What's new

Pakistan conducts successful test launch of Shaheen-3 SSM (2750 km)

i
Yea man, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, the most important piece of land for India to survive when everything else has been turned to glass.
*sarcasm intended*
i started digging deep trenches in my house courtyard to hide to protect myself from pakistani nukes.

lol

Pakistan is working on ICBM that is for sure. As for Israel if it ever goes to war with Jordan or Egypt Pakistan will get involved, and if KSA is part of that war than we would be involved on full scale. @Rakan.SA
and if Isreal go to war with Iran than what would be our strategy?

Re entry from an lofted trajectory and apogee of 692 km would be around mac 20. Considering manuvrable re entry vehicle ( marv) night mare for any bmd

and if Isreal go to war with Iran than what would be our strategy?

It would be more important to know what will be iranian strategy...
Pak should stay neutral but help from behind a curtain loke israel does for india

Great development; Shaheen III represents a major leap from earlier MRBM based accomplishments that were touted to have 2000+ km range but covered 1500 km in actual tests. Finally, Pakistan have made progress to tout about on real terms. :)

Saddam's Iraq was not strong interms of defence, Pakistan is a nuclear power and 6th largest army of the world, Saddam's army possessed old T50's series of russian tanks, a few T-72's, a few Mig 29's and Mirage F-1's , most of the Iraqi airforce and pilots had fled to Iran in 1991 gulf war, Iraqi army was under equipped and untrained, the only missiles he possessed were scuds, which were so old, that they were literally duds, there is no comparison between Pakistan's defence and security apparatus and that of Iraq's
Iraq was a great military power in 1990s, 4th largest military of the world with ample combat experience and armed with good Russian equipment of that time. Unfortunately for Iraq, its leadership (i.e. Saddam) challenged USA in a time when the latter nation was adequately prepared for latest military challenges of the Soviet bloc.

As for Pakistan; even with its current assets, does not have the economic strength and military capability to contend with USA in a war. Pakistan have suffered major setbacks in a prolonged rivalry with India and Afghanistan, challenging USA is not on the cards.

Pakistan is not a threat to US interests, which is good for long-term stability of this region. Pakistan should concentrate on improving its economic situation and development, otherwise it risks further (internal) instability. Wars have considerably damaged Pakistan in all fronts, if people haven't noticed yet.

Last edited:
Great development; Shaheen III represents a major leap from earlier MRBM based accomplishments that were touted to have 2000+ km range but covered 1500 km in actual tests. Finally, Pakistan have made progress to tout about on real terms. :)

Iraq was a great military power in 1990s, 4th largest military of the world with ample combat experience and armed with good Russian equipment of that time. Unfortunately for Iraq, its leadership (i.e. Saddam) challenged USA in a time when the latter nation was adequately prepared for latest military challenges of the Soviet bloc.

As for Pakistan; even with its current assets, does not have the economic strength and military capability to contend with USA in a war. Pakistan have suffered major setbacks in a prolonged rivalry with India and Afghanistan, challenging USA is not on the cards.

Pakistan is not a threat to US interests, which is good for long-term stability of this region. Pakistan should concentrate on improving its economic situation and development, otherwise it risks further (internal) instability. Wars have considerably damaged Pakistan in all fronts, if people haven't noticed yet.

I guess understanding lofted vs normal tragectory is too much for many to comprehend...dont blame u
Rest of post shows same intellect so no need answering

A good joke. How many days can one sleep in a trench ? Especially in the monsoon rains.

The level of over confidence and at the same time, paranoia these Indians have, i'd say they can live there indefinitely.

I strongly agree with Pakistan improving itself economically which is in its best interest.

@Stealth

Can somebody post close up pictures of Shaheen III , I am searching the net but couldn't find one , all it shows is Shaheen I & II

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom