What's new

Pakistan conducts successful test launch of Shaheen-3 SSM (2750 km)

agni_missile_20100830.jpg

11088539_742769399155488_2682810209962045486_n.jpg

Shaheen in a Huge Missile compared to Agni-2

Yet Shaheen-2 is said to have Lesser Payload capacity and Range Compared to Agni-2

agni_missile_20100830.jpg

11088539_742769399155488_2682810209962045486_n.jpg

Shaheen in a Huge Missile compared to Agni-2

Yet Shaheen-2 is said to have Lesser Payload capacity and Range Compared to Agni-2

Lol no Troll but indian missiles look like toys believe me. And when you look at shaheen and than on Agni it gives you laugh. Most of indian gears I have seen looks Artificial and their worst paint job and colour combinations :D

Any pic of shaheen iii?

Lol no Troll but indian missiles look like toys believe me. And when you look at shaheen and than on Agni it gives you laugh. Most of indian gears I have seen looks Artificial and their worst paint job and colour combinations :D

Your brain is fresh and unused. Use it we u got it.

I have already did it. I want pic that are usually released. From that video nothing is clear, looks same like shaheen 2.

like this

https://defence.pk/gallery/data/594/medium/Shaheen2_PakistaniDefence_com_006.jpg

yes it does look striking similar to Shaheen II though slightly lengthened.

May be it is a further upgraded variant of 2 stage shaheen II as shaheen III was believed to be 3 stage and more than 4000km range.

may be a three stage missile is indeed in development

GIWmSyr.jpg

'It sends a [very] loud message: If you hurt us, we are going to hurt you back."

if its you who has design this poster then change the missile shown in it, as its Shaheen-I earlier variant (possibly V2 ) not Shaheen-III

Will Pakistan use its old missiles against India and also against IRAN-AFGHANISTAN. Will it going to upgrade or have upgraded with latest Western-Chinese guidance systems:
HATF-I
Abdali
Ghaznavi
Ghouri I-II-III

I am sure that Pakistan can and may be making some version of NASR Missiles to have ranges like 110km and 250-300 km; as we already have Shaheen I-II-IIIs. So for Short range NASR versions would work well. But Pakistan needs to make use of its old Missiles. I am sure Afghanistan-India and IRAN can be those which will be our targets.

May be it is a further upgraded variant of 2 stage shaheen II as shaheen III was believed to be 3 stage and more than 4000km range.

so, if Shaheen 7 is out there it will be 7 stage ??

so, if Shaheen 7 is out there it will be 7 stage ??
what are you talking about, their is no shaheen-7

their is nothing do with third stage on shaheen-3, it's a intermediate range ballistic missile, most of latest ICBM of US and Russia have three stages eg,http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGM-30...M-56_Bulava,http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JL-2, so you see that almost all ICBM have three stage design so why saying that shaheen-3 will have 3rd stage in the future. Please elaborate.:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

I'm not interested in more range, i'm interested to see if or not we have the capability to destroy our principle threat in an ABM infested environment. Shaheen-IIIs range clearly says that we are focused on our principle threat. Its not been codenamed Shaheen-IIA because it offers substantial technology upgrade on the Shaheen-II system which is enough to be classified as a new system.

Will it be called Hatf-X ?

@Horus can you tell me what's the projectile height of Shaheen 3 if we shoot it on indian border with srilanka from afghanistan border. i mean' the "X" is 2750 km. speed "you must know, i don't "" Angle is 45 degrees. " .. so what's the projectile height ?

@Horus can you tell me what's the projectile height of Shaheen 3 if we shoot it on indian border with srilanka from afghanistan border. i mean' the "X" is 2750 km. speed "you must know, i don't "" Angle is 45 degrees. " .. so what's the projectile height ?
for this type of calculation wont you need vi or initial speed? which is zero in this case and gradually increases?
So i dont think projectile equations apply here.

for this type of calculation wont you need vi or initial speed? which is zero in this case and gradually increases?
So i dont think projectile equations apply here.

As "i am zero in physics. but yes . I got it earlier. but we have an other side of crystal, may be developers/army have issued some information regarding it's projectile height. is it true that it goes outside of atmosphere and return back to it's target ? What's the height of that point where atmosphere ends ? can we get it's apogee through this "way" ??

in 1st case, our initial velocity remains constant . so "can't we" use it's "speed" as initial velocity in projectile equation ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom