What's new

Pakistan conducts successful test launch of Shaheen-3 SSM (2750 km)

take a hike and stop this stupidity.

1.7 billion muslim are in war with israel. so dont talk like you are pakistans PM.
even jordan and egypt although they have diplomatic relations but the army and the ppl consider isreal its first enemy and threat. having diplomatic relations dosnt really mean peace. they are just buying time.

Sure, After the rest of the subcontinents aflame you can have that as a resort.

My only point is Pakisatni missiles dont cover whole Indian territory.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Pardon, sorry for my mistake.

Yes we are the only indians out there, if you know how columbus named them.
Is there any device which can differentiate between a coming missile is a nuclear or with a conventional warhead.

before partition you all were also indians. dont forget that

British Indians and before that you were also Mughals and so on.

We need to test something 5k plus, I know we do have something but secrecy and not showing your card is our mentality.

You sure there are no maneuverable RVs?

@Windjammer
Future developments[edit]
Since deployment of the 2,500 km range Shaheen-II, a multiple independently targeted re-entry vehicle (MIRV) system is under development which may be first fielded on the Shaheen II.[11]

Mansoor Ahmad, a professor of Strategic studies at the Quaid-i-Azam University, maintained that: "Pakistan's military, however, is not interested in a"tit-for-tat"arms race with India." The Shaheen-II is suspected of capable of delivering multiple warheads which would make them harder to defend against.[4]

British Indians and before that you were also Mughals and so on.

Not Mughals, we were called Hindustani back then and even before that and we still call ourselves that.

My only point is Pakisatni missiles dont cover whole Indian territory.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Sure point. That is like the point that a Shotgun only perforates a person's head,neck,lungs,heart,liver,kidneys,stomach,bladder and certain parts of the groin.. It does not cover their calves and feet though.. tsk...isnt that a shame.

Sure point. That is like the point that a Shotgun only perforates a person's head,neck,lungs,heart,liver,kidneys,stomach,bladder and certain parts of the groin.. It does not cover their calves and feet though.. tsk...isnt that a shame.

What you are missing is the islands will be having bases, naval bases and probably Agni missiles or land vesrion of K 4 or both.

This factor will act as deterrence along with fact that our SSBNs will be patrolling Bay of Bengal.

@Oscar

the islands will be having bases

our SSBNs will be patrolling Bay of Bengal.

which one is more threatening a tiny Island which is / will be accessible by Pakistani Ballistic Missiles
OR
this
Indian SLBM K-15 & K-4 Range Ring.JPG

this is the scenario of 'MAD'

it does not matter even if Andaman & Nicobar islands are turned into ashes second or even third strike capability of India will remain there .... so this debate of Pakistani missiles can reach to these island or not is illogical in its core.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom