coming from the one same place - and as a "muslim".

Even if the backlash against Pakistanis is worse, it doesn't hide the fact there's an apparent backlash against Indians as well. There have been countless cases of racially motivated attacks involving innocent Sikhs who were mis-identified as muslim.

To all my Pakistani friends...brothers we nailed it...now it is evident cuz of foolish posts by Indian members that they can't face the reality.

Anyways i would request the mods to end this thread as now it has become more of a video competition.

Yes you can see in this thread indians suffering from inferior complex so desperately trying to lump us together with them. While we distancing ourselves from them.

Unfortunate are Indians who are called by the same racist names as Pakistanis.. I seriously think, Pakistanis need to educate them that they are different and thus Indians can lead a normal life rather then being looked as terrorist scums..

Pathetic thread...only shows that Pakistanis are suffering from inferiority complex thats why they have to make racist videos which are offensive to hindus to pat themselves that they are some superior race..

but they are nothing but pathetic group of people

Omar1984, your mental stability, to the point arguments, objective analyses and overall intelligence is blinding. But beware, you have competition from some other pakistanis here.

Notice how the only Indians making these claims are the ones living in slums back home.

They don't realize the backlash against Indians in Western society, especially since 9/11. They think it's all fine and dandy but the racist white man living in America still sees you and your comrades as coming from the one same place - and as a "muslim".

We might be living in slums and there may have faced multiple large backlashes against us since 9/11 but then how can you forget what happened to your people since 9/11 and since the time they were caught involved in the act and in few more acts later on..

but that does not stop Pakistanis from pretending as Indians...

must be shameful to u guys to pretend as inferior kafirs

Unfortunate are Indians who are called by the same racist names as Pakistanis.. I seriously think, Pakistanis need to educate them that they are different and thus Indians can lead a normal life rather then being looked as terrorist scums..

Browse this thread, its us Pakistanis who want nothing to do with indians.

Its indians who are suffering from inferiority complex so desperately trying to lump us together with them.

Please go to bengalis and sri lankans, leave us Pakistanis we want nothing to do with indians.

We might be living in slums and there may have faced multiple large backlashes against us since 9/11 but then how can you forget what happened to your people since 9/11 and since the time they were caught involved in the act and in few more acts later on..

More sikhs have been attacked (due to racial discrimination) than Pakistanis in the west due to 9/11.

Omar1984, your mental stability, to the point arguments, objective analyses and overall intelligence is blinding. But beware, you have competition from some other pakistanis here.

That guy does not even get banned for his racist and bigoted comments...

A truly vile person

Its indians who are suffering from inferiority complex so desperately trying to lump us together with them.

Please go to bengalis and sri lankans, leave us Pakistanis we want nothing to do with indians.

Then first stop f**king creating threads on us...

:lol: so you mean to say, Indian in the love of getting associated with Pakistanis go to Britishers and ask them to call us P.A.K.*

Grow up Kid!!

:lol: so you mean to say, Indian in the love of getting associated with Pakistanis go to Britishers and ask them to call us P.A.K.*

Grow up Kid!!

The racist British lower working class uneducated white man still considers you all as one - the same - as a Pakistani

Whether they choose to use a racial slur or not, at first glance, you're nothing but a Pakistani

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom