What's new

Pakistan conducts successful test launch of Shaheen-3 SSM (2750 km)

Is there any device which can differentiate between a coming missile is a nuclear or with a conventional warhead.

Is there any device which can differentiate between a coming missile is a nuclear or with a conventional warhead.
In 1980s during Ronald Regan's Star wars program a satellite based Gamma ray detector was deployed for this purpose. Since Nuclear weapons carry Radio active material and Conventional weapons don't,so a Gamma ray signature from an incoming missile would indicate its Nuclear.
The device had very limited success and was too risky to rely on,and was discarded along with Star wars program.

Well I am pretty surprised with your knowledge of history. When Americans killed thousands of Indians?
red Indians!!!! lol you are not the only indian out there. americans were kind to leave a few alive and from millions only few thousands are alive today in the states
Remember them ?

American-Horse-Oglala-no-date.jpg
gn_03852a.jpg
indian-warriors.jpg
native-american-indian-warriors2.jpg

@Windjammer , can we have some photos please?
For the last few days, all the officers are either in a conference at the HQ or busy monitoring the works going on at the Parade venue, one of the PA tried posting me a picture but apparently the format was too big and the chap had no idea how to cut it down in size. I also got a hunch that close up of Shaheen-3 and possibly Z-10 are being deliberately held back so as to reveal them on 23 March. ??

I guess understanding lofted vs normal tragectory is too much for many to comprehend...dont blame u
Rest of post shows same intellect so no need answering
Have Shaheen II ever been tested for verification of its 2000-2500 km (touted) range potential, considering normal trajectory mode?

For the last few days, all the officers are either in a conference at the HQ or busy monitoring the works going on at the Parade venue, one of the PA tried posting me a picture but apparently the format was too big and the chap had no idea how to cut it down in size. I also got a hunch that close up of Shaheen-3 and possibly Z-10 are being deliberately held back so as to reveal them on 23 March. ??
Oh, take your time. :)
I hope they display it in the parade.

before partition you all were also indians. dont forget that
regardless of what you say is true or not. what that has to do with what i said ?! you are talking as if i insulted indians or something when i was talking about how they were massacred! read before you comment next time

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom