What's new

Pakistan conducts successful test launch of Shaheen-3 SSM (2750 km)

What you are missing is the islands will be having bases, naval bases and probably Agni missiles or land vesrion of K 4 or both.

This factor will act as deterrence along with fact that our SSBNs will be patrolling Bay of Bengal.

@Oscar
The SSBN is a far bigger threat than the Islands and Perhaps thats why Pakistan is not trying too hard to have your Islands in range as even if Islands are struck. The SSBN could still be out there with a Big load.

which one is more threatening a tiny Island which is / will be accessible by Pakistani Ballistic Missiles
OR
this
View attachment 202183
this is the scenario of 'MAD'

it does not matter even if Andaman & Nicobar islands are turned into ashes second or even third strike capability of India will remain there .... so this debate of Pakistani missiles can reach to these island or not is illogical in its core.

The island factor will act as deterrence, thats what I meant.

Prepaird by
Dailymail dot co dot uk
Shaheeh - II Over 10000 KM :woot:

article-2132240-12AC9815000005DC-282_472x867.jpg
this is wrong information, Shaheen-2 has range of 1500 to 2500 KM, 10,000 KM in your dream, what is you talking about and do research before posting:hitwall::hitwall:

Next time before rushing to hit "reply" read a post twice with glasses :big_boss:
I have mentioned clearly that it is prepared by dailymail.com.uk not by me , You also neglected the emotion I attached i.e " :woot: "

Here is the link for your statisfaction Visit the link below and then :suicide2:
Going ballistic: Launch of 5,000km-range nuclear capable missile puts India into a select four-nation club | Daily Mail Online
so you believe and trust crapy news paper stuff, that worst :hitwall::hitwall::p::p::crazy::crazy::blah::blah:, give me links from janes defense weekly, global security and other respected defense site that says that Shaheen-2 has a range of 10,000 km:lol::hitwall::crazy::crazy::blah:

TEL along with it's on board powerful computer provides it deadly accuracy,it is capable of performing countermeasures to avoid ABM.....

Does the color of missile increases or decreases its visibility in the sky? I think it does and black-and-white would be fairly visible color scheme.

What do you say?

TEL along with it's on board powerful computer provides it deadly accuracy,it is capable of performing countermeasures to avoid ABM.....

What countermeasures are those?

Does it have MIRV or MARV?
Does it have a decoy launcher(mylar balloons) to fool the ABM system?
Does it have reduced its infrared signature?

Classified..........

I cant have MIRV though it may have MARV........

MIRV demands throw weight in excess of 2 tons.

Copy-of-Third-s_co_1726687e.jpg

'It sends a [very] loud message: If we hurt Bharat, they are going to hurt us back."

That's sure

GIWmSyr.jpg

'It sends a [very] loud message: If you hurt us, we are going to hurt you back."
Who are you Sir G ?????????????????????

GIWmSyr.jpg

'It sends a [very] loud message: If you hurt us, we are going to hurt you back."
Sir what I think is its range is more than 2750 KM and I think we should go for ICBM and other long range Ballistic and Cruise Missiles too

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom